Status: Complete

His Girl Friday

I Need More Time

Saturday

Molly smiled when she woke up the next morning and found William sleeping next to her. He was so cute and peaceful looking, the early morning light catching on his brown hair. Molly reached out to brush the bangs out of William's eyes and jumped when William awoke suddenly and grabbed her hand.

She let out a small squeak and William pulled her close to him. "You scared me." he mummbled quietly.

Molly sigh as she felt her heart still racing "You scared me too.

"Sorry." he answered his eyes closed once more "I'm not use to people playing with my hair."

"Your girl doesn't play with your hair?" Molly asked curiously.

William opened his eyes and caught her hand again and pulled Molly into his side and sighed "No she doesn't and it's kinda weird talking about her with you curled up naked in my bed Princess."

"Do you want me to leave?" Molly asked suddenly feeling self conscious about the whole situation.

William frowned and rested his forehead against hers "Of course not, that's not what I meant."

"Oh."

William pressed his lips softly against Molly's and she could instantly feel her worries just melt away. She couldn't figured out how William always managed to make her forget everything, like the two of them were in a separate world. A world where what they were doing wasn't wrong, where they both weren't loved by the wrong people.

"In fact I wish you would stay another night." he smirked lightly.

Molly rolled her eyes and smiled "You know i can't. How are you going to explain me being here if someone shows up?"

"Eh, you're an old friend who just rolled into town?" he asked hopefully.

Molly kissed his nose and was about to answer when her phone started singing on the night stand next to the bed.

"Is that what I think it is?" William . asked clearly silently laughing at her.

"I am not the only person in the world with the little mermaid as thier ringtone." she answered glaring playfully at him.

"Actually I think you are."

"Oh, shh." she smiled, leaning over William to grab her cell phone. She giggled softly at the feeling of William placing a butterfly kiss on her rib cage.

Molly's smile fell as she read the caller ID.

"Who is it?" William asked, noticing instantly as she tended up.

"Boyfriend." she mumbled before answering the phone with a hello.

"Good morning beautiful."

Molly could feel her heart racing. Had he found out she wasn't at Angie's. "Morning." she answered trying to keep her voice steady.

"Did I wake you?" he asked, sounding a little worried.

"I was about to get up soon anywaY." Molly's voice jumped at the end of the last word, startled when William began running soft kisses over her shoulder and up her neck.

"Does that mean you'll be home soon?"

"I don't know." she answered swatting William away from her playfully. He answered by biteing down on her ear. Molly tensed for a moment. "Angie wants to go out to breakfast just us girls. "

"Okay baby, well let me know when go home so I can come over and see your beautiful face."

"Alright bye." she answered quickly and hung up the phone as William bit the flesh just behind her ear.

"You are such a little shit." Molly sighed, leaning back into William.

"Out of the two of us," he smiled against her skin "you are the little one."

Molly rested her head back on Williams's shoulder ."You know what I mean."

"Sorry." he chuckled "I just love seeing you squirm."

Molly rolled her eyes another smile tugging at her lips.

"You didn't answer me." William spoke softly after a moment of play with Molly's hair.

"Hmmm?" she said closing her eyes and sighing contently. She had always loved having her hair played with but her boyfriend hadn't done it in years.

"Spend the day with me, we don't have to stay here. We could go for a walk or something."

Molly openned her eyes again and turned to look at him, her hair falling from his fingers. "Why?"

William put his head down and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I don't know, I guess I have never been the wam bam thank you ma'am type."

Molly watched him for a moment another smile taking over her lips. "A few hours couldn't hurt I suppose."

In the blink of an eye William had tackled her, a smile plastered to his face and kissed her.

"Not a date."

William smirked "Of course not princess."

-------------------------------------------

"Get up you're fine." William smiled, standing over Molly with his hands on his hips.

They had ended up walking to a park only a few blocks from Williams's apartment. Once they had wandered far enough back into the mass of trees where they figured no one would run in to them, Molly had collapsed refusing to walk any farther.

"I can't" Molly smirked and added in a terrible damsel in distress voice, hand to her head dramatically "I am too weak to go on."

"Is that so?"

Molly looked past her hand and smiled "I think so William."

William smirked and straddled Molly's hips, placing his hands on hers before leaning close to her face, thier lips almost touching.

"We had better do something about that." he said softly before he began tickling Molly's sides.

