Status: Active

Guess Who's Back

Lilit

When Brian walked out of the room, I chuckled and sat down on Jimmy's lap.

"That was entertaining," Jimmy said as he rubbed my stomach.

"It sure was. Did you see the way he was steaming mad? Fucking priceless," Zacky said, leaning back into the chair.

I laughed and looked over at Johnny.

"Johnny me boy, Vivan won't stop talking about you. When will you visit her?"

Johnny blushed and looked at the far in the mention of my half sisters name.

"She still want to see me? After all the bullshit Stephen was telling her I did?" Johnny asked, looking back at me.

"Of course. She saw through the bullshit he was doing and killed him on the spot when he found out what he was going to do to her when they got married. I held onto her as she cried for you," I told Johnny.

Johnny was quiet for a few minutes before he got up and excused himself. I smiled at his retreating form, knowing he was going to call her. Looking back at Zack, I saw that he was thinking about Gena. Smiling, I sent her a telepathic message to get her ass over her. A few seconds later, she sent back and okay and said she will be here in two.

"Zacky," I called to him.

"Hm?" he said as he looked up to me from the floor.

"I have a surprise for you," I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

Instead of answering, I looked over at the door. Zacky did the same thing and in came in the one and only Gena.

"Gena!" he exclaimed before jumping out of his seat and brought his love into a very intense kiss.

I smiled at them. But as soon as that smile came, it went. That should be Brian and me, I thought as I looked at where Zacky and Gena were standing. He whispered something into her ear and she nodded. They both grabbed each others hands and walked out of the room.

"What's wrong, Lilit?" Matt asked.

I sighing and looked down at my lap.

"I just wish that it was Brian and I doing that. But I'm suppose to hate him! not have these damn feeling about him."

"Honey. Love finds everyone. Even the most sinister, twisted people, they find love. You have already found your love and now that you have it, you don't know what to do with it," Jimmy said as he sat me down next to him.

I sighed and cuddled into his side, knowing he was completely right.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler*
Comment? Subscriptions?