Status: Complete - I am currently working on a sequel, but won't post until I have it half finished. Look for it in late November.

Tattooed

Rise And Fall

I slipped out of bed in the morning before putting on my bathing suit and wrote a quick note telling Benji where I was going. I grabbed his MADE shirt off the floor and pulled it on over the black string bikini that had a 2 on the right boob and a 7 on the left. Across my ass it read `Level 27' and matched the jacket Billy had worn in the `Girls and Boys' video. Billy had had one made for me as a Christmas gift last year.

“Where are you going?” Benji asked in a sleep filled voice.

“Pool. Go back to sleep.” I kissed his softly before walking out of the door. Zack, Gena, Johnny, and Brain were passed out on the floor or a couch. Zack was conveniently laying just outside the door and I almost tripped over him.

“Fuck.” He groaned holding his ribs and head. I'd ended up kicking his pretty hard in the ribs when I almost tripped on him. I didn't feel bad about it as I quickly exited the room and made my way down to the pool. It was around 10 so no one was here. I started swimming laps before someone jumped in right in front of me.

“What the fuck?” I asked extremely pissed until the person surfaced, grabbed me by the shoulders, and pulled me under.

“Hello my love.” Devin said splashing me as we surfaced.

“Oh you are so dead.” I pushed her under the water.

“Help! She drowning me!” She cried to the group of men that I just realized had joined us in the pool. I shoved her back under.

“No! Bad!” Jimmy said talking to me like I was a dog and holding me back. “We do not drown our friends.” He scolded.

“Says you!” Shadows said pushing both of us under water. “Two for one! Yes!” He was doing a dance until Val tackled him driving both of them into the water.

“Hey no trying to kill my future wife!” Joel called as he and the rest of the group that was in our room walked out. Only Benji and Joel were in their trunks. Jimmy quickly pushed me under and held me there.

“What in the hell is wrong with you Jimmy? Are you trying to kill her?” Benji asked as he pulled me to the surface. I quickly notice Zack and Gena were wondering off.

“No. I was seeing if she had fish abilities.” Jimmy said in an all too serious voice.

“Are you ok baby?” Benj asked worriedly.

“I'm fine.” I said as we all went back to rough housing. We'd ended up playing chicken with me being the winner only because Jimmy had tickled the bottom of Val's feet during our final match.

“So when are you guys leaving town?” Devin asked heading to our room after we all got out of the pool all wrinkly.

“Tomorrow morning. We should have a girls day when we all get back to Cali.” Eliza said. She'd joined our fun with Jazz, and a girl I'd been introduced to as Lacey, Johnny's girlfriend.

“Sounds good.” Everyone but the twins had been informed about last night as said they were going to make him think he was seeing things. Matt had already started on that.

“Defiantly.” Devin smiled.

“Hey Benj, can I talk to you. This is serious.” I asked pulling him back from the group of guys making plans for tonight.

“Sure baby. What's up?” He asked a worried expression on his face once we were in our bedroom.

“I need to tell you the truth about some things. I've been lying to you since you met me.” I said guiltily.

“Ok. Keep talking.” He was stand offish.

“I never lived with my grandmother. I lived with my aunt and my cousin, Pierre.” I sighed.

“That's it? You lied about who you lived with and Pierre being family?” He looked slightly relieved.

“That's not all. Sit down.” I patted the bed next to me.

“What else?” He looked confused now.

“Benji, I love you and what I'm going to tell you won't change that. I'm hoping you love me enough to forgive me. Just remember, this doesn`t change me at all.” I took his hand in mine.

“You're worrying me.”

“Benj, my real name is Danielle Aurora Baker.” I looked at him to see he was slightly shocked.

“So you lied about your name? Why?”

“I was hiding from my ex husband. It started off because I didn't want to see him. He cheated on me and I left while he was out of town without warning leaving divorce papers and giving him everything. He didn't know I was pregnant and that's the reason I'm still hiding from him. If he found out where I was and I had kids, I'm scared he'd take them away. Well he couldn't take Demi, but you get the point. Those kids are like air to me. I can't live without them and if he took them I don't know what I'd do.” My eyes were watering.

“Baby, it's fine. I understand. The fact you are telling me this is proof that you love me. This doesn't change the girl I fell in love with.” He pulled me into a hug.

“That's not the worst of it.” I sighed as tears rolled down my cheeks. “Benji, you're friends with my ex husband.” I looked up at him.

