Status: Active

Guess Who's Back

Lilit

I chuckled lightly when I pulled out of Brian's dream. He wanted to know and now he knows, I thought to myself as I walked to the front of the bus. Looking around, I saw that mostly everybody was asleep. Going to my bunk, I took out my iPod and a book. Going back to the front, I sat on the couch and popped in my ear buds before playing AC/DC. Opening my book, I began to read. I was barley on the fifth chapter when I felt my phone vibrate. Taking it out of my pocket, I saw that it was Gena.

"Hey love. How are you?" I asked when I placed the phone to my ear.

There was the sound of smacking before she answered," I'm goood. Oh fuck. How was you 'adventure' with Zacky?"

I chuckled lightly before answering," Interesting. Jimmy and Brian basically beat the shit out of each other when he made a comment saying that we were barley getting started.

Gena laughed before moaning.

"Shit shit shit! Oh Hell! That's good," Gena moaned out.

I laughed and said,"Gena. If your busy, whys you call?"

"Wanted.... To..... Know..... If......Oh shit!..... Zacky faked.... Rocked your.... World," Gena said.

I laughed.

"Well he did. Now get back to fucking you man as hard as you can. I want to be able to feel it from where we are," I said.

"Oh fuck yeah! You got it," I heard Zacky's voice call out before hanging up.

I laughed and shook my head as I placed my phone next to me. I was just going back to my book when my phone rang again. Sighing in frustration, I picked it up without looking at the screen and said:

"Sweetheart, I said to fuck him hard-"

That was all I got out when a voice cut me off.

"Hello Lilit."

My breathing stopped in my throat and I looked ahead of me, wide eyes.

"Edward," I whispered.

There was a chuckle at the other end before he answered,"Who else would it be?"

I ignored his question and said,"What the fuck do you want?"

"Well. I want you," Edward said.

I could just imagine him licking his lips. I shuttered in disgust and said," Well I don't fucking want you! Leave me the fuck alone!"

"We'll see if you really don't want me," he said before hanging up.

I screamed out in frustration and threw my phone at the other side of the couch. When I screamed, I guess I woke up Father because before I knew it, he was in front of me.

"Lilit, kulta! What is wrong?" he asked, looking me over,"Are you hurt?"

I shook my head no.

"Then what is it?" he asked.

"Edward," I whispered.

When I said that name, a hiss passed Father's lips.

"He will never get to you. Ever. I'll see to it," Father said, determined.

But, even as he says this, I couldn't help but worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Please?