Status: Complete

His Girl Friday

William and Andy

Saturday

"Why did you get up?" William asked looking in the kitchen to find Molly sitting at his dinning room table, playing with his keys. They had gone back to William's apartment after Molly had a chance to clean up the night before.

Molly smiled lightly at the sleepy looking William "I didn't want to wake you."

"But you had no problem stealing my shirt?" he teased lightly, his eyes running along her bare legs.

"You're wearing my jeans." she answered, raising an eyebrow.

William shrugged "They fit."

"And what am i suppose to wear home?" Molly asked, standing up and placing her hands hips.

"Who said you were going home?" he asked smirking and pulled her close to him. "It's still pretty early."

Molly smiled "I have to go home sooner or later."

"Lets make it later." William answered and pressed his lips to her softly.

Molly smiled.

"I was thinking about something."

"What?" Molly asked curiously.

"Since you seem to like my band." he smiled as a blush hit Molly's face again. William kissed her cheek and continued "Maybe you would like to see us play Wednesday night two weeks from now?"

Molly tilted her head to the side and smiled "You want me to go to your show?" the smile fell a little "As a stranger right? It's not like you could talk to me without having to explain yourself."

"Molly." William sighed "Why do you always think I'm imbarrassed of you?"

Molly tilted her head to the side. "I wouldn't say imbarrassed." she answered looking down at William's keys that were still in her hands. "But we can't really go around bragging about each other."

"No." William agreed "But I think people would believe we are friends at least."

Molly looked back up at him and smiled. She had a feeling that this 'agreement' between her and William wasn't going to last much longer. It had only been a month and she could already feel him tugging at the strings of her heart and that wasn't part of the deal. She also knew it was gonna be hard to give him up.

"Alright."

"I'll drop the tickets off at your apartment later this week."

"Do I get my pants back now?" Molly smiled, putting away her complicated thoughts.

"I'll take them off." William smirked "But you aren't getting them back just yet."

Molly smirked back and let William pull her up from the kitchen table and kiss her lightly.

--------------------------

Monday

William tapped his pen against his temple and sighed as he stared at the lyric notebook in front of him. They were starting recording in two weeks, he should have been focused on the lyrics for the new album. He couldn't stop his thoughts from wandering back to Molly. She had been acting so strange the past week.

It had almost broke his heart when she had practically told she thought he felt she was no more than a good fuck. He knew it wasn't part of the deal but he could feel himself falling for her.

"You okay Billy?" Maggie asked coming into the kitchen.

William held back the urge to tell her not to call him that. Maggie had only call that morning and forgiven him. They did not need another fight right now.

"I'm just having a hard time with these lyrics." he sighed "I need to finish them before we go into the studio."

Maggie looked as if she was thinking for a moment. "Write a song about a girl." she smiled.

William knew that Maggie had meant that he should write a song about her. Maggie, however, was not the first girl he thought of, Molly was.

"Thanks for the idea babe." William gave her a false smile and turned a page in his notebook and scribbled across the top of the page 'About a Girl'.

---------------------

Wednesday

Molly smiled at the man at her door. "That was quick."

William smiled back holding out the envelope containing the two tickets and backstage passes, to the show, only two weeks away. "We always have spares."

"Thank you." she smiled.

"Do you mind if I come in?" he asked awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head.

It made Molly smile like it always did, but the smile fell a little instantly "Andy is here."

"Who is it babe?"

William and Molly both froze as the apartment door openned wider, revealing Andy.

William regained his composure first and stuck his hand out to shake Andy's "I'm William." he plastered a fake smile on his face. "You must be Andy, Molly never stops talking about you."

Molly stared at William, jaw dropped and in shock.

"William." Andy repeated "I don't think she has ever mentioned you. How do you two k ow each other?"

Molly woke up from her shock at that moment "We met that year I went to college in Chicago." she answered easily. "William band played a party I went to."

