Status: Complete - I am currently working on a sequel, but won't post until I have it half finished. Look for it in late November.

Tattooed

Back To California

The 2 months I spend in Montreal were a complete blur. I'd slept next to David every night fearing being alone for the first time in my life. I was a complete and total mess. I'd gained only 5 pounds the entire time due to excessive swimming. I spent at least 9 hours a day in the water. I was eating healthy but had the worst craving for a double cheeseburger, chili chesses fries, and a vanilla milkshake from Tommy's the entire time I was there. Luckily I would be getting all of that in less than an hour.

“How are you doing?” My dad asked as I followed Chase off the plane. We'd just landed back in Los Angeles.

“I'm starving. Can we go eat now?” I asked pouting.

“Shouldn't you be bigger?” He asked as I got in the front seat of the Hummer.

“Yes, but I'm not. Feed me.” I laughed slightly. Just being back in the Cali weather made me feel better.

“Alright.” He laughed as David, Chase, and Pierre piled into the back seat after Seb, Jeff, and Chuck got in the very back and loading the luggage. The entire band had come to LA to record their album. They had just signed with Atlantic Records. I looked back to see my 3 month old lab sitting on every bit of David's lap. She was getting big quick.

“Thank god!” I said getting out of the car and going into the restaurant once we'd arrived. The others quickly joined me sitting in the corner booth. I ended up between David, who was on the end, and Seb. Beside Seb was Pierre, then Chuck, followed by Jeff, Chase, and my Dad. I placed my order as did everyone else.

“So where are we staying?” Jeff asked. None of us had actually thought coming back through.

“I don't know. I didn't think about it.” I laughed. “I just really wanted a burger.” We'd woke up this morning and decided to come down here.

“I have a place for you all.” My dad said looking at me with a smile.

“Oh no… Not again… Daddy, it better be small.” I gave him a warning glance.

“It is.” He promised just as the waitress came back with our food. I stared at the plate in front of me before taking a bite of the huge burger.

“I'm happy.” I said as I ate a fry.

“There is no way you can eat all of that.” Chuck said eyeing the plate.

“Want to bet?” I laughed.

“$20 says you don't finish the burger.” He laughed. Everyone ended up placing bets.

“I say she'll finish it.” David spoke amused.

“You're on.” Pierre laughed. David ended up winning $80.

“How many calories do you think that was?” Seb asked once everyone had paid up.

“2,270” I smiled. I knew I was going to have to work that off but at the time I didn't care. My craving was finally gone.

“How do you know that?” He asked.

“I know my food.” I laughed. We all piled back into the SUV and my dad headed to a place in the out skirts of Manhattan Beach where we would be living.

“Close your eyes.” He said turning to me. This couldn't turn out well but I did anyway. I felt the car slow after a minute and heard a gate opening. Not a surprise.

“Holy shit!” Jeff called. I instinctively opened my eyes.

“Really dad? You said it was small.” I sighed. “I have to clean this place?” In front of us sat a what could only be described as a castle. It looked like a story book and thrown it up.

“Well every prince and princess deserves a castle. I don't think my granddaughter or grandson are any exception. And this is small compared to what I was going to do.” He smiled. I rolled my eyes as he parked in front of the entrance.

“Only one problem. We're not royalty. Dad I told you the last house was over done.” My thought of my old house brought tears to my eyes.

“Well there is going to be 6 of you living here, 8 after the babies are born, and you'll need the space.” He was talking like it was the most logical thing ever.

“How many bedrooms does it have?” I sighed.

“12 and 14 full and 4 half bath.” He beamed as we got out of the car.

“I need 4 extra rooms why?”

“I don't know. Seemed like a good idea.” He shrugged. I have to admit the place was breath taking, I mean the guys were still in awe. “Wait, you won't have 4. You'll have 2.” He smiled.

“Oh god… Do I even want to know?” I leaned against the car.

“Well this is place is so big I'm not going to make you clean it on your own, so I'm getting a maid.”

“Ok, so one room is down. What about the other?”

“Nanny.” He smiled.

“I don't want a nanny.” I was not amused.

“You'll need one when you go to work.” His wicked smile just kept growing.

“Explain.” I demanded.

