Status: Active

Guess Who's Back

Both

AFTER THE AVENGED CONCERT

The boys were coming off the stage as the roadies quickly began to clear the instruments of Avenged and changed it to The 69 Eyes. I smirked as Zacky came over to me and pulled me roughly to his chest.

"Ready to put on a show?" he whispered hotly into my ear.

"Oh yeah," I growled at him before biting his neck.

Zacky moaned and pulled me into their dressing room. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Brian giving Zacky a death glare. I laughed before slamming the door at his face.

Brian's P.O.V

I watched as Zacky pulled her into our dressing room before Lilit turned to me and slamming the door closed. I heard a faint knock and the sound of someone being slammed against the door.

"God damn! There fucking getting it on!" Johnny said, more like moaned out.

I gave him a disgusted look before turning on my heel and out the venue. As I stepped out, I was instantly bombarded by fans.

"Syn! Fuck me!" "I want to have your baby!" "Sign my tits!"

It went on like this for an hour. I ignored the comments and signed whatever people thrust ed into my line of view. Soon, I got fed up with all this fucking attention that I decided to go back inside. When I did, I was that The 69 eyes were done with their bit and HIM was next. Walking back to the dressing room, I saw that Jimmy, Matt, and Johnny were still waiting outside.

"Aren't they fucking done yet?" I growled out.

Jimmy turned to look at me and smirked.

"Naw. I think they were just getting started. Looks like their doing it longer then you have ever done it."

When Jimmy said that, something inside me snapped and I punched him. There was a crashing sound as we both hit the ground hard and we were both on the floor, beating the hell out of each other. I didn't hear the dressing room door open until I was being pulled off by none other than Lilit. I looked at her with raged filled eyes. Their she stood in just Zack's t-shirt and her heals. Her hair was messed up.

"What the fucks going on here?" I heard Bam say.

"Uncle, I have this under control," Lilit said, looking over at him.

Bam nodded his head and walked back from where he came from. Lilit looked over at us and said, "Get your fucking asses in that room."

The tone she said it in was fucking scary as fuck. Getting up, we all walked into the room and waited for her to get in. When she did, she slammed the door closed and began to pace the floor. Grabbing her pants, she put them on before spinning around and looked at us with blazing eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" Lilit said to Jimmy and I.

"Well," Jimmy said after a moment of silence,"I said that you and Z here were just getting started and he fucking snapped at me. What was I suppose to do? Let him punch the fuck out of me?"

Lilit gave Jimmy a look before smiling down at him.

"No. You are right. It's just, I thought you were being- I don't know. You know that I don't like it when my best friend gets hurt," Lilit said, sitting on Jimmy's lap and gave him a kiss.

Jimmy kissed her back before pulling away.

"All better!" Jimmy said with a smile.

All the while, I glared at them. What the fuck is she doing?! She's suppose to fucking be with me! Getting up from my seat, I shoved my way out of the room and headed towards the bus. All the while, being confused about the whole situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its confusing, but I'm just crazy like that!

Comment and Subscribe please!!