Status: Active

Guess Who's Back

Lilit

I sat across the restaurant in eyes view of the five men. One of them looked over in my direction and nodded his head slightly. I smirked and took a sip of my bloody wine. In this crowded restaurant, I can feel the lust all these men have for me. They looked at my body that was covered with a tight black dress. I crossed my legs and my bloody red pumps glistened in the slightly dim light. I took my phone out and placed it to my ear before it rang.

"Hello daddy," I said into the receiver.

"Hello darling. How is it going?" Daddy asked.

I chuckled lowly.

"Peachy," I answered.

Daddy laughed before saying," That's excilent my dear. Are the boys there?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Alright. I'll leave you to it. Good bye,sweetheart."

"Goodbye daddy,"I answered back before hanging up.

Motioning a waiter to me, I told him to take a bottle of their finest wine to the five men. The waiter nodded like a lost puppy. I smirked, knowing what kind of affect I had on these men.

The waiter walked over to them with a bottle of wine in hand.

"From the young women," I heard the waiter saying.

They all turned to look at me. Four of them smirked at me knowingly. But one. The one with brown eyes looked at me as if I were a ghost. His eyes wide open and mouth agape.

I looked at him dead in the eyes. Lifting my glass of wine, I smirked at him before disappearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW!
Again.
This is short, I know. but it will get longer. At times.

Comment and Subscribe please!