Molly giggled and gasped as she tried to get away, but William had her pinned down.

"Stop." she gasped.

"No I don't think so."

"Some angel you are." Molly answered trying to crawl out from under William but to no avail.

William stopped tickling Molly who relax and was breathing heavily. He leaned his face down close hers again, her hands pinned under his.

"I never said I wasn't a devil in disguise." he spoke quietly before crashing his lips hard against Molly's.

------------------------------------------

Sunday

"What wrong baby?"

Molly looked up from where she had been pushing her food around the plate in front of her with a fork and at her boyfriend. "What?"

Andy looked at Molly worriedly "What's wrong? You have barely touched your food and you look like you are off in another world."

Molly forced a smile "Why would I be off in another world when you are right here?" she asked sweetly.

In truth she had been thinking about William and the extra day they had spent together. Hadn't they technelly broken their deal by hanging out besides to do what they do?

"I love you Molly."

"Love you too."

---------------------------------------------------

Tuesday

"Okay spill your guts."

Molly looked up from her computer in confusion "What?"

"I said spill." she repeated sitting on Molly's desk.

"Boss keeps telling you not to sit on tables." Molly reminded her looking back at the computer screen and resuming her typing.

"Don't change the subject." Angie growled "I covered for you and you promised you me a story. I will call Andy right now."

"No you wouldn't, you're my best friend." Molly answered, not looking away from her computer.

"Okay no I wouldn't but seriously Molly." Angie sighed "Just tell me."

"I don't even know where I would start." Molly sighed pushing away from her desk a little.

Angie smirked "With the juiciest detail."

-------------------------------------

Wednesday

How are you?

- Angel


Molly looked at her phone and sighed. She had told Angie everything about William and their deal. Angie of course had laughed and told Molly she still loved her anyway.

It was William Molly was worried about though. Would he be mad she had told Angie?

Molly let out a sigh and placed her phone back down on the table.

William frown at his phone. Molly normally texted him back right away.

Was she mad at him for asking her to stay Saturday?

He shook his head and quickly put the thought away. They had had fun in the park Saturday, perhaps her phone had died.

Molly looked over at her phone as it buzzed again an hour later.

Your phone dead Princess?

- Sexy Angel


Normally Molly would have laughed at the add on to Williams's nickname, but her mind was too full of clutter. She set her phone down once again not answering the text.

--------------------------------------------

Thursday

"Hi baby."

"Hi." William mumbled in reply as Maggie sat down on the couch next to him.

William had been talked into spending the day at Maggie's apartment with her. His mind wasn't there though and he kept checking his phone every five minutes. Molly had never texted him back.

"Stop playing with your phone." Maggie snapped, plucking the phone out of his hands.

William frowned "Give my phone ba-"

He was cut off by Maggie crawling on his lap and straddling his hips.

"What are y-" he tried again but this time was cut off by Maggie's lips.

He quickly pushed Maggie away from him.

"What wrong?" Maggie asked, looking like she couldn't decide if she want to pout or frown.

"Get off my lap and give me back my phone." William sighed.

"What's wrong with you?" Maggie growled, glaring at him.

"You just stole my phone."

"I'm trying to get you to pay attention to me! What is so important that you need to be starring at your phone when I am right here!"

"I'm waiting to find out when we can hit the studio to record." William snapped back. "Now get off me."

This of course was a lie. William was hoping Molly would finally text him back. He couldn't figure out why she was ignoring him.

Maggie sighed "You haven't touched me in weeks. Can't we just go to bed and forget about your phone."

Williams's eye brows knitted together "I'm really not in the mood Maggie." he answered pushing her off his lap and standing up.

"What the hell is your problem!" she all but screamed.

"Right now," he yelled back "you are my problem."

"Then get the fuck out!" Maggie screamed, pointing to the door.

William froze "I-"

"I don't fucking want to hear it." Maggie snapped " Just get the fuck out. I'll call you tomorrow when you aren't being such a fucking ass."

--------------

Molly picked up her phone and looked at the text.

Can I come over?

-Angel


Molly frowned and looked over at Andy who was sitting on the couch next to her. Before she could put her phone down she got another text.

Please Molly

-Angel


Molly felt her heart contract. Please had always been Molly's magic word. She always felt bad when she knew they meant it.

She quickly sent Angie a text telling her to call in ten minutes before texting William back.

What's going on?"