“What? Did you think you were getting this place for free?” He laughed. I gave him a stern look before he went on. “Remember when you told me you were pregnant I told you I was buying stuff?” I nodded. “Well, I was buying a club. I finally got everything set up and I'm wanting you to run it. Actually, you'll run it no matter what.” I raised my eyebrows. “Oh and I bought you a tattoo shop so you'll be running that as well. Let's go see your new home!” He said quickly putting his arm around my shoulders and leading me into the entry before I could object.

“Holy crap. The inside is even better than the out!” Seb said taking in the room. I have to say I loved it. There were 2 grand staircases like you would see in an actual castle at the end of the hall except everything had a Tim Burton feel to it. It actually looked like he designed it. The 2 story high ceiling was painted like the night sky.

“No, but I knew what you liked.” My dad said reading my mind. To either side of us there was another hallway, Tim Burton looking paintings lining the walls. The one to the left looked like it led outside and the one on the right to a conservatory. We walked down the main hall and up 3 steps. On the left was the library, on the right the dinning room. The rooms were even bigger than the last house. In front of us were 2 staircases that looked like they were from Edward Scissorhands and led to the catwalk that was similar to the other house. Between the stairs was open and lead to the living room. The entire far wall was a bay window. At the end of the 2 side walls were a set of French doors on each that led to the terrace. In the middle of the left wall was a huge fireplace; another set of French doors on the right led to the kitchen. There was a huge chandler hanging down that looked like it would crash to the ground in a matter of minutes.

“Yes!” David exclaimed as we walked into the kitchen. The others had wondered off. I think I was as excited as he was about it; it was enormous. The counters and back walls shaped an octagon with breaks in the sides, front, and back to allow us to get to the similar shaped island in the center. The floor was black marble matching the counter tops. The walls were lined with dark cherry cabinets. The sink was in the part of the counter facing the corner of the glass back wall and the wall leading to the living room. There were 2 ovens set into the wall across from it. The island had a stove along with the counter to the left of the sink. I didn't notice the refrigerator until my dad went over and pulled it open. It blended in with the cabinets across from the stove in the bar. The room was about 26 ft by 23; I could totally get used to it.

“Wow you actually stocked this one.” I laughed lightly even tough I was still hurting. I was getting better. I knew I had to keep it together because I was becoming a mother in a few months.

“Yep. And through here is the butler pantry.” He pulled open a door we'd past on our way in. “The actual pantry is here and here.” He opened the doors on either side of the exit between the ovens and fridge that led to the hall that connected to the other side of the dinning room and hall that was to the right when we entered the house. “Through here is the breakfast room.” He led us across the kitchen from the living room into a round room with a smaller table than the dinning room. “This is the family room.” He said walking from the small dinning room into a room that had 3 couches and a large TV above the fire place. It was open to the kitchen and set up as a gaming room. The door across from where we were standing led to another room that contained a wide `u' shaped couch and another large TV.

“Dad, seriously? We don't need a place this big.” I sighed.

“You've only seen less than a fourth of it.” He said as he led us down the hall from the kitchen to the dinning room. I then noticed on the left was a large glass doors that led to a conservatory that had glass wall on the far side, after a staircase. We walked down 3 steps before there was another set of the large glass doors that ended the hall leading to the entrance but these were set back a bit. Before you could enter them there was a door on the left that led to a half bathroom. We kept going down the hall we were in.

“I love you.” David said hugging my dad spotting the elevator to our right. Just beyond it was a door that led out to the front of the house.

“Love you too Dave.” He laughed. “This is the east wing.” He said as we passed the laundry room going up a flight of stairs across from it.

“What through that door?” I asked pointed at the door we didn't bother to go in.

“Garage. It is the entire first floor of this wing and will hold up to 12 cars.” He shrugged. I rolled my eyes shaking my head and we reached the top of the stairs. We turned to the right and were confronted by 4 doors. One on either side of us and 2 in front. I opened the one on our right. It was a bedroom that had the door that lead to the bathroom on the left wall, the closet just past it. The door that was on the other side of us led to mirror version of the room.

“This is where your nanny will live.” My dad said pushing the left door that was in front of us. It led to a hall way that went into a living room. There was a fire place on the left wall and a door way leading to the kitchen area on the back wall past another hall way that led to the bedroom. In the bedroom the hall continued a little bit. On the same wall as the hall was a walk in closet fallowed by the bathroom. Nothing special really but it was bigger than your normal one bedroom apartment. We left the housing unit and went into the door that was next to the entrance for it. It led to a mirrored copy of it.