"And what are you doing in New York?" Andy asked, still looking William over.

"Visiting my girlfriend Maggie," William smiled "and my band is recording a new album here for the next couple of months. It was a great chance for Molly and I to catch up to, we haven't talked in years."

Andy nodded "Well we are having a date night so now isn't a good time."

Molly turned and glared at her boyfriend "Andy! Don't be rude."

"It's okay Mol." William forced a smile "I have to meet up with the guys anyway."

"I'll see you later?" Molly smiled.

"Of course." William smiled back and pulled Molly into a hug, earning himself a glare from Andy.

Molly and Andy watched as William vanished down the hall looking quite pleased with himself. Molly held back a sigh and followed Andy back inside her apartment closing the door behind her.

"I don't like him." Andy growled sitting on the couch where they had been watching PeterPan, Molly' favorite.

"You don't like any guy who talks to me." Molly huffed, feeling defensive.

"Did you see the way he looked at you?" Andy spat back.

"Seriously Andy?" Molly sighed "Calm down, William is only in town for another couple of months then you will never see him again."

"Let's go out Friday." Andy said suddenly, changing the subject.

"F-Friday?" Molly as startled "Why Friday?"

"Do you already have plans?" Andy snapped "Plans that are more important than spending time with your boyfriend you've been blowing off for weeks?"

"N-No." she answered startled by the way he was acting. "Friday is fine."

"Great." he answered crossing his arms "We will go dinner and a movie."

--------------------------

Thursday

"I can't come over tomorrow." Molly sighed into the phone.

"Why not?" she could hear the pout in William's voice as she got in her wrangler.

"Because Andy had a fit after you showed up yesterday. He demanded we go on a date tomorrow. I tried to say we coud go out another day but he got pissed and I really didn't want to start a fight."

"What are you doing right now?"

"Just got off work, was about to head home."

"So no plans?"

"Nope."

"Well come over today then."

"It isn't Friday."

"Since when has that stopped us?"

Molly smiled into the phone "Alright, I'll be over in a few."

----------------------------

"Take out again?" William asked with a smirk.

Molly smiled as she walked past him and into his apartment.

"And a dress." he added, watching her bare legs.

"I thought you liked it." Molly answered walking into the kitchen.

William followed her and watched as she set out the take-out containers and then held out a pair of chop sticks for him.

He smiled and took the seat opposite of her "I didn't know you use to live in Chicago."

Molly looked at him funny for a moment before smiling "I wasn't there long only a couple months and then I transferred schools."

"Why?"

"New York was were I have always wanted to be." Molly smiled "So I finally got some guts and came here."

"You should have stayed in Chicago." William answered looking as if he was studying the container of orange chicken in front of him.

Molly gave him a funny look "Why?"

"Then maybe we would have met a little sooner." he smiled lightly before going back to his food.

"Then what?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know." William shrugged.

Molly smiled, she loved when William acted shy it was the cutest thing in the world. She plucked the food container from his hands.

William looked up surprised to have lips pressed against his. He instantly dropped his chop sticks and ran his fingers through her hair. There was no way he could imagine never seeing this girl again.

-----------------------

Friday

"Molly?"

"Hmm?" she asked back snuggling into Williams's side.

"What time is your date?"

"Tonight I think." she answered still sleepy "We wasted take out again."

William chuckled "That was your fault this time."

"Worth it." Molly smiled and began playing with Williams's hair.

They laid their for a while in content silence whole Molly played with his hair and William played with the fingers of her free hand, kissing every now and then. The moment was perfect but for the knock that came from the front door of Williams's apartment.

Molly jumped up quickly and ran into the bathroom with her clothes, locking it behind her.

"Molly just come out." William whispered "We'll just pretend no one is home."

"Wake up William! We know you're home, you're car is outside!" a male voice called.

"Yeah and do you know which one of your neighbors got a new lime green jeep?" another voice asked.

