Status: Active

Guess Who's Back

Lilit

I rushed over back to the group.

"Lilit. Are you alright?" Father asked as he rushed over towards me.

I nodded my head and headed inside our tour bus. Looking around, I saw that Matt, Zacky, Johnny, Jimmy, the 69, and Uncle Bam waiting for me. Passing them there food, I sat next to father before being questioned.

"What happened. All Jimmy knew was that he was being possesed. But by who?" Jussi asked.

"He was being possesed by none other that Edward," I mumbled as I ripped off a piece of my food before popping them into my mouth.

"Edward. Who's Edward?" Matt asked around a mouth full.

Looking over at Father, I pleaded to him silently to answer for it. Father nodded before looking over at the Avenged boys.

"Edward is a fallen angle. Even though he worked for HIM, he was still evil. When he was banished from Paradise, he found a way to give him our trust and he tried to over through me. He was about to until I saw what he was doing."

"What was he doing?" Johnny asked.

"He was slowly killing my children. Lilit and Dirva were the only ones that survived. Even if Dirva is Lilit's half sister, she saw her as full. When Lilit found this out, she tried to stop him. But came out of it with an inch of blood left. I banished him, but it seems that he found a way to escape his prison," Father said as he took a drink of his wine.

"So what you're basically saying is that this Edward fuck hurt Lilit and is back? And also powerful?" Zacky said.

"Exactly. But, even if he is powerful, one can over through him," I said, looking up from my food.

"Who?" Matt asked.

"Brian," Father answered.

"Brian? How is he powerful?" Jimmy asked, confused.

"Because of what his father did," Father said.

"And that is...?" Matt asked.

"His father swore himself to me. That every male in his family will be loyal to me. To help protect us."

"So, Brian is basically one of us without him knowing?"

"Yes. He knows. But something in his mind is blocking it."

"Well. So that means I can still kick his ass!?" Jimmy exclaimed.

I giggled before answering.

"Yes. But your still going to get you ass beat."

"Aw! That's not fucking fair!" Jimmy said with a pout.

We all laughed and began talking about when the next venue is going to be. But all the while, I couldn't help but feel that something is going to happen.