Status: Complete - I am currently working on a sequel, but won't post until I have it half finished. Look for it in late November.

Tattooed

If You Only Knew

“Are you going to say anything?” He asked after a minute. I could hear Jimmy's voice asking what was going on from the phone that now lay at my feet. I slowly turned around to face the source of the voice.

“Brian… Hey…” I said slowly and unsurely.

“Don't hey me. We need to talk.” Brian was starting to scare me, I've never seen him look or sound so calm.

“Alright. We'll talk when everything slows down. Enjoy yourself while I'm working.” I didn't bother to fight. I knew him well enough he'd win but with the way he was acting, I'd better just give in.

“Oh no. I'm sitting at the bar to make sure you don't leave.”

“Alright. Fine. You tell Zack and Michelle will be a very pissed off girl because you'll no longer have a dick.” I warned.

“He's about as bright as a rock when it comes to you. No worries.” He said as I picked my phone up.

“Jimmy?” I asked making sure he was still there.

“What in the hell is going on?” He demanded.

“I'm talking to Brian. Is everyone still there?”

“No. Just Benji, me, David, Devin, and Joel. Everyone else went out to party back in Huntington. Do I still need to call and get them out?” He asked as Brian took my phone.

“Call Johnny, tell him that Matt and Val are having problems and they need to take Matt out. I'll call Matt and give him a heads up. I can't believe you guys hid this from me. Zack I understand but me? Thanks.” He said sarcastically before hanging up my phone and handing it back. He pulled his out and made a call. “Matt, you're going out with Zack and Johnny if you want to keep Danni's secret… I'm standing here with her… Alright.” He handed the phone to me.

“Hey Matt.” I sighed.

“What happened?”

“I have no idea. Brian and I have to talk. He'll let you know what's up.” I handed Brian his phone back.

“Alright. Bye.” He hung up just in time for the door to the club to open and 2 men walk out.

“Bri, we've got to go. Matt's fighting with Val and needs to get wasted.” Zack said while looking me up and down with a smirk. “You can join us if you want. I could use the company of a gorgeous girl like yourself.” He took a step toward me before Brian wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I don't think I'll be going home tonight. You guys go ahead. I'll see you in the morning.” He smiled.

“Welcome to being a rock star.” Zack winked before he and Johnny walked off.

“So he's cheating on her too?” I said once they were out of ear shot and Brian had released me.

“Yeah. He's the only one who can't stay out of another girl's bed every night. Well Jimmy bed hops too but he's not tied down.” He said as we walked back in the club. “Finish up and we'll talk on the way back to your place.” He said taking a seat at the bar.

“Who's that?” Emma semi-whispered.

“Taken.” I put an end to her thoughts. Before I knew it, it was 2 am and I was officially no longer needed.

“Are you done?” Brian asked as I pulled my black leather jacket back on.

“Yeah. Let's go.” I said and led him outside to my car.

“Are you good to drive?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah. I've only had one shot. I spit the rest out.” I shrugged starting the car. “So what gave me away?” We started on the drive home.

“Besides your voice, the way you took that shot, and the fact those are clearly contacts?” He looked at me. “Your tattoo. I saw the `Z' through the rips in your pants when you straightened up to take the shot. If it wasn't for that I'd have been guessing it was you.” He fiddled with the heat vents. It wasn't too cold out but there was a chill in the air; about the worst it ever gets in Cali.

“I knew I shouldn't have worn these pants.”

“Oh and the fact you called Jimmy talking about us really didn't help your case.” He laughed. The rest of the way home I explained everything to him, including the kids.

“Where's Michelle?” I asked pulling into the driveway.

“Fashion show.” He shrugged getting out of the car.

“Come on. I'll show you to your room. I'm sure everyone else is asleep. We can talk in the morning.” I said pushing the door open. As I went to go up the stair in the foyer I noticed Benji fast asleep on the couch with the TV on. I noticed Jade laying on his torso with his arms around her and a blanket over them.

“You know Benji?” Brian asked in a hushed voice.

“Yes. He's my boyfriend.” I held a finger to my lips nearing the 2. It was more to keep Benji asleep because we all know my kids could sleep through a war zone. I carefully picked up the little girl before motioning to Brian to follow me.

“Mommy?” She asked sleepily as we reached the top of the stairs.