-Princess


A few seconds Molly's eyes got wide as the name Angel appeared on her screen with a ringing phone next to it. She quickly stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen before hitting the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Molly."

"Why are you calling Angel?" Molly asked, glancing back at Andy to make sure he wasn't listening.

"Maggie and I got in a fight. I want to see you."
"It isn't Friday."

"I can't wait that long. Please Molly."

"I'll meet you at your place." Molly answered before hanging up.

Soon as she had ended the call her phone lit up with a call from Angie. She quickly hit answer and pressed the phone to her ear.

"Let me guess you need me to cover for you again?" came Angie's voice before Molly could even say hello.

"Yes." she answered, glancing at Andy again who was now watching her.

"Tell Andy I just broke up with my boyfriend and he some emergency girl time."

"I'm so sorry sweetie. I'll be right over." Molly gushed trying not to smile.

"Are you saying that for Andy's benifit?" Angie asked sounding confused for a second.

"Yes."

"Okay I got you covered, just make sure you tell me all the details later."

"Love you sweetie I'll see you soon."

"Have fun."

Molly hung up the phone and looked over at Andy sadly.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked.

"Angie and her boyfriend just broke up. She is at her place crying buckets and wants me to go out with her tonight. I'm really sor-"

"It's fine hun." he cut her off "I completely understand. Go and cheer Angie up."

"You're the best." Molly smiled before grabbing her purse and keys and bolting out of her apartment.

---------------------------

"Molly." William breathed as if he had been holding his breath. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the apartment, shutting door with his foot, as she fell into his arms.

"William?"

"Yeah?" he asked softly, resting his head on top of hers.

"What are you doing?"

"Hugging you."

"Why?"

William let out a sigh and released her, scratching the back of his head nervously. Molly smiled, he always looked so cute when he was nervous.

"I don't know." he answered, looking up at her with a sigh.

Molly tilted her head to the side and gave him a strange look.

Williams's face broke out into a smile "That is adorable."

"What is?"

"The way you tilt your head like that."

Molly smiled "Are you alright?"

William let out another sigh and pulled Molly close to him. "I know it's not Friday yet, but can I kiss you?"

Molly looked at William surprised, he was normally so confidant and bold. This William however was shy and conscious.

"Yes." she answered softly and leaned in close to him.

--------------------------------

William played softly with Molly's hair as she laid curled up against his side. When she had gotten Williams's call Molly had figured he just wanted her over for a booty call, but he hadn't tried anything. For hours they had just laid in his bed kissing softly every once in a while, otherwise William seemed completely content with just laying there and playing with her hair.

"Why didn't you answer me?"

"When?" Molly asked, her eyebrows knitting together as she looked up at him.

"Yesterday when I texted you. You normally text me back right away."

Molly looked away from him and sighed. "I have something I should tell you, but I'm pretty sure you'll never want to see me again."

William tensed next to her. "You aren't pregnant are you?"

Molly rolled her eyes "No."

He relaxed a little and looked at her sadly a moment before burying his face in her hair "You want to end our arrangement?"

It was Molly's turn to tense up "No."

William relaxed his body, a small smile captured his lips. "Good." he answered, killing the top of her head before adding. "What do you need to tell me?"

"I don't want to tell you." Molly answered burying her face in his shoulder.

"Well you freaked me out over it so now you have to tell me."

"Andy always wants to know where I'm going, so I've been telling him that I'm with Angie when I come over here."

"And he found out you were lying?"

Molly shook her head lightly and sat up a little" No, I-"

"He followed you?" Willi asked eyes getting wide.

"If you don't stop interrupting me I'm not gonna tell you." Molly answered, nipping at his ear lope a little.

William smirked "Sorry."

"I didn't want him calling Angie and her telling him she didn't know where I was."

William frowned "Why does your boyfriend have your best friend's number?"

Molly shrugged "In case he needs to ahold of me and there is something going on with my phone, I guess."

"Anyway."

"Anyway," Molly continued "I asked Angie if she would cover for me and the only way she was willing to was if I told her what was really going on."

William looked at her for a moment before asking "So she knows about me and our deal?"

"Yeah." Molly answered quietly.

"But she won't tell anyone?"

"God no." Molly answered horrified "she isn't that kind of person."

"Then I don't know why you were so worried." William smiled and pulled her closer so that her head was resting on his shoulder.

