Status: Complete

His Girl Friday

Whose Girl Friday?

Saturday

"Molly."

"Hmmm." Molly answered snuggling closer to William's body.

William let out a chuckle "You're phone is going off sweet heart."

Molly instantly perked up, not just because of the mention of her phone but also because of what William had just called her.

Sweetheart

She sat up and noticed that they were not in William's room but, laying on his couch. She figured they had fallen asleep watching movies.

Molly reached for her phone and smiled when William kissed her cheek. She looked at the caller ID and rolled her eyes, before setting her phone back down at let it ring away.

"Who is it?" William asked kissing her temple.

"Andy, he can go fuck himself right now for all I care." she sighed laying back down next to william, who wrapped his arm around her waist.

"That's not a very nice thing to say." he chuckled.

"William?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you just call me sweet heart a minute ago?"

Molly looked over to see William blushing and couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to, I won't do it again if it bothers you."

Molly smiled and cuddled back into his chest "Nothing you do bothers me." she answered before drifting back off into sleep.

----------------------------------------
Sunday

"So how is Molly?" Mike asked.

William looked up at him. "Still dating her boyfriend."

"Damn."

"She wouldn't go out with you anyway Mike." William smirked, looking back down at his lyric book.

"Why you next in line."

"No," William smirked "she thinks You are creepy."

"What? Why?"

"You were hitting in her the first time she met you, right after she just had a fight with her long term boyfriend." Butcher pointed out "That is pretty creepy."

"Whatever." Mike huffed "William will put in a good word for me, right William?"

"No."

"I knew you wanted to be next in line." Mike glared.

"Believe whatever you want." William smirked.

------------------

Tuesday

Are you still mad at me?

-Andy


Molly rolled her eyes and ighnored the messages. Of course she was still mad. The jackass had stranded her alone at night in New York city.

Her phone went off again.

I already said I was sorry.

-Andy


Molly deleted the messages just as a new one appeared on her phone's screen.

Mike thinks he has a chance with you.

-Angel


Molly let out a short laugh before texting back.

He has no chance for two reasons. One he has been nothing but creepy and two I only need one band man to keep me entertained ;]

-Princess


William texted back and Molly smirked.

I'm all the man you'll ever need. ;]

-Angel


----------------------------

Wednesday

"Molly." William sighed.

"That is the second ficking time you've done that." a voice growled.

William's eye snapped open.

Shit.

"Who the fuck is Molly and why is her name do much easier to remember than mine?" Maggie snapped.

"I-I"

"Are you fucking cheating on me?" Maggie scream crawling out of bed and throw William's shirt at him.

"No!" William protested as Maggie threw his jeans at him as well.

"Get the fuck out!"

"Maggie please!"

"I said out!"

"Maggie I can explain." William begged as he dodged his shoe rocketing at his head.

"Better do it fast!" Maggie screamed, holding up the other shoe.

"Molly is my dog!"

----------------------

I'm sorry for last week. Let me make it up to you with dinner this Friday.

-Andy


Molly rolled her eyes and texted back.

Are you going to fucking strand me again?

-Molly


Molly almost turned her phone off to ighnore him, but Andy texted back before she could.

No! I'm sorry, please let me make it up to you.

-Andy


Molly sighed.

Does it have to be Friday?

-Molly


What are you always so fucking busy with on Fridays?

-Andy


Molly almost told him to fuck off but sighed and sent back a completely different message.

Friday is fine.

-Molly


-------------------------

"You told her I was your dog?" Molly laughed into her cell phone.

William sighed "I didn't know what else to say.i told her my mom called about a month ago to tell me 'Molly' got hit by a car."

"And she believed that crap?"

"I told her I hid it from her because I didn't want her to know how upset I was about the whole thing."

"Wow. Your girlfriend is kinda stupid."

"Be nice."

"I am."

"Molly."