“What did you say your last name was?” He finally realized who exactly I was married to.

“Baker. As in Zachary James Baker or Zacky Vengeance.” I looked at him ashamed.

“You were married to Zack?” He was talking slow trying to grasp the fact.

“Yes. He was my high school sweetheart and we got married just after I turned 18. Everyone in that room, except your brother, knows.” I put my head in my hands.

“Why did you hide this from me?” I could hear the hurt in his voice.

“Because I didn't want anyone taking my kids. Benji, he recognized me last night at the concert when my contacts fell out.”

“I don't blame you baby. I'll tell everyone you're not feeling good and we'll go off and do stuff on our own until they leave. I won't make you be around him. He's not taking our kids.” Benji kissed the side of my head. I knew he loved the kids as much as I did but until now, he'd never called them his. It was nice to hear he thought of them as his too.

“You don't hate me?” I asked looking up at him tears still sliding down my face.

“I'm upset you didn't tell me but I could never hate you. I promised you forever and I'm going to keep that.” He placed his hand under my chin and kissed me softly. “I understand why you did it. That's why I'm forgiving you.” He tightened his arms around me.

He kept to his word but informed all of the guys in GC about the situation and told them Zack was to never be around me, which seemed to work. No one brought me up to him and Jimmy and Matt had convinced him his eyes were playing tricks on him that night. It was currently Christmas Eve and Benji was helping the kids and I decorate the tree. The guys in Simple Plan got stuck in North Dakota in a snow storm. Joel and Devin had caught a flight to Maryland to spend it with the twin's mom. Chase and Erin were spending the holidays with their families as well.

“Mommy, I can't reach.” Demi said jumping a little trying to hang an ornament. “You put it on.” She handed it to me and I went to put it near the top of the tree where she pointed but stopped dead when I noticed a shining white gold diamond ring on the hook resting on the blue and sliver bulb. The ring had a marquise diamond in the center with 4 side ways marquise and 3 round diamonds going down each side. As the band neared the main diamond, it widened with small princess cut ones. On the outsides there was a scroll designed that had been carved. It was very vintage Hollywood but with a modern vide to it. Benji reached up and took it from my hand before kneeling in front of me with my girls on either side and DJ in front of him.

“Mommy, can Benji be our new Daddy?” The three asked as close to unison as they could being how young they were.

“Annie, I love you and these three here. All I want for Christmas is to be a part of your family if you will allow me.” Benji smiled holding my left hand waiting for an answer as I stood there shocked, my mouth hanging slightly open.

“Mommy?” Jade pulled on my shirt making me realize I was still just standing there. “Is he going to be our daddy?” She asked still tugging.

“Yes.” It was the only word my mind would form. He slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me into a tight hug.

“Don't cry Mommy. Be happy.” DJ attached himself to my leg.

“I am happy sweetie, that's why I'm crying.” I knelt down to my kids. “Are you sure you're going to ok with me marrying Benji?” They all nodded eagerly. “Then let's finish this tree and get you to bed so Santa can come.” I said pulling the 3 into a group hug.

“Do you like the ring? I know you love old Hollywood looking stuff so I thought it looked like it'd fit your personality.” Benji said as we sat on the couch looking at the tree once the kids were asleep.

“It's perfect.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” His lips crashed down on mine.

“When would you want to have the wedding?” I asked curling into his side and pulling the blanket I'd dragged into the living room closer to my neck.

“I was thinking spring of the year after next so Joel and Devin can have their moment.” He smiled down at me.

“What about May 20th?” I asked causing him to think for a moment before nodding. It was perfect because it wasn't around anyone's birthday or any important event.

“Sound perfect and it'll give you time to help Devin with her planning and start on ours.” He kissed the top of my head. “Come on. Let's get some sleep before the kids decide it's time to see what Santa brought them.” He led me to my room and we curled up together in bed and I fell into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

“Are you wanting to cover those?” The make up artist asked pointing to my tattoos.

“No.” I said my hands shaking.

“Take a deep breath. I've been in your shoes before.” Devin said putting a hand on my shoulder. “Let's get you in your dress.” She smiled. She was wearing a simple white dress that went over her left shoulder. There were 3 purple strips starting from under her right arm, the top going under her breast, the next across her body to her left hip, and the last going to the middle of her left thigh where the slit ended. Linzi, Erin, Michelle, Val, Jazz, Eliza, and Sarah (Benji's little sister) were wearing the same thing. With all of them around it looked like Olympus which is exactly what I wanted.