"You aren't mad?" she asked surprised.

William shrugged "Not really, I understand why. I have my band as an excuse to be busy all the time and you don't."

Molly smiled and leaned up to kiss him "Guess what."

"What?" William smirked.

"It's 1am. Happy Friday."

William looked Molly over for a moment, his eyes full of mischief. "Happy Friday Princess." he said softly before catching her lips with his.

----------------------------------

Friday

'When they review the debut, what if the critics hate you.

"Shush Will I'm sleeping." Molly mumbled into his pillow.

"That is your phone." he chuckled, pulling her into his side.

Molly's eye snapped open and she jumped for her phone, much to Williams's amusement. Her fingers almost touch the phone when William grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back to him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked sweetly.

"My phone."

William pinned her to the bed below him and smirked. "It's Friday Princess Molly. You're mine."

"That doesn't mean I can't answer my phone." Molly smiled.

"New rule." William smirked "No phones on Friday."

"What am I suppose to do when Andy freaks out because he can't get ahold of me?"

"Tell him you and Angie are going out into the city and your phone will probably die."

Molly tilted her head to the side a little. It wasn't a bad idea.

"You win." she smiled before picking up her phone and sending Andy the excuse and Angie the information to cover for her.

"I always win." he smiled before turning to look at her. "What do you think you're doing?"

Molly looked at herself, still in her clothes from the day before. "What do you mean?"

William smirked "You're all the way over there when I am all the way over here."

"So you are."

"We should fix that."

"Maybe." Molly smiled, before William pulled her into a soft sweet kiss.

--------------------------

"But we should stay here." William wined like a child.

"I need a shower and to change my clothes." Molly wined back mimicking him.

"You can wear mine." He smiled, placing his hands on her hips and pulled her close to him.

"You are way too tall for your jeans to ever fit me." Molly smiled "You can come with me if you want."

William perked up at that "You are going to finally let me see your apartment."

Molly looked up from her phone "It's not like I've been hiding it from you."

"But you haven't ever let me over."

"Andy is always there." Molly answered, putting her phone in her back jeans pocket.

"And you don't think he will be there now?"

Molly shook her head. "He works until late tonight."

"Then lead the way."

---------------------------

"Make yourself at home." Molly told him unlocking her apartment door. She stepped inside and was happy to see that the place wasn't a complete mess.

"Your bedroom this way?" William asked heading down the small hallway.

Molly rolled her eyes with a smile "Yes, but I don't know why that matters." she answered following him.

"You can tell a lot about a person by the way they keep and decorate their rooms."

Molly frown and followed him into the room. "What is wrong with my room?"

"Nothing." he smiled laying down on the bed "But I already know about ten more things about you by being here."

"Like what?"

"You pace when you're nervous."

"And how does my room tell you that?"

William stood up from the bed and walked over to her. "You were freaking out about telling me Angie knew and I can see the track marks on your carpet going back and forth."

Molly just stared at him, cocky William was back.

"I also know you have some new CDs." he smirked.

"Oh god." Molly sighed and wined a little.

William walked past her towards the stero where a group of CDs was sitting. "And gasp." he "who could this wonderful and amazingly talented band
be?"

"Will." Molly mumbled, her face turning red with a blush.

"My life reads like the classifieds, pages of what's for sale, what's on the auction block.

William smirked singing along with the song he had set to play on the stereo.

"Okay I checked your band out." Molly blushed.

"Attention bidders it's lot 45, he's got a decent voice, he's got that crooked smile."

"And I liked it okay." she added trying to get him to stop.

She managed to reach over and unplug the stereo before William could stop her. He smirked and caught her around the waist still singing along as if the music hadn't stopped.

"Hold on you haven't heard the best yet. He writes good story lines, he's got those honest eyes."

Molly attempted to cover William's mouth but he easily moved out of her reach.

"So take him home for just $9.95, he'll sing the songs you like, he'll keep you warm at night."

Molly let out a low growl before jumping and tackling William, causing him to fall back on the bed.

"If you wanted me in your bed all you had to do was say so." William smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Molly smiled and kissed him. "I guess my shower can wait."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've been absent for *looks at watch* 3 years? Felt like coming back to finish this story. Long chapter lots of William. I had to write this all on my phone do you'll have to forgive me for any corrections my phone made that I didn't catch, stupid thing spells worse than I do. Enjoy. =]