Status: Complete - I am currently working on a sequel, but won't post until I have it half finished. Look for it in late November.

Tattooed

Complicated

“Shut it David.” I glared at him.

“Awe come on.” He smiled. “What does he have that I don't?” He asked wrapping his arms around me.

“It's what you have that he doesn't that we're not together. David we've talked about this.” I hung my arms around his neck sighing.

“I know.” He sighed in return. “I'm sorry.” He hugged me.

“I think it's time we find you a girlfriend.” I smiled wickedly.

“Oh no. No. No. Not one of your “let's find him a girlfriend” plans.” He said scared.

“Oh come on. Trust me.” I smiled and slipped past him. “I'm going to bed. Are you coming?” I yawned.

“Yeah.” Defeat covered his face. Soon enough I was fast asleep in bed in David's arms. Nyx had started to sleep in the nursery on the floor.

“You never stopped to think/ How could you/ Now our time is gone but it's still breaking my heart/ Tears run down as I think of the days we had/ and memories will last forever.” Matt's growling voice woke me up but was cut short as I flipped my phone open.

“Hello?” I asked still mostly asleep.

“Good morning sunshine! Get your ass out here and unlock this door before we break it down.” A familiar cheery voice said.

“Matt? Why are you calling me from Jim's phone?” I stretched a little careful not to hit David.

“Because mine is sitting in the bottom of a pool. Now come open the door to this monster house.”

“Alright alright. Give me a minute.” I got out of the bed and flipped my phone shut before grabbing the baby monitor and walking to the front door.

“Gummy Worm!” Jimmy yelled before tackling me to the ground. I was too tired to push him off so I just laid there.

“What time is it?” I asked after he got off me and pulled me to my feet.

“3 am.” Matt said walking in the house and shutting the door.

“And why are you here at 3?” I walked into the kitchen them in tow.

“We need to talk.” Matt took a seat at the counter next to Jimmy as I started coffee.

“So talk.” I said still trying to wake up. The first night I fall asleep and stay that way, Matt and Jimmy show up.

“I think you should start. What the hell is going on in that fucked up head of yours?” He was staring me down while Jimmy looked like he was trying to sleep on the counter.

“I found out I was pregnant, caught my husband cheating, got a divorce, stopped talking to all of my friends, moved out of the country, moved back, kill someone, almost died, lost my mother, had twins, adopted my sister, and watched the rest of my friends leave to go on tour in the span of 8 months. I'm still getting used to everything.” I shrugged like it was no big deal.

“Hold up, you lost me.” Matt said shaking his head. “You killed someone?”

“My step father. Coffee?” I offered.

“You killed your step father?” Matt was so confused it was kind of funny. I guess Jimmy didn't tell him anything.

“Yes. Now do you want some coffee?” I asked again pouring myself a cup.

“No. Why did you kill your step dad?”

“Because he stabbed my mother and me. I was 8 months pregnant, scared, and had a gun.” I shrugged leaning on the counter and took a sip of my coffee.

“Wait, he stabbed you?” He was trying to wrap this around his head.

“Yes. Can we move on?” I'd answered enough questions about this topic from the police.

“You lost your mom?”

“She bled to death after being stabbed.” I bit my lip. “Next topic.”

“So the pictures were your kids?” Matt said walking over to me.

“Yep. DJ and Jade.” He pulled me into a hug.

“I'm sorry I wasn't there for you like I promised. We all really tired to find you when we got home and realized you weren't there. Alex and Brandon wouldn't tell us anything. We even went to Canada before realizing we had no idea where you would be. Why'd you take off? We could have helped.”

“Having Zack around would have just made everything worse. I love you guys to death but I couldn't be around him.”

“Don't you think he deserves to know he's a father?” He looked down at me still in his arms.

“No. He wants to be with some slut that's fine. He made his choice. He picked some random girl over his wife. I'm not telling him. The kids have more then enough uncles. They don't need him and neither do I. He's not going to hurt them like he did me.” My eyes were watering.

“It's ok. Why couldn't we know? There my nieces and nephew too.” Matt tightened his hug on me.

