Status: Complete - I am currently working on a sequel, but won't post until I have it half finished. Look for it in late November.

Tattooed

Dance d'Amour

“Are you ready?” Devin asked banging on the door.

“Chill out. We're getting dressed.” Benji called back.

“You'd have been ready on time had you not been fucking my best friends brains out! Joel put me down! I have more yelling to do!” Her voice faded as I'm guessing Joel carried her away. I pulled on my black tulle skirt that just covered my ass after my fishnets and combat boots.

“Need help?” Benji asked holding up my purple corset with red detailing.

“Yes.” I laughed. I took it from him and slid it over my head onto my bare chest before he laced it as tight as he cold.

“And you can breathe in that thing?” He asked as I turned to face him. I nodded with a smirk. “Why do you wear those things?” He was referring to my contacts. “You have such pretty eyes. I wish you wouldn't wear them.”

“I like the blue better. Plus I can't see without them or my glasses.” I shrugged pulling my hair into a messy bun. Ok, I could see without them but not as well as I could with them.

“Seriously guys. Let's go.” Joel said from outside our door. We walked out to see the happy couple waiting impatiently.

“What are we waiting for?” I asked walking toward the door shoving my ID and credit card into my top. Who needs cell phones? Before I knew it we were at the club Avenged was playing in tonight. The first show of their's I'd seen in over 3 years. I was excited but also terrified because of being near Zack for a long period of time.

“Hell yeah!” Devin said after we'd pushed our way to the front of the crown and were pressed against the stage. Benji and Joel had decided for their safety they'd be back stage so if they were recognized it would be in a controlled environment.

“After all these years, it feels weird being pressed against a stage to watch them again.” I said as the second band took the stage. We'd missed the first because of Benji's idea to have some fun in the shower.

“I know right.” She said as the first notes ran out over the noise of the crowd. Their set was over fairly quickly without much reaction from the crowd. The roadies quickly took down their equipment and started to set up the guys'.

“What are you two doing here?” Jason asked as he worked on the guitar he was holding making sure everything worked. It was left handed and that's when I realized Devin and I had pushed our way to the left side of the stage. Zacky's side.

“Came to see the guys play.” She said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it was.

“Is that a smart idea?” He looked around to see if he could spot Zack.

“Would you have recognized me if you hadn't been told who I was?” I looked up at him.

“I guess not. Be careful. If he recognizes you I had no idea.” He said standing and setting the guitar on the stand. The lights started to dim down and the guys took the stage. The first notes of `Radiant Eclipse' rang out. Everyone began shoving at Matt took the stage. They song ended and I it finally hit just how much I missed being slammed against the stage looking up at my friends. This was the first concert I'd been on the floor for since the kids were born.

“This next one for the pretty red head in the front row that seems to be stalking me.” Zacky down at smiled at me while playing the first notes of the song.

“When I see you/ I can read it in your eyes/ Fate misunderstood.” Matt sang nearing me.

“But things are bound to change.” Jimmy growled from his drum set.

“Swallowed the lies/ Can't blame you for/ thinking with your heart.” He was kneeling in front of my now. “Sometimes life is altered/ Break from the ropes your hands are tied/ Uneasy with confrontation/ Won't turn out right/ Can't turn out right.” He stood from where he was a the music softened. “I see my world crumble and fall, before my eyes/ I know, I know/ Dark will turn to light, in time I'll be alright/ I know, I know.” He sang before turning his back to the crowd and taking a drink of water. As the music picked up people started shoving again. I got pushed really hard into the stage a felt my left contact pop out.

“Shit.” I said putting my hand over my eyes.

“What?” Devin asked over the music looking at me. I moved my hand and showed her. “Take the other out. Joel had another pair in my purse. You'll get them in before we go backstage.” I rubbed under my right eye and blinked hard to make the contact fall out. I looked up at her. “Whoa. You actually look like a pale version of your old self, minus the hair.” My eye widened. “Don't worry he's to busy playing to notice.” The song was coming to an end.

“It's over.” I sighed relieved as the lights came on. I'd managed to keep from making eye contact with Zack for the last hour while they were on stage.

“Maybe not.” She said motion to the crowd who was demanding an encore.

“Oh well just one more song.” I said as the lights dimmed back down.

“We keep writing, talking and planning, but everything's changing/ We all know what to do but no one does it/ Now this time has passed and full of regret.” Matt's growls filled the room as he took the stage again.

“Two in my heart have left me a while, I stand alone/ When they get back, it won't be the same.” Zack's voice echoed Matt's and that's when I made my mistake. I couldn't help myself from looking up at him and it just happened to be the instant he was looking down at me. Those green eyes of my guardian angel locked onto mine and we both froze. Everyone turned their attention to the left handed guitarist who to anyone else look like he was suffering from a case of delayed stage fright.

“Let's go.” Devin said pulling on my arm.

“Danni?” Zack asked into the mic, the music completely stopped by now.

“Dude what is wrong with you?” Johnny said shoving Zack to snap him back to reality. The second he broke eye contact to look at Johnny, Devin and I disappeared into the crowd.

“Hey guys.” Joel smiled as we nearing him and Benji behind the club where they were smoking.

“Hey.” Devin said kissing him.

“Hey baby.” I smiled and stole Benji's cigarette before taking a drag.

