Status: Complete

His Girl Friday

Hello, My Name Is...

Image

Saturday

The last week had been perfect. It was almost like William and Eve were actually together, instead of him cheating on his girlfriend. They had spent most of the morning sitting on Eve's couch, watching old Disney moves, Scruff curled up at the end of the couch by Eve's feet. Every once in a while William would lean down and kiss get softly.

The spell of content silence was cut off by William's phone ringing. He leaned over and pick it up with a sigh.

"Maggie." he mumbled as he looked at the caller ID. "She must have gotten home early."

Molly looked up at him sadly. "Do you have to leave?"

William set his phone back down on the coffee table and let it ring."Not right now I don't."

Molly smiled as he kissed her lightly.

-------------------------

Monday

"Will baby."

Molly could feel her teeth start to grind on their own. She hadn't wanted to come but this was the only way she was going to get to see William. Maggie had permanently attached herself to William's hip and Molly was getting sick of it.

"Yeah?" William asked, looking up from his lunch.

He was cut off guard as Maggie pressed her lips to his. He quickly pulled away and smiled weakly causing Maggie to frown.

"So." Mike said suddenly, as Molly tensed up. "When are we going to the studio to finish up the last bit of recording?"

William shrugged and looked at the rest of his band who all also shrugged. The other four boys had agreed to go to lunch so Molly wouldn't be stuck with just Maggie and William. It made Molly smile that the TAI guys seemed to be on Molly's side and not Maggie's.

"How about Friday?" Molly smiled, "I'd love to watch you guys record again."

"Again?" Maggie growled, looking at William "You've never let me see your band record."

"Don't get mad at him." Molly jumped in "Mike invited me."

William gave Molly a small smile.

"I didn't ask you Milly" Maggie snapped "I was talking to my boyfriend"

"Don't be rude Maggie."

"I'm just gonna go." Molly sighed standing up.

There was a group of 'no's and 'Don't go Mil's. William looked up at her sadly and Maggie was giving her a death glare.

"Text me about Friday Mike." Molly answered their protest and walked from the diner, not looking at William as she left.

---------------------

Are you mad at me?

-Angel


Molly looked at her phone and sighed.

No, but your girlfriend has a serious attitude problem.

-Princess


I'm really sorry

-Angel


I know. Are you recording Friday?

-Princess


Yeah, I'll see you there sweet heart.

-Angel


---------------------

Wednesday

William sat in his kitchen trying to think up a good reason to get the hell out of his apartment, away from Maggie and into Molly's arms. Maggie had become increasingly crankier since she had gotten back from her trip and refused to go back to her own place. William could tell she was looking for something, he just couldn't figure out what. Every time he dared ask, Maggie would just snap at him and go back to what she had been doing before.

"What the fuck?!"

William sighed, apparently she had found something.

"What the fuck is this?" Maggie snapped, walking into the kitchen.

"What?" William asked, tired of Maggie's constant temper as of late.

"You sent flowers to some named Molly?"she snapped "You signed it Angel?"

"And?" William asked slowly.

"I can't fucking believe it's you!" she snapped "Let me guess Milly's real name is Molly?"

"Can't believe what is me?" William asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Next time you fucking cheat on me, don't do it with someone who works in the same building as me!"

William froze.

Angie told everyone in the building at work I'm a whore. I don't think I can go back there.

"Angie didn't just tell us about what your little slut was doing. She told everyone the details, so don't bother trying to explain Angel I know exactly what has been going on."

William just stared st her, he had no idea what to do. He had been caught red handed.

"Are you going to fucking say anything?" Maghie snapped "Well, I'll tell you right now I don't ever want you near that fucking slut again."

"No."

"Excuse me?" Maggie snapped.

William hadn't even meant for the word to slip out, but it did. There was no going back.

"I said no." William answered standing up from his chair.

"Do you fucking understand what you are saying?" Maggie growled.

"I think we are done." William sighed "Just go Maggie, I'm sorry it ended this way."

"Fuck you William Beckett." she snapped, before turning on her heels and storming out of William's apartment.

------------------------

Friday

"Maggie isn't coming right?" Molly asked, spinning in one of the chairs at the studio.

Mike laughed "No, but William did say he had a surprise for you when he gets here."

Molly grinned "I like surprises, give me a hint?"

"Nope." Butcher laughed "Nice try though."

"Rude." Molly laughed, trying to pout.

"What's rude?"

Molly looked up at the new voice in the room. "William!" She quickly jumped up from her chair and almost tackled him with a hug, her lips crashing against his.

"I missed you too sweet heart." he smiled, resting his forehead against hers.

"I heard you had a surprise for me." she grinned.

"Always eager." he smiled and kissed her softly.

Molly pouted "Please."

William smirked and handed her a box, nearly covered in wrapping paper that was covered in hearts.

"A present?" Molly smiled.

"Open it."

Molly watched William for a moment before a smile captured her lips and she began tearing off the wrapping paper. She pulling off the lid to the box and frowned at the t-shirt she saw inside. It was plain white, nothing special. Molly looked up at William, question in her eyes.

William smirked and removed the T-shirt, holding it up for Molly to see. Across the hem of the shirt read The Academy Is... Girl. In the corner right over the left side was printed a label. Red and white with 'Hello my name is written in the red. In the white was what made Molly smile. In the white block where someone would normally put there name it read 'William Beckett's Girlfriend.'

"I can't wear that." she smiled taking the shirt from him.

"Why not?"

"Because your real girlfriend probably wont like it."

"You are my real girlfriend sweet heart."

"What?" Molly asked, eyebrows knitting together as William pulled her close.

"Maggie left me." he shrugged.

"I'm so sorr-" Molly was cut off by William kissing her.

"I'm fine Molly. She wasn't right for me anyway, she hasn't been for a long time. There is only one girl in the entire world I want and that's you."

"William Beckett." Molly smiled "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend."

William smirked "Yes, yes I am."

Molly pulled the t-shirt William had given her over her black tank top and kissed him.

"Is that a yes?"

Molly kissed him again. "Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
All over =]
Only took me what *Looks at watch* three years?
Not sure about sequel?
Let me know if you think I should do one or not.