“Hey, you're about to marry my big brother, stop being nervous. You know he loves you.” Sarah said pulling me into a hug.

“Oh, I'm not nervous because I'm marrying him.” I laughed dryly. “Just don't want anything going wrong.” I let out a shaky breath.

“That's why we are here.” Eliza said hugging me. “I'll kick anyone's ass who dares to fuck this up for you.”

“Zack is a state away with Johnny and has no idea where you are if that's what's got you stressed.” Val smiled hugging me.

“Come on. Time to get in your dress.” Devin said again but this time she had it in her hands.

“Well go make sure the kids are ready.” Eliza said as the girls exited the room.

“Everything will be fine.” Devin said trying to calm me. “The weather is perfect, the flowers are all blooming. Nothing can go wrong.”

“You just jinxed it.” I said as she knocked on the make up table.

“There. Fixed.” She smiled. I took off the robe I was wearing and pulled on my dress. I looked in the mirror to see black dress as Devin laced up the back pulling it tight. The bodice was transparent black with silver flower in random spot. There was a draped `v' made with black satin that tied in a knot just below my navel with the black satin, that wrapped around low on my hip, that made the skirt. Between my breast there was some small `x's made with a black string to keep the `v' from falling apart and giving everyone a show. The bottom on the skirt was cut into 3 layers ending at different lengths with a peak that when to just above my knee but looked like mid shin because of the material hanging from the knot. I'd married Zack in a traditional white gown and we all know how that turned out so I thought I would do what I was comfortable in this time. My still flame red hair was pulled into an elegant bun.

“You look beautiful.” David said walking in the room after Devin had finished. He had Jade and Demi who were in floor length A-line purple dresses. They had a pleated waist line with a little rhinestone `x' to hold the strip of fabric on. Their chest had black lace over the purple with a sweetheart neck line. The lace went around their necks to make the dress a halter. Demi's almost white curls framed her little face making her look like an angel, while Jade long black hair had been pulled into a bun of curls like mine.

“Here mommy. Daddy said you needed something blue.” Jade said handing me a few blue Geranium flowers.

“Thank you.” I smiled taking them from her. “How did you know I needed something blue?” I looked at David.

“I didn't. Benji sent them.” He said causing me to smile.

“Come here Demi.” I said grabbing her silver hair clip. I took one of the flowers and wound the stem around the clip before putting it in her hair. I put a few in Jade's bun before doing the same with mine.

“Are you ready Mommy?” DJ asked walking in the room. He was dressed in a white tux like all of the groom's men but he had a black tie as where the guys all had purple.

“Yes. Come on.” I walked out of the room with my kids my hand on the necklace that Jimmy had given me the day after Halloween 4 and a half years ago, it was my something old.

“I want this back. That makes it borrowed.” Devin said slipping her bracelet off and putting in on my wrist. “Your dress is new so that covers everything.” She smiled before joining the group of my friends that made up the bridal party. First out of the door down the isle through the garden was Paul and Jazz, then Matt and Val, Jimmy and Michelle, Billy and Linzi, Tony (Benji's best friend from Mest) and Erin, Eliza and Benji's older brother Josh, David and Sarah, then finally the maid of honor and best man, Devin and Joel. DJ went out after them followed my by girls who were tossing black and purple rose petals.

“Are you ready?” My dad asked offering his arm. I took a deep breath before nodding and taking his arm. He handed me a tear drop bouquet filled with black, white, and purple silk roses before leading me through the doors outside and through the garden to a clearing where everyone was sitting except the people who's walked the isle before me. The first to walk out where at the ends going in in the order they'd walked out in. My eyes locked with those deep pools of chocolate brown that belonged to the man I was going to marry and everything but him seemed to fade away. He was in an all black tux with a silver tie and a blue flower, like the ones in my hair, pinned to his jacket with a purple rose.

“If any one here has a just reason as to why these two should not be joined in holly matrimony, speak now of forever hold you peace.” The pastor said the part of the ceremony I didn't want but Benji had suggested we keep. I didn't remember my dad giving me away, saying my vows, or hearing his but here I stood, ring on my finger, waiting to see if anyone didn't want Benji to join my little family. Had I been looking to the crowd of friends and family, instead of Benji's eyes, I might have seen it coming.

“I do!” A voice said causing me to rip my eyes from the man standing in front of me to find the source of the objection.