“Thought you gave that up?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“I decided to start again.” I pretended to shiver because I knew he would give me his jacket, which he did.

“You took your contacts out?” He noticed as I pulled his MADE hoodie on, zipping it, and flipping the hood up to cover my hair.

“Fell out from being shoved around.” I wrapped my arms around his neck careful not to burn him or set his hair a flame as I pushed his back against the wall pinning him my by body. “I think I want to go back to the hotel room.” I whispered into his ear after kissing from his collar bone to his ear lobe before sucking it into my mouth and biting softly. I felt his body tense and his breathing hitched. I started to kiss back down his neck, my hands running down his chest.

“Uh… Joel… We… We're going to… uh… head back…” Benji stuttered as I started nipping at his neck. I needed to get out of here as fast as I could without tipping the twins off.

“Have fun man.” Joel laughed.

“Baby, I still haven't been able to get wasted and lose all my money!” Devin pouted. “Can we go back to the strip too? I want to go to the casinos.” I saw her tugging on his shirt out of the corner of my eye as I continued to assault Benji's chest with kisses and small bites through his shirt.

“Alright. Let me tell the guys we are leaving. You two take it to the limo.” Joel said causing Benji to place his hands firmly on my ass under my skirt and lift me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the limo. I made sure to keep my face buried in his neck sucking and biting. He somehow managed to get us both in the limo and seated without dropping me, hitting anything, or the hood falling off.

“Break it up until you get back to room.” Joel said getting in the limo to while I was sitting on his lap still attacking his neck.

“Yeah Benj, not in front of guest.” I heard Zack's voice say causing me to bite Benji's neck harder than I planned. It caused a rather loud moan to escape from his lips.

“Aren't you going to introduce yourself?” A female's voice asked from next to where Zack's had come from behind us. We were sitting against the wall that divided the passengers from the driver.

“They are obvious. She's in Benjiland right now and he`s enjoying it too much to stop her.” Devin laughed. Damn she was a good actor.

“Are they always like that?” My ex husband asked.

“No but they are on vacation so they've been all over each other.” Joel laughed. “I think we have been too.” He added. Benji's hands found their way up my thighs before I had to push them down a little.

“Not yet. I think we should at least make it to the room.” I whispered before he knocked on the window behind him. The divider lowered.

“Can I help you sir?” The driver asked I looked up and got a clear view of Zack and Gena through the rearview mirror. He was turned looking at Joel while she looked directly at the mirror. I quickly went back to Benji's neck.

“Can you go any faster? I'm in a hurry to get back to the hotel.” Benji's breathy voice was full of lust.

“Just drop us off at Luxor.” Devin said knowing we would pass that casino just before we got to our hotel.

“Will do sir.” The driver said rolling the divider back up.

“This is our stop.” Zack said as we pulled into the casino Devin had suggested.

“Where are you guys staying?” Benji asked just noticing there were other people in the limo. His voice caught as I nipped his neck again.

“Four Seasons on the 39th floor.” Gena said as they were getting ready to get out.

“Guess… We'll see… you… in the morning.” Benji said as I dragged my nails up his sides.

“Yeah. Bye Benj, mystery girl.” Zack said and I heard him step out of the limo. Once everyone was out I looked Benji in the eye.

“Can you walk into the hotel with that thing?” I said bouncing slightly on his lap where he was harder than a rock.

“Chill until we are at least in the elevator and I`ll be ok.” He laughed rubbing my thighs. “So what made you want to go back to the room?”

“Adrenaline.” I smiled as him hands moved from the outside of my thighs to the tops.

“We're here.” The driver said getting out and opening the door for us. We quickly made our way out of the limo, through the lobby, and to the elevator which he through me against the back wall kissing me roughly. He picked me up again, my legs around his waist as he stumbled down the hall and into the living area of our room his jacket falling off me somewhere along the way. He tossed me down on the bed before pulling his shirt off and climbing on top of me.

“We're back!” Devin yelled into the door after 4 hours, her speech slightly slurred. “We have company!” She added before there was a crashing noise. She must have tripped.

“I'm going to grab a drink, want something?” Benji asked standing and pulling on his boxers and pants.

“Yeah.” I moved into the sheets more getting comfortable as he left the room.

“Hey there!” Devin said jumping on me. “Guess who's here.” She moved my hair from my face.

“I don't care. I'm naked. Leave.” She started to pout.

“Zacky and Gena are here! They are awesome!” She yelled blowing on my telling her to leave.

“Awe thank you Devin!” Zack yelled from somewhere close to the door. “Is it safe to come in?” He asked.

“Nah man. She's still in bed.” Benji laughed walking back in the room with 2 drinks in his hands.

“Oh!” Devin got off me and grabbed a drink from Benji's hand walking out of the room and shutting the door.

“Here.” He handed me the drink left in his hand.

“I actually think I'm going to get a shower. What are they doing here anyway?” I got out of bed a walked to the attached bathroom.

“All of the guys are coming over to party. Joel's idea.” He was talking as I started the shower.

“Fucking Joel.” I mumbled under my breath stepping into the shower. As long as Zack was here I was going to keep myself locked in the room. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and butterfly kisses panted on my neck. The hardness of the lip rings gave him away before I even had to look at his arms. I turned around and planted a solid kiss on Benji's lip.

“Sorry!” I heard Jimmy yell then the door slam shut. We just ignored him and started on round 6.