“Let me guess? Maid.” I looked at my dad to see him nod. “I don't want a nanny but a maid I wouldn't complain about.” I laughed. If I were to have a maid, her job would be pretty easy; the guys tended to pick up after themselves.

“I have an appointment at the maid service tomorrow for you to pick who you want working for you. Followed by once at the nanny place.” He smiled. There was no point in arguing with him about this topic, he'd win. We just continued with the tour.

“How am I going to be able to find anyone in here if we haven't past a single on of the other guys?” I asked my dad as we past the stairs we'd come up. Just after them was the elevator that was across the hall from another half bathroom and a walk in linen closet.

“This.” He said pointing to a black intercom on the wall once we were in the study that was on the right of the hall. “Every room except the dinning and breakfast room have one.” I rolled my eyes. How didn't I notice them? Well I guess they did blend into the dark decor of the house. This place really was my dream house but I never imagined in this big.

“I'm loving his house.” I heard Seb say as he and Jeff walked in the room. “Finally human interaction.” He laughed upon seeing us. I was in the back left corner opening a door that led to a spiral stair case that went to the conservatory.

“Sir as much as I thank you and your daughter for the invite to live here, I don't think I can.” Jeff laughed. “I'd kill one of these guys after being around them all day recording. The studio is offing all of us places to live if we want them.”

“It's cool Jeff. I'm sure Chuck and Pierre are going to bounce too.” I laughed. The guys may love each other like brother but they sure as hell fight like them too.

“They apartments actually aren't too far from here. Like maybe 2 miles.” My dad said. I guess he knew the record label.

“I'm actually thinking I'm going to do the same.” Seb said. “I'll most likely end up crashing here every once in awhile but I want a place of my own.” He laughed.

“Told you this place was going to be too big.” I laughed as we all walked out of the study into the hall.

“We're going to finish looking around.” Jeff said before heading in the opposite direction with Seb.

“Looks like it might just be us living here.” David laughed. “Better than the apartment back home.” He put his arm around me. I rolled my eyes as we rounded the corner another staircase to our left.

“Door right there is a linen closet.” Dad said pointing to the door at the top of the stairs that were now behind us. The only door in the hall led to another closet. It hall ended shortly after in 2 stairs that led to the balcony that wrapped around the stairs. We went to the right and back up 2 steps that led to a door. It appeared to be a closet.

“Steps leading to a closet? Cool.” I said turning to walk away but my dad stopped me.

“It's not just a closet.” He laughed and pushed to the left wall which swung open to the left. It opened into a bedroom.

“Oh, that's awesome.” David said with a smile. The door on the entrance wall led to a walk in closet; the one on the right wall to the bathroom. There was a fireplace on the right wall across from the bed. The back wall had French door that led to a balcony.

“Come on.” My dad led us out of the room and to the right past the part of the balcony looking down on the living room. Across from the last room we were in was another 2 steps up; identical to the other door. It opened to look to be a closet as well but when you pushed on the right wall it slid back and off to the side. The room was a flipped version of the other except the bathroom. This one was slightly larger and had a little hallway created by the door to the closet and another door. The other door led to another spiral stair case.

“Where does this go?” I asked.

“You'll see.”

“I feel like I'm in Hogwarts.” I laughed as we left the room and the wall slid back into place. The Harry Potter books were starting to be turned into a movie and would be released the weekend I was due. I'd been obsessed with reading the books.

“You're such a dork.” David laughed. We passed a hallway and went into the door just before the balcony reached the part overlooking the foyer. It was a bedroom that had a fireplace on the right wall with a door leading to the bathroom past it. Once in the bathroom the walk in closet was on the far wall. We continued to the room on the other side of the foyer overlook. It was just a mirror copy except the first was hot pink and black and this one was blue and black. Other than the colors they were exactly the same.

“They are for the twins.” My dad stated the obvious.

“Fireplaces? That's safe.” I rolled my eyes.

“They are blocked off.” He shot back. “They won't get hurt.” He smiled before leading us to the hall we'd past. We walked down rounded the corner to the left. Like in the other hall every 5 feet or so there was cherry wood molding running from ceiling to floor on the purple walls. I have to admit they did an awesome job keeping the entire Nightmare Before Christmas feel going. The hall ended opening up to the left a bit and a stair case on the right after an elevator.

“Let's see.” I said walking over to the open space on the right. Starting in the corner I pushed on the wall with a little bit of force. When I was between the corner and the first piece of wooden molding the wall swung open. “HA!” I walked into the hallway with my smiling dad and a laughing David.

