Status: Complete

His Girl Friday

So It Begins

"Molly what are you doing?"

Molly smiled lightly and looked over her shoulder at the sleepy looking man, now sitting up slightly in her bed. "Go back to sleep Andy, I didn't mean to wake you."

"Come back to bed." he smiled, giving her that almost too perfect smile of his.

"I have to be to work in an hour, babe." she smiled, walking over to the bed to place a kiss on his forehead.

"No you don't." he smiled.

"Yes I do." Molly answered before walking into the bathroom to get ready for work. She locked the door, before resting her head against the mirror and sighing.

Andy was the sweetest guy in the entire world, all he ever did was make Molly smile and feel like a princess. Molly loved the way his nose crinkled up when he smiled, how no matter how long he brushed or straightened his hair it always looked like he had just woken up and how his ice blue eyes lite up when he saw her. Andy was the perfect man for her, but it wasn't enough and she had no idea how it fix it.

Every morning she woke up and smiled, pretending that everything was perfect and that Andy was everything she ever wanted, because that was the way it was suppose to be. Fate has a funny way though and enjoyed messing with people's lives. Molly glared at herself lightly in the mirror as she finished applying her make-up.

"I love you." Andy called through the door, lightly tapping on it.

I smile took over Molly's lips, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. She knew the man in the next room should make her happy, but he just didn't. She loved him, but wasn't quite in love with him.

"Love you too." she answered, opening the bathroom door to find Andy pushing his blond hair out of his eyes.

"Have a nice day."he smiled and kissed her again, hugging her close to him.

"You too." she answered softly, her smile falling for a moment before Andy released her.

--------------------

"William."

"Hmmm?" he replied not looking up from the paper in front of him.

"Breakfast." Maggie smiled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing the back of his head.

William's crocked smiled half appeared as he looked back at the women holding onto him. he could see the smile in her bright green eyes as she looked back at him, her perfectly curled fire red hair hanging around her face. William smiled lightly at the memory of him holding her down so he could kiss every freckle that ran across her nose and cheekbones.

"You're too sweet to me." he said softly and caught a kiss on her nose.

"I don't have a choice." she teased "You always forget to eat when you are working on one of your song and I don't need you dying on me."

William felt his smile fall a little as he watched his girlfriend walk back into his kitchen. Maggie was everything William had ever wanted in a girl. She was sweet and funny, always taking care of him and was always there just when he needed her. Her bright green eyes reminded his of emeralds and William knew he could spend and entire afternoon just running his fingers through her long soft hair.

Maggie was perfect, but no matter what she did William always found himself unhappy. He smiled for her and acted as happy as he could, but William knew he wasn't. The sweetest girl in the world and even after the two years they had spent together William could make himself love her the way he wanted to. There was just something always missing that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

"Thank you for breakfast." William smiled, kissing Maggie on the lips.

"Anytime Love." Maggie smiled "Have fun at band practice."

"Are you still hanging out with your friends tonight?" William asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Yeah." Maggie answered, kissing his nose "Amber wants me to go shoe shopping with her."

"Have fun."

"See you tomorrow."

After one last kiss, William turned away from the girl and exited his apartment, the smile instantly leaving his face and the moodiness started to settle in.

--------------------------

"I have to work late." Molly sighed into her phone, she began tapping her pen against the desk as Andy answered.

"But I thought we were going to spend the night together."

Molly could hear the pout in his voice, but rolled her eyes. She just needed a night to herself, have a couple of drinks and try to get just what Andy meant right in her head. But of course she couldn't tell him that.

"I'm sorry Andy, i don't have a choice." she answered "I have piles of paper work i need to get done by tomorrow."

"Alright." he sighed sadly.

"I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Love you." Andy answered.

"love you too Darling." Molly lied back, before hanging up her cell phone.

She sighed and rested her head on her desk for a moment, before shaking her head lightly and grabbing her purse.

----------------

William had been sitting at the bar for almost an hour, starring off into space and taking a drink from his glass every once in a while before something interesting caught his eye. A few guys had gotten in a small fight some time ago over a game of pool, but it hadn't lasted long before security kicked them out. This time however William couldn't take his eyes off what he saw. At the end of the bar was a girl sitting by herself. William instantly found his curiosity rise as he watched her. She had to be one of the prettiest women he had ever seen, but she was sitting alone.

The girl's hair was a raven black with random chunks of it dyed a fire red , causing her blue eyes to stand out in the dark bar. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a simple white tank top that showed off her curves perfectly. Before William knew what he was doing, he had walked over and sat next to the girl.

Molly glanced over at William as he sat down next to her. She wasn't in the mood to be hit on by another random guy in this bar, but what did she expect when she showed up at the Three Aces alone? It took William a few minutes before he was able to get words to come out of his mouth.

"William Beckett." he muttered holding his hand out for Molly to shake.

Molly looked at him for a moment before rolling her eyes and shaking his hand "Molly Samson."

"What are you doing here?" William asked, lamely attempting small talk.

"Needed some time away from my boyfriend." Molly answered, hoping the word Boyfriend would cause William to go away.

"Bad boyfriend?"

"Actually no." she scrunched up her face a little causing William to smile "he treats me like a princess and I just want to get away from him."

"Well then princess, why don't you leave him?"

Molly looked over at William and glared lightly. "I don't want to."

William tilted his head lightly, wondering if this girl was in the same boat as him. "You just feel like something is missing, even though you know you should be perfectly happy with him?"

She looked at him surprised. "How did you know?"

"My girlfriend treats me like an angel." he smiled looking down at his drink and taking a gulp "and I just wish she would stay the hell out of my apartment. I even took my spare key and told her I lost it so she couldn't just come over whenever she wanted." William sighed "but I can't leave her, I just don't want to."

"Well Angel," Molly smiled lightly "what do we do?"

"How about we get out of here?" he suggested shrugging.

Molly gave him a funny look "and go where?"

"My place." he smirked.

"I just told you I have a boyfriend and you are trying to get me to go to your place with you?" she asked, wrinkling her nose lightly.

"I told you I have a girlfriend." he shrugged again.

"Why on earth should go with you?" Molly questioned, looking at him curiously.

"Maybe you're what I've been missing." William answered, giving her a crocked smile.

Molly felt her breath catch in her throat as he looked at her. Her heart was racing but she stood up anyway and took his hand "maybe I am."
♠ ♠ ♠
New story =]