“I don't want Zack knowing. I'd rather watch you guys from a distance than have the chance of him hurting them. I'll tell them when they are old enough and if they want to talk to him, I'll call Jimmy and get his number. He can hate me but I don't want him hating you guys for hiding this from him.”

“I don't care if he hates me for this. I'm going to be a part of their lives. I know Val would love to be too. Hell everyone would.”

“I know but I don't want to chance you guys breaking up. You're going to get rich and famous from this band.” I smiled up at him.

“How do you know that?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Because people would have to be smoking crack to not like you.” I laughed.

“True, we are pretty damn awesome. You know we have Dameon as a bassist now right?”

“Yeah.” Our conversation was put to an end as a cry filled the room from the baby monitor.

“Which one is that?” Matt asked.

“Jade. Come on.” I led him to the nursery leaving Jimmy snoring on the counter. “Shh.” I said picking her up and bouncing her. Just as she quieted DJ started crying. “That's weird.”

“What?” Matt asked in a quiet tone.

“He sleeps for 12 hours no matter what. Can you bring him out to the living room?” I asked still bouncing the youngest. Matt picked him up before we walked out of the room.

“He looks just like him but he has your eyes.” Matt said letting the little man hold his finger.

“And she looks just like me but with his eyes.” I said looking in the kitchen for their bottles. I grabbed 2 and put 4 ounces of water and 2 scoops of formula in each before shaking them. “This should be enough for a snack.” I said placing them in the microwave for 15 seconds.

“How do you know they are hungry?” Matt asked bouncing the still crying baby.

“They have different cries for different things.” I shrugged grabbing on bottle out of the microwave and put a few drops on my wrist. “Perfect.” I said and handed it to Matt. I tested the other while he held the bottle for DJ who quickly put his hands on it to hold it himself.

“How old are they?” Matt asked.

“They'll be 10 months on the 22nd and 23rd.”

“You were 4 months pregnant last time I saw you?” He looked confused.

“3. They were born early due to blood loss on my part.”

“On different days?” His confused look still on his face.

“He was born at 11:58 pm and she was as 12:04 am.” David said walking in the room in his boxers Nyx following him.

“Addy.” Jade said spitting out her bottle and holding her hands out.

“Addy?” Matt questioned.

“She just started talking. She's saying `Daddy'.”

“They call you Daddy?” Matt asked looking at David.

“Yeah.” He said taking the girl and he bottle. It didn't bother me that both of the girls wanted to be held by the guys. I think it was because they rarely seem them anymore with them always on tour. Matt shot me a look causing me to shrug before Jimmy's phone went off.

“Hey babe… No, I'm with Jimmy as his friend's house… You want to talk to her?” I heard him talking before holding the phone out to me.

“Hey Val.” I sighed.

“Danni?”

“Yeah. Don't make a big deal or tell anyone. Just come over.” I said giving her the address and hung up handing the phone back to Matt. He was going to tell her anyway so might as well tell her myself. She arrive in 30 minutes which didn't surprise me; she drive like a bat out of hell, just like I did until I had the kids.

“I won't tell anyone.” She said holding Jade after I'd told her everything and asked to keep it a secret. We all sat around talking until Demi woke up around 8. After all 3 kids were feed both my phone and Jimmy's went off.

“Hey.” I said answering my phone.

“Can you come out today?” Benji asked.

“GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE! WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 30 MINUTES!” I hard Zack's voice screaming at Matt.

“Dude, chill out. We're leaving now.” Matt flipped the phone shut laughing.

“Let me call you back in a minute.” I said into the phone.

“Alright.” I hung up before Benji could really say anything else.

“What's going on?” I asked looking at my 2 friends I hadn't seen in over a year.

“We just came into town for the night. We have to get back to the tour.” Val sighed.

“And Zack's freaking out because we left in the middle of the night and he has no clue where we are.” Matt laughed.

“You always did love making him panic.” I smiled.

“We'll see you when we get back which should be just in time for their birthdays.” Val said hugging me. Matt did the same before knocking Jimmy to the floor to wake him up.

“I'm up!” He said bouncing to his feet.

“Come on dip shit. We have a tour to finish.” Matt said.