Molly openned the bathroom door, her dress back on and her hair brushed out. She quickly pulled it into a braid and kissed Williams's cheek "I had better go anyway."

"Stay" William pouted. "It's just my band."

Molly wrapped her arms around Williams's neck and pulled him into a kiss, his fingers disappeared into her hair, tangling it once more.

"And that is suppose to make me want to let you leave?" William asked as they broke apart.

"I'll see you in a week." Molly smiled.

"How about Monday instead?" he asked following her as he threw a shirt on.

Molly looked back at him and smiled "Sure, you can come over to my place, Andy works so he won't come over and have a fit."

William smiled and kissed her again before opening the front door. There stood four boys who all looked shocked to see the small girl standing next to William.

"The jeep is mine." she smiled before skipping past the boys and down the hall., leaving William to explain.

----------------------

"She is a friend who use to live in Chicago." William sighed for the fifth time, knowing the guys weren't buying it.

"Can I ask her out then?" Mike asked with a smirk.

"No." Willism snapped a little too quickly then added "She has a boyfriend."

"You?" Sisky questioned.

"No, his name is Andy and you guys know I'm still eith Maggie, so drop it."

"Touchie." Mike laughed.

-----------------------------------

"What are you thinking about?"

Molly looked up at Andy and smiled "We just haven't eaten here in a while."

"I'm pretty sure you said that last time I took you out." Andy answered, sounding annoyed.

"Well we don't go out very often." Molly shrugged.

"That's because you always blow me off." Andy snapped.

Molly's eyebrows knitted together "Did you make me go out with you just do you could yell at me?" she growled.

"So you didn't want to come out with me?"

"I didn't say that." Molly snapped, "Don't put words in my mouth!"

"The fuck ever Molly." he yelled standing up from the table "Find your own fucking way home." and with that he stormed out of the restraunt leaving Molly to be stared at by the whole room.

She quickly pulled out her cell phone trying to keep back the tears as she dialed William's number. It rang a few times before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Angel." she answered in a small voice.

"Princess." she could hear the smile in his voice "I thought you were busy tonight."

"I was but we got in a fight and he stranded me here. Can you come pick me up?"

"Of course, but the guys are still at my apartment."

"You don't have to hang out with me." she answered softly.

"It's Friday princess, I've always got time to hang out with you."

Molly smiled "Alright, I guess meeting your band couldn't hurt."

"Text me the address and I'll be there soon."

"Thank-you."

"Anything for you Princess."

Molly smiled lightly as she hung up the phone.

-------------------------------

"Hello miss Molly."

Molly glanced back at William as if to say. 'what do I do?'

William chuckled "guys this is Molly. Molly the freak is Mike. Sisky is on the couch. Michael is the Aussie and last is Butcher."

"Butcher?" Molly asked with a smile.

"Don't ask." William chuckled.

"So you and your boyfriend got in a fight?"

"Mike." William frowned.

"Y-Yeah." Molly answered not sure as to where this was going.

"If you broke up then can I ask you out?"

Molly's eyes got wide.

"Seriously Mike?" William growled.

"We didn't break up." she frowned.

"Well if you do-"

"That's it." William cut him off "all of you out."

"But we are suppose to work on the album." Sisky frowned.

"I'll meet you guys at the studio tomorrow. Right now I don't think Molly needs you to be hitting on her after she just had a fight with her boyfriend."

"We weren't." Butcher answered "Mike was."

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." William answered, opening the front door.

There was a chorus of 'good-bye' and 'nice to meet you' as the boys left. William closed the door behind them and with a sigh smiled weakly at her. "Sorry about that."

Molly smiled back "It's okay, I didn't mean to ruin your boys night."

William shrugged "I am stuck with them for months on a tour bus. There will be other boys nights." he smiled and added "Besides it's Friday and you ate upset."

Molly smiled as William pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"You're a sweetheart."
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I had to write this all on my phone, so sorry for any mistakes I didn't catch.