“Welcome to the west wing.” My dad was smiling. The first door on the left led to a walk through linen closet that had a door on the back wall. The second door in the hall led to a linen closet. Through the door was a bedroom. The walk in closet was on the entrance wall and the bathroom on the left after a fireplace. I was beginning to think my dad liked fireplaces. On the back wall in the right corner there was a door. It led out into a small sitting room where the right wall was a giant window that faced the beach. There was another door to the immediate left before a fireplace and another door. At the end there was yet another door but if you weren`t looking for it you`d miss it. We went in the first one on the left to a bedroom. This door sat in the middle on the wall. The fireplace was to the right and a path that led to a door to the hall was across from us. On the right side of the little hall way before the door was bathroom, across from it was the walk in closet.

“Is there a room without a fireplace?” David asked laughing.

“Hers.” He replied as we walked back into the hallway we'd left entering the first room in the west wing. The only other door led to a room with the same layout as the last one except the fireplace was on the opposite wall. We walked out into the sun room before going into the door on the end. It was a catwalk that wrapped around the side and entrance walls. Down below was an office. The room was filled with windows the reached from the bottom floor to the second story ceiling. There was a couch and 2 chairs facing the wall There were bookshelves lining the entrance wall floor to ceiling filled with books and a marble table between the furniture the shelves. At the corners of the far and side walls rounded out, making the outside have the tower look, and had spiral stair cases.

“So why doesn't the hall lead into here?” I asked.

“It does.” My dad walked over and grabbed the wood separating the last 2 shelves before pull the far one to him, making it open into the hall.

“Figures.” David laughed before we headed down the stairs. In the center of the room were 2 couches facing each other a table that matched the one upstairs between them. There was a fireplace behind on the wall connecting to the rest of the house. The office had a dark cherry desk with a black leather chair behind it close to the end wall across from the fireplace. It was a very nice office.

“Why do I need an office like this?” I raised an eyebrow at my dad.

“You're going to be running my newest club and your tattoo shop. I thought you'd like having a nice space to work in.” He smiled. There was a grand door on the left of the fire place that we went through into a closet. When it closed you'd never know there was another room there.

“I'm calling your office Narnia.” David laughed making a reference to the book I'd made him read. I shook my head laughing. Once out we were in a hall way. To the right there was a door that lead to a room couches facing the left wall. I spotted a soda fountain and popcorn machines lining the right wall. The next door in the hall went to a billiards room complete with table and everything. Along the left wall was a bar. We went back to the hall and went in the next door which led to the bar. Stainless steel counters lined the 2 sides and a large door took up the back wall. The door led to a walk in wine refrigerator. There was a sink on the side that led into the billiards room and just past it was part of the counter that flipped up allowing you to walk into the other room. Under the counter were glass cabinets filled with glasses. On the other side were more glass cabinets were the liquor was stored, only these were like small refrigerators. Yet again it was fully stocked. Over the counter was open into a room filled with instruments. It had a drum set, piano, both a left and right handed bass, and guitars. In the far wall was a c shaped booth set into the wall big enough to seat 14.

“Dad this is awesome.” I said flipping up the counter across from the one leading into the billiards room and walked into the music room. There was a door just past where the bar ended that led to a half bathroom that had a door on the far wall going into the billiards room.

“I'm glad you like it. Are you ready to see your room?” He asked standing by the door to the hall.

“Yeah.” I said walking over to him, David in tow. We walked out to see another floor to ceiling door. He pulled it open and we walked out onto a landing at the bottom of a flight of stair but the top of about 4 steps. We went down the stairs and found ourselves facing a door that led out to the front of the house with the elevator to our left. We walked down the short house and turned right. We were now at the end of the left hall went you entered the house. There was a door behind us that lead outside. It seems all of the halls downstairs were red but still had the wooden molding running down them.

“This is leads to your room.” Dad said pointing at the last painting which happened to be the Nightmare Before Christmas scene where Jack and Sally were on the hill. I put my hands on either side of it and gave the wall a shove. It swung open leading to a hall that was painted black past 3 steps. Once Dad and David had walked in they shut the door. “Push here.” My dad said pointing to the wall on the right at what appeared to the end of the hall. There was a door on the back wall. I pushed it open; it was heavier then the lest few had been.

“What the fuck!” Chuck screamed falling out of his seat on the couch. I noticed it opened into the library. David and I busted out laughing. “How did you do that?!?!” Chuck demanded still slight shocked.