“I can't believe you left me sleep the entire time I was here.” Jimmy pouted pulling me into a hug. “I'll see you the day we get back.” He said kissing Jade's forehead after Val handed her to me then DJ's, who was now in David's arms. “Take care of them like the best big sister I know you are.” Jimmy spun Demi around before setting her on the ground. She nodded before Matt and Val said their good byes.

“I want pictures!” Val yelled before walking out of the front door. I laughed and pulled my phone out of my pocket before dialing Benji's number.

“Hey there sexy.” He answered on the second ring.

“Hey, sorry. Some friends from out of town showed up.”

“It's cool. Do you think you're going to be able to come down to the shoot? It's at the old courthouse. We'll be taking a lunch break in about 2 hours.” He said hopefully.

“Yeah, I'll come down for a bit.”

“Where are you going?” Devin asked walking in to room.

“GC video shoot.”

“Am I invited?” She asked slightly offended.

“Hey Benji is Devin invited?”

“Sure why not. Joel as the hots for her. Maybe it'll get him to focus.” He laughed. “Ow. Dude you know it's true.” I'm guessing Joel hit him.

“Yes you are.” I said to Devin suppressing a snicker.

“Sweet. Let me get ready.” She darted out of the room.

“Yeah, we'll be there.”

“Awesome. We're taking you girls and the kids to lunch.” He said triumphantly.

“Alright. See you in a bit.” I laughed and hung up.

“I got them, go get ready.” David said before I even had to ask. He had that `girls' smile and eye roll going on.

“Thanks.” I went to my room and got ready in 45 minute. I decided on wearing a black and red plaid skirt that hit mid thigh with fishnets and combat boots that went to my knees with buckles all over them. I dug out my old black and red Misfits shirt that I'd cut up so it hung off one shoulder, was missing the other sleeve, and tied up the sides before pulling in on.

“You still have that thing?” Devin looked at my shirt with a smile. “I remember when you got that. What 5 years ago?”

“Yeah.” I laughed. “It was the night we met. Got to love concerts. Now time to get you ready.” I said looking at Demi. Devin was already putting DJ in red shirt that read `My mommy could kick your daddy's ass' in black writing, a pair of black pants, and his little red converse.

“Iss Mommy.” Demi smiled grabbing her black tank top that read `Heavy Metal Half Pint' in lime green.

“It's a little chilly out.” Before I could even finish my sentence she had grabbed a long sleeved lime green shirt. She had amazing matching skills for her age. “And what pants?” I asked as she grabbed her black pants and a lime green tutu. She loved those things so I had one in every color. “Alright.” I laughed and helped her get dressed. “Find your shoes.”

“Otay.” She walked back into the closet in the hallway to find her shoes. It where I kept all of their clothes. I followed her in. “Ade.” She said grabbing Jade's shirt that read `My mommy loves me more than zombies love brains' that Jimmy had bought. She grabbed a black and hot pink tutu that would fit Jade that she insisted I buy so she could match her little sister. She found black pants to go under it before handing them to me.

“Are you sure these match?” I asked looking at the shirt and tutu.

“Es.” She gave me that are-you-serious look. I knew they matched but I wanted to make sure she knew.

“Alright.” I smiled. She grabbed her green chucks before handing me Jade's pink ones.

“Come here half pint. Let your mommy get Jade ready.” Devin said sitting Demi in the chair to help her put her shoes on. DJ was already in his car seat playing with big fake plastic keys wearing his little black Role Model hoodie. I got Jade dressed and held her for Demi to look at.

“How does she look?” I smiled.

“Good.” She nodded once.

“Jackets?” She ran into the closet and grabbed 2 black and white hoodies that said `GC' in old English across the chest. One was he size the other was Jade's.

“Ear.” She handed me Jade and tried to pull on hers by herself. Devin had to help her as I got Jade's on. I put my cell phone, DJ's Batman blanket, and Jade's Nightmare Before Christmas blanket in the black and white dipper bag that had a huge skull in the bottom left corner. I made sure Jade was securely in her car seat before throwing the bag over my shoulder setting Demi on my hip and picking up Jade's car seat. Devin grabbed DJ and my keys before we walked out to the car. David had taken Nyx for her morning run since I didn't have time.

“Ready?” I asked setting Jade's car seat on the ground. I buckled Demi in before putting Jade in. Devin got DJ in and climbed in the front seat as I got in the driver's.