"William." she smirked. "Oh, that reminds me. Andy is making me go on a date with him Friday so we can't 'Hang Out'"

"I swear he is trying to make you his girl Friday instead of mine."

Molly shrugged even though William couldn't see her. "We can pick another day."

"How about everyday?" she could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Today?"

William paused and she knew he was smirking Alright sweet heart. My place or yours?"

"Mine."

"Alright, I'll be there soon."

"Bye." Molly smiled before hanging up the phone. Her smile instantly fell when she saw just what a mess her place was. Normally she was a neat freak, she had no idea how it could have gotten like this.

----------------

William knocked on the door to Molly's apartment and stepped at the sound of a crash.

"Molly?"

"One sec." she called back followed by a stream of curses.

The door openned to reveal a disheveled looking Molly, her cheeks pink and a smile plastered on her face.

"You okay?" he smiled.

"I realized the place was a mess after we hung up." Molly smirked "I had to clean up real fast."

William rolled his eyes and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I don't really care if your place is a mess you know."

"I care."

"Can I come in?" he smirked leaning against the door frame.

"I haven't decided yet." Molly smiled, playfully.

William leaned closer "Anything I can do to help your decision lean in my favor?"

"I'm sure there are a few things you could do."

"Tell me about it Princess."

-----------------------------

Thursday

William rolled over and smiled. For once he had woken up before Molly. She was so cute and peaceful sleeping there next to him, her black and red hair fanning out behind her, and over her bare shoulder. He brushed her bangs out of her face and kissed her forehead before crawling out of bed.

He pulled on a pair of Molly's PJ bottoms before walking barefoot into the kitchen. William had never been much of a cook, but Molly had fed him enough times he felt like he owed her breakfast at least once.

William smirked as he looked through Molly 's kitchen. It was organized almost exactly like the kitchen back at his apartment. William had just managed to find the bowls and start cracking eggs into it, when a noise from the hall way startled him.

"Molly." he smiled turning to see the girl standing in the doorway to the kitchen, in nothing but his t-shirt that reached her mid-thigh. "What are you doing up? I was gonna surprise you with breakfast."

"The one time we stay at my apartment, you get up and leave me wondering where you went?" she smiled.

"Now you know how I feel at my place." he smirked cracking another egg.

"I thought you didn't cook much," Molly smiled tilting her head to the side a little "What are you making?"

William paused "You know I'm not really sure."

Molly held back a laugh "Do you want me to make you French toast?" she asked moving closet to him.

"I was gonna make you breakfast." he pouted.

"You're adorable." Molly smiled "How about I teach my secret to making the best French toast in the world?"

William smiled and cupped her face in his hands, before leaning down and kissing her softly "It's s deal sweet heart."

-------------------------------

Friday

Friday dinner with Andy went far better for Molly than it had the week before. He didn't leave her stranded for one and he even managed not to yell. It was actually a nice peaceful dinner, where it almost seemed like the old Andy was back, not the crazy one she had been stuck with over the past few weeks.

"I'm really sorry for the way I've been acting lately." he said softly as they reached the door to her apartment.

Molly shrugged "It's no big deal."

"Can I come in?"

"I have work in morning Andy." she faked a smile "and we both know you will just distract me from sleep."

"Alright." he smiled. "What do you think about making this a habit?"

"What?" Molly asked, frowning.

"Friday dinner, I know things have been rough lately. I want to make it up to you."

"Andy you don't-" Molly tried to protest.

He cut her off by pressing a kiss to her lips. "It's okay, I'll give you the space you need during the week and if you want me over, just text. I don't want to lose you."

"O-Okay."

Andy kissed her again, before turning and walking away down. Molly stood there for a moment, shocked and a little confused. She finally let out a sigh and unlocked her apartment door and relocking it behind her.

Her phone went off and she instantly smiled looking at the caller ID. Thoughts of Andy quickly melted away.

Angel

"Hello?"

"Hello sweetheart."
♠ ♠ ♠
Again all on my phone lol