“It's me baby girl. Let's get you in bed so you can get some sleep. I have someone for you to meet in the morning.” I said pushing open the door to her room. We'd moved her and her brother to their own rooms when they turned 2 just like we had for Demi, who now took the room above mine. David had moved to the other room above the foyer, across from Demi's.

“Uncle Ennji?” She asked as I laid her down in her bed.

“He'll be downstairs with Mommy.” I kissed her forehead pulling the blanket over her. She grabbed the stuffed bear Benji had given her before curling up with it and was asleep before I could shut the door to her room.

“She's precious.” Brian said as I led him to the room by the apartments. I knew Jimmy would be in the one on the right to I let Brian take the one to the left.

“Night Bri.” I said as he pulled me into a hug.

“I'm happy to see you again.” He said releasing me. “Night.” With that I walked back to my sleeping boyfriend after checking on my other 2 kids.

“Come on baby.” I said kissing his neck. “Let's go to bed.” I said once I saw his eye flutter open.

“You take Jade to bed?” He asked still half asleep sitting up.

“Yeah. She's asleep.” I smiled as he stood up. We made our way into my room.

“She said she's been having nightmares.” He said pulling his shirt off.

“She keeps thinking every time you guys leave you won't come back.” I took my jacket off and placed it on the desk.

“I'll talk with her in the morning.” He said pulling off his pants. I took off my corset before pulling on a t shirt that must have belong to Benji considering how big it was on me. I pulled my pants off before sliding on a pair of short. It didn't bother me to change in front of Benji. Not like he's not seen it before. He didn't know what to think when he saw the tattoo that'd given me away to Brian. He knew I'd been married, just not to who.

“How long until you leave again?” I saw him climbing into the bed.

“We're here for a week. I'm not sure about the other guys.” He said pulling me into his arms once I was in the bed.

“Where's Nyx?” I asked just realizing I haven't seen her. She'd started sleeping at my feet again when the kids got their own rooms.

“In David's room. She followed him to bed.” He said readjusting so one of his arms was under my neck and the other over my hips as I faced his chest. He pulled me closer leaning his left shoulder out so not to suffocate me. He planted his lips to mine before burying his face in the top of my head. I fell asleep quickly.

“Mommy! Mommy! Uncle Benji! Mommy! Wake up!” Demi said jumping on the bed. Benji and I both quickly grabbed her and pulled her down in between us making her giggle. “Daddy said it's time to wake up.” She giggled as Benji and I started to tickle her.

“You think you can just come wake me up.” I tickled her harder. When she wiggled toward Benji he'd tickle her harder.

“I think we've tortured the poor girl long enough.” Benji said letting her go.

“Go tell Daddy we'll be out in a minute.” She darted out of the room before I could finish the sentence.

“Good morning mommy.” Benji said kissing my neck. I stretched out before kissing him. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom only to receive a pout from his overly pierced lip. He now had the one in the center- the only one he had when I met him- snake bites, and the top right side done. It looked a little off to me but it felt amazing when he was kissing me so I didn't complain. I went to the bathroom before bushing my teeth and my hair. I walked back in my room to find Benji and his pants missing.

“Found them.” I laughed to myself walking into the kitchen. He and David were cooking while Joel and Devin were playing with the children.

“Mommy! Help!” Demi cried in the middle of giggling. Joel had her on the ground trying to roll away from him while he was tickling her mercilessly. I looked up just in time to see DJ try to tackle him only to be sucked into the tickling.

“Momma.” Jade said walking over to my feet and holding her hands out. As soon as I picked her up she tried to climb over my shoulder. I looked at her confused until a pair of hands reached over my shoulder and took her.

“Hey there.” He said spinning her. “Jade, this in Uncle Brian.” Jimmy pointed to his still half asleep band mate. She ignored what he said and tugged on his hair.

“DJ, Demi, this is Uncle Brain.”

“I still can't believe you didn't tell me you had kids.” Brian said causing Joel and Benji to give me funny looks.

“I went to high school with him.” I cleared up their confusion.

“I learn something new about you every day.” Benji laughed pulling me to him. “And I love you even more because of it.” He pressed his lips to mine.

“Not in front of the kids!” Joel said covering his eyes.

“Coffee?” Benji asked pulling away. I nodded before taking a seat at the counter.

“Mommy.” DJ said from my feet. I pulled him up on my lap and kissed his head.

“What's up little man?” I smiled down at him.

“Juice.” He said holding his sippycup just like Jade had.

