Status: Active

Guess Who's Back

Brian

I was still enrage by the little wink Jason gave Lilit that I actually broke my guitar in hand.

"Syn! you dumb-ass! How the hell are you going to play?" Matt yelled from across the room.

I looked over at him before giving him the finger and walking out to get another. As I walked down the dimly lit hall way, I heard an unmistakable voice.

"Edward. Get the fuck off me," I heard Lilit ground out.

Their was a deep, dark chuckle before I heard the unmistakable sound of clothing ripping.

"No! Edward! Get the hell off!" Lilit yelled.

That one thing got me going. Running down the rest of the hallway, I saw Lilit and the one called Edward there. Edward had her pinned to the wall while he felt her up.

"Get the fuck off her," I heard myself growl, actually growl.

Their heads snapped in my direction before Edward turned to look at her. He said something in another language that had Lilit saying 'Fuck you'. When she said that, the guys face went dark and he slapped her. The sound of flesh hitting flesh could be heard down the hall. Lilit fell to the floor and I jumped in. Grabbing the guy from the color of his velvet shirt, I began to punch the hell out of him. On just the first blow, he already had blood coming out and his nose looked broken. Good, nobody hits my woman. I continued to punch and kick the hell out of him before I felt something go though me. Looking down, I saw that a dagger wet through me. Looking back at the guy, I saw that he had a smirk on his face. Letting go of him, I fell to my knees as my hands wrapped around the dagger.

"Brian!" I heard Lilit yell.

"One down. Four to go," Edward said before disappearing.

"Fuck! Jimmy," I heard Lilit whisper as she rushed to my side," I'm going to take this out, okay?"

I nodded weakly at her and yelled out in pain when the dagger was being pulled out.

"Wha- Holy fuck! What the fuck happened?" I heard Jimmy's voice.

"Edward happened," Lilit said as she placed my head in her lap.

"Fuck. Shit, Lilit. Your going to have to do it," Matt said.

"What?" Lilit said, shocked," I thought one of you guys could do it."

"We can't. He's your mate, not ours. But it's your chose. You can either let him die or let him live. Well, not so much as live, but you get the idea," Jimmy said.

Lilit looked down at me and I saw her green eyes fill with tears. Closing my eyes, their was a faint smile on my lips. I began to go under when I heard:

"I'm sorry."

Then, I felt something pierce into my neck and coldness went through me. It felt as if I was being drained dry. For what seemed like forever, the sting on my neck disappeared before I smelt something coppery hit my nose.

"Drink," Someone urged.

When I was given that, I lunged at the wrist I knew was in front of me. With eyes still closed, I welcomed the darkness that was surrounding me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?