“They are all over the house.” I said once my laughing had subsided. We let the wall close putting us back in the black hall away from the very confused Chuck. As we went down the hall scenes of NBC from Christmas Town were painted. After walking through the door we ended up in more of the hallway. There was a door on the right that led to a walk in closet. I went to the last door on the left at the end of the painting of Jack's crashed slay and opened it to find a spiral stair case.

“This goes to the other bedroom right?” I asked noticing the lock was on the side in the hall.

“Yep.” My dad smiled. “Push the end wall.”

“Is there any reason my house is a maze?” I asked pushing on the painting that looked like the Halloween Town door.

“In case someone breaks in and you need to hide.” He smiled but I didn't notice because of the room I was standing in. It was mean to be a sitting room but it's been made into a nursery. There were 2 cribs and changing tables on the far wall; one of each done in black and hot pink the other in black and blue. That wasn't what made me ignore my dad it was the fact that the entire room was painted with all of the Nightmare Before Christmas characters. I heard the door shut behind the guys as they walked in.

“No windows?” David asked.

“No but there are in her room. I didn't think about putting window in here.”

“No windows but a fireplace?” I asked noticing the fireplace on the right wall. I think he's trying to get me to burn this place down.

“Yeah. It'll look cooler when the kids are older and have their own rooms.” He laughed.

“'Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems in a place perhaps you've seen in your dreams. For the story you're about to be told began with the holiday worlds of auld. Now you've probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven't I'd say it's time you begun.” I read the first lines of the movie that were painted above the cribs with Lock, Shock, and Barrel fighting over Santa's hat just visible over the furniture. I turned around and saw that where we'd come from was painted like the Christmas door. It must swing both ways like all of the others except the library. I saw the Valentine's Day door and pushed on it. It opened into a large bedroom done in red and black. The wrought iron canopy bed was so cool looking. The room looked like Valentine's Day would if Halloween Town got a hold of it. It seemed everything in my room was going to be done full out NBC instead of just the feel like the rest of the house.

“Oh this is wicked.” I heard David say from behind me. There was a black desk that looked like it was about to fall to pieces sitting on the opposite end of the room from the bed. Once the door was closed I notice it was the Halloween door.

“I love it dad!” I saw the Ester door in the right, well I can't call it corner, it was more like a wall that blocked the corner. I started to head for it but was stopped.

“You can see that in a minute.” My dad said hid hand on my shoulder. He directed me to the St. Patrick's Day door and pushed it open to reveal the bathroom. It was done in black and greens. Once again this was what the after match would look like if Halloween Town tried to take it over. The floor was black tile as well as the counters and tub. I found 2 hidden doors that led into the hallway on the left wall; one on either side of a shelf full of black and green towel. The shower was in the back right corner beside the counter that held the sink and behind the tub; that went past the majority of the wall on the right making it stick out from the house allowing it to be surrounded glass so I could see the beach while I soaked. I saw the Independence Day door on the other side of the sink and pushed it open to find the biggest walk in closet I had ever seen. It was all done like fireworks had gone off. The walls were lined with burnt looking cabinets.

“How do I open them?” I asked noticing there were no knobs. He handed me a remote.

“This.” He pressed a button and the door I was looking at opened. It also controlled the drawers. There was a vanity at the far wall that the remote controlled the lights on.

“This is the coolest thing ever.” I said and hugged my dad. He hugged me back.

“Now you can look at the other door.” He smiled as we headed back into the bedroom. I pushed on the egg painting and found another spiral stair case. As we walked up I notice the Halloween themed Easter eggs lining the wall about the railing. There were more paintings that matched the Halloween version of the holiday. The top of the stairs opened to a round art studio with the paintings continuing on the wall.

“It's official. You're dad is the shit.” David laughed. I saw a tree painted on the wall right of us and we exited through there into a hallway that was painted like a forest.

“I ran out of holiday doors and I know there was a blank tree in the movie so I made it Arbor Day.” Dad said making me laugh.

“What about the Thanksgiving door?” David asked as the hall turned to the left.

“Did you see in the nursery?” I laughed as we reached a dead end. I pushed on the wall and it didn't budge. I looked confused at my dad.

“Pull.” He said and pointed to the tree bark looking knob. I laughed and pulled it open. We ended up back in the hall that led to the hidden wing. We took the elevator down and walked to the living room where the other 5 guys were talking on the couches.