“Where is the shoot at?” Devin asked as we started on the road.

“Old court house.” We made it there about 15 minutes before Benji said they would be taking a break.

“This is a closed set.” A guy in a yellow jacket said as we pulled up.

“Annie right?” A guy said walking up.

“That'd be me.” I smiled. He led us through the gate and told us where to park. Devin and I got the kids out; once again Demi on my hip while carrying Jade in her car seat while Devin had DJ.

“There they are.” She said pointing to the guys walking out of the building and down a few steps where a bunch of people that looked like reporters rushed around them. The sight of the 4 men in suits talking to reporters made me laugh.

“Hey.” Benji said after pushing past them and out of the frame. Joel was right behind him.

“Hey guys.” I smiled as Demi buried her face in my neck.

“Let me take her.” Benji said and took Jade. “Hey there.” He smiled down at the cooing baby. “Uh oh Joel. Look, I think we have a younger fan than Demi.” He said looking at the little girl in her seat.

“Nu uh. I pick it owt.” Demi said looking at Benji with a pout. Her hazel eye giving him the puppy dog look.

“That a girl.” He smiled. “You keep converting people.” He tickled her tummy making her giggle.

“Are the other guys joining us?” Devin asked.

“No. They are staying to film the interrogation scene. We've already done ours.” Benj said looking up from Demi. “Are you guys ready?”

“Yeah.” We answered at the same time before laughing.

“Twin moment?” Joel asked with a small laugh.

“I guess you get those when you're around twins all the time.” She laughed as we walked back to the car. We got the kids back in the car before Benji started stripping.

“Woo! Take it off.” I giggled as he pulled off his tie and tossed it with the jacket. He just laughed and started unbuttoning the shirt sexily.

“Where are we going?” Devin asked as Joel was undoing his shirt as well.

“There's this awesome place a few miles from here called Tommy's. Have you guys heard of it?” Benji asked sliding his shirt off leaving him in a white wife beater and his slacks.

“Yeah. We know the place.” Devin shot me a smile.

“You guys game?” Joel asked grabbing his and Benji's clothes and putting them in the car next to mine which I figured was his.

“Yeah.” Devin and I both smiled. We looked at each other. “Stop it.” Once again we both said it at the same time.

“Come on.” Joel laughed and put his arm around Devin leading her to his car. We arrived in no time.

“Can we get seats for the kids?” I asked once we were inside. Devin and Joel had beat us and grabbed a booth in the back. Benji had the twins while I had Demi on my hip. We got the kids settled in and ordered. We made small talk the entire take. Benji slipped me a few kisses receiving a grossed out look from Demi why was enjoying her cheese fries and chicken nuggets.

“Can we get our check?” He asked the waitress who looked between me and him confused.

“Umm… There isn't one.” Benji returned her confused look. Joel's face match Benji's.

“Oh guys, Annie's dad owns the place.” Devin laughed. Benji whipped his attention to me.

“We could have went somewhere you didn't own, you know.” He smiled.

“I know. I love this place though.” I smiled and wiped some of the cheese of Demi's face.

“We're going to have to get back to the shoot.” Joel sighed.

“Do you girls want to stay?” Benji offered as we got everything together to leave.

“I can't. I have get these three home for their naps. But if you want you can stay Dev.”

“Are you sure you don't need me? Erin is out with Pierre.” She asked unsurely.

“Positive. David and Chase are home if I need any help. You guys just come over when everything is done for the day?” I looked at Benji.

“Sounds good.” His smile was almost breathtaking. He helped me put the kids on the car before kissing me. He got in the backseat of Joel's car and we went separate way.

“How was the date?” David asked once I was in the house.

“Good.” I smiled and took a sleeping DJ from his car seat and put him in his crib.

“That's good. He seems to really like you.” He said setting Jade in hers after taking her tutu off.

“I like him.” I smiled. “Ready for a nap?” I asked Demi pulling my boots off. She nodded sleepily and climbed up in my lap. I scooped her into my arms.

“Taking a nap too?” David smiled seeing the lack of sleep on my face. I nodded and carried Demi into my room. I curled up on the bed with her and pulled the blankets over us and fell into a peaceful sleep.