“I got it mini dude.” Benji said taking the cup and filling it with orange juice before screwing the lid on and giving it back to him after placing my coffee in front of me.

“Thanks babe.” I smiled taking a sip of my coffee as DJ turned his cup up in his mouth.

“Breakfast is done!” David said setting 3 small plates on the counter one in front of me.

“Come on Jade. Food time.” Benji said holding his hands out to her while she was still in Jimmy's arms. Devin and Benji helped feed the kids while Joel helped David finish cooking and Brian and Jimmy hit the video games. Benji and I kept Jade and DJ in our laps while we ate but Demi ended up sitting on the floor playing with her fake kitchen. Jade soon joined her after realizing she didn't have to sit with us.

“Good morning!” Erin said walking in, my cousin on her hip like always. Soon everyone except Zack, Michelle, and Johnny was chilling in some part of my house. Benji, Billy, Linzi, Jimmy, and I were all in the pool with the kids. They'd all learned to swim really well but the twins were still in floating suits. Demi was swimming laps around Jimmy.

“Hey man, we're going to have to go soon. Z just called.” Brian sighed walking in the room.

“When do you guys go back on tour?” I asked tossing Jade in the air and catching her just as he feet hit the water.

“Show is tomorrow but we have to leave tonight.” Jimmy pouted. “I want to spend time with the kids longer.” By now everyone had figured out I'd been friends with everyone but Matt had said something to convince them Zack and I didn't get along so it'd be best to not bring me up.

“We're going to be here all the time while we're recording.” Brain smiled. I gave a `be-careful' look. “No worries.” He winked.

“I'll see you later Gummy Worm!” Jimmy said before shoving me under the water making sure Jade didn't go under with me.

“I'll get you back for that.” I said laughing and spitting out water. “Bye guys.” Jimmy was already out of the pool and heading up the stairs with Brian.

“Back under you go!” Billy said shoving me back under and grabbing Jade who was giggling like crazy.

“Not nice.” DJ scolded him as I surfaced.

“That's right DJ, not nice.” Benji laughed at the little man in his arms scolding Billy as well.

“Annie… We need to talk…” Devin said walking in the room. Her cheeks were wet and eyes red and puffy. I immediately pulled myself out of the pool wrapped a towel around me and led her and Joel into the workout room so we could talk. I Billy, Benji, and Linzi could handle the kids.

“What's wrong?” I asked wrapping my arm around her while Joel rubbed her back. I wasn't concerned with getting her clothes wet, I was worried.

“Kristy's dead.” She sobbed. Kristy was her little sister by 6 years. I knew her when we were in school. She'd moved to New York with their father after their mother passed in late 2000.

“What? How?” I asked pulling her into a tight hug.

“She hung herself.” Her sobs got harder.

“Are we going there or is the funeral going to be here?”

“Here.” Joel answer hugging her as well.

“Is everything ok?” Benji asked walking in and shutting the door. He quickly noticed the crying heap of my friend. He and Joel must have had one of their twin connection things going on because Benji quickly knelt in front of her and joined the group hug we were in.

“I don't want to go.” She said straightening out after her sobbing had eased.

“Then what do you want to do?” She hadn't gone to her mother's because she can't deal with mass amounts of crying people. I don't blame her. It causes an emotional overload.

“Vegas.” She said simply.

“Why Vegas?” I gave her a small smile nudging her.

“Because I can escape. Plus that was the best time I've ever had.” She smiled back.

“Let me make some calls.” I said standing leaving her with the men we'd fallen in love with still hugging her.

“You guys want to go?” She sniffled looking at them.

“If you want me there baby, I'll go.” Joel kissed the side of her head.

“I'm in.” Benji nodded.

“Alright. Plane or drive?”

“Plane.” I knew that was going to be her answer. I walked out of the room and grabbed my phone from the counter seeing Billy and Linzi were dealing with the kids fine. I quickly dialed my dad's number.

“Daddy, I need a flight to Vegas in the morning and a babysitter for a few days.”

“You don't need a babysitter.” Linzi said.

“We'll watch them.” Billy finished for her.

“Alright. I just need a flight for four people to Vegas asap.” I said into the phone.

“I know I should ask but I'm not going to. I'll call you when everything is set.” With that he hung up and I went back in the room to console my friend. Vegas so didn't seem like a good idea but hell, I'd do almost anything for that girl.