“We only found 4 room and the 2 apartment things.” Pierre said from between Jeff and Chase.

“I think the others are hidden. She popped out of a wall.” Chuck said on the other couch next to Seb.

“They are.” I smiled. “It's so cool. You guys should see my room.” I was beaming.

“Speaking of your room, let me show you the other entrance.” My dad said and walked over to the wall between the foyer and living room. He pushed the wall and we entered a hall with the Halloween version of Thanksgiving. I saw the 3rd pumpkin door and pushed it open to the nursery. All of the backs of the doors had been painted to match the room you came from to get into the one you were in. The guys looked around .

“I'm jealous.” Chuck admitted.

“Now for the rest of the house.” My dad said leading us back out the way we came in.

“Wait, there's more?” I asked once we were out. We'd already found all the bed rooms.

“Yes.” He said pushing on the wall opposite of the one we'd just walked out of. It led to a flight of stairs we all went down. The lower we went it seemed to turn into a cave. At the bottom of the stairs there was another door that we had to pass through. The room opened up into a huge room that had to be as big as most of the first floor combined. It looked like a cave all the way around with the pillars looking like the would in a cave. There was a pool that took up most of the floor. There was a huge hot tube in the far right after 2 doors that looked like a hot spring. That side of the pool and hot tub had a bar that you could swim up to. The pool even had stools that looked like flattened out stalagmites to sit on. There was another door on the other side of the one we'd come out of that led to a bathroom. The one after led to a workout room with a sauna. It must have run under the west wing. The first door going toward the hot tub led to a room full of mats for my gymnastics and Mauy Thai that I wouldn't be able to use for awhile. It would have run under the east wing. A play room connected it to the workout room so the kids could be down here while I worked out if need be. Even those rooms looked like part of a cave. The door closest to the hot tub led to behind the full stocked bar.

“Please tell me this is all of the house.” I laughed. He nodded.

“It is but now you get to come with me to the club and tattoo shop.” He smiled.

“Annie, we're going to go to the record label to see about living arrangements, even though we'll most likely spend most of our time here.” Pierre said. Everyone had gotten in the habit of calling me by that so when I went home I wouldn't be found if I didn't want to. Every once in awhile someone would call me Danni or Rory.

“We're sorry but we call can't live ender the same roof.” Chuck laughed.

“I figured.” I laughed as we all went back up the stairs and outside.

“Well I'm staying here because I'm not going to live in some tiny apartment when I can stay in a palace.” David smiled. “You guys are crazy to not want to stay here.”

“I agree. You guys are more than welcome to live here.” I smiled.

“We know but we all need our space for the health of the band.” Chuck said hugging me. I nodded. The guys all grabbed their stuff from my dad's Hummer and placed it in Chase's which had been in the driveway when we got here.

“I'm going to take them but I'm staying here.” Chase laughed getting in his car. I got in my dad's as David came back from putting Nyx in the house. She's followed Pierre through the house. She'd be trained to not eat anything and housebroken while we were in Canada.

“Ready?” Dad asked once David was in the car. We both nodded and he drove into LA. He pulled into a parking lot behind a building on the strip.

“A strip club?” I asked getting out of the car.

“Yeah. It opened last week.” He said holding the entrance door open. It was already 9 o'clock at night so the place was open and people were here. I suddenly wasn't too happy I was wearing a pair of David's shorts and a tube top. My stomach didn't really show I was pregnant, I just looked like I could lose a pound or 2.

“Hey Dad.” The big bouncer said talking to my dad. “This must be Annie.” He said looking at me.

“That it is. And this is her best friend David. Ann, Dave, this is Carter.” I shook his hand before David did and we entered the building. It was more of a high end place with a nice bar. The walls and floor were back with red trim. The seating was red as well. The main stage was in a T shape with a pole down the middle at the ends. There were smaller round stages that were lit from the bottom and had spot lights on them scattered around the club. We walked over to the bar and sat down. David and Dad ordered their drinks after I was introduced to the bartender, Emma. She handed me a bottle of water before making the guys their drinks. I spun around on my stood to face the stage. The music changed to `Lies' by Stabbing Westward. I laughed to myself at the irony. My senior year Jazz, Michelle, Devin, and I had all taken up pole dancing as a way to work out and this happened to by the song we always used to dance to.

“Oh… My… God…” My mouth dropped at the girl who walked out onto the stage and went to the center pole.