Status: Active

Guess Who's Back

Lilit

"Hey Lilit," I heard a voice call behind me.

Looking over my shoulder, I smirked as I saw the familiar silhouette coming towards me.

"Bam! How are you?" I asked him as I brought him into a hug.

"Good, good. How about you?" he asked as I opened the door to my studio apartment.

We walked in and we headed towards the couch.

"Eh. Same old, same old. He saw me,"I said, smirking over at him.

Bam laughed and smirked back.

"And the games begin."

I chuckled darkly," Dear Uncle, the game begun four months ago when I gave him my heart and ripped it out of me."

"You know your father would have gotten rid of him in a snap if you'd just ask him," Bam said.

"Yes. But what is the fun of that? He is mine and mine alone. And I want to have fun," I said, smirking over at him.

Bam laughed and handed me a black envelope.

"Here. Your father told me to give this to you."

I looked over at him before looking down at the envelope and ripped it open. Tipping the envelope, out came a heartagram necklace. Looking closely at it, I could see that there was a sort of swirl go around it.

"It was your mother's," Bam said.

I looked over at him before looking back down at the necklace. Unclasping the clasp, I put it around my neck and hooked it up.

"You look just like you mother," Bam whispered at me before pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back and we pulled away after a few seconds.

"I should be heading out. Your father want to know how The 69 Eyes are doing over there in London," Bam said as he headed towards the door.

"Alright. send my regards to Jussi," I said as I walked him towards the door.

"Will do," Bam said before disappearing into the darkness that surrounded the outside of my door.

Sighing, I closed the door and locked it. Going into my blood red and purple room, I pulled out a tank top, booty shorts, and a pair of bra and thing before walking into my spacious bathroom. Tuning on the tap, I stepped into the spray of water and began to was myself. As I did, I thought back to when I was in the shower with my love. How he would pound that monster cock into my tight pussy. How he would suck on my boobs and fucking me harder and harder until we both came.

shaking my head from those memories, I shut the water off after I dried myself off and put on my pj's. Walking into my room, I went to my laptop and booted it up. As I waited for a few seconds,I heard a little ding. Indicating that I had an instant message.

REV666: How are you, dear.

I chuckled and quickly replied.

LIT66.6:I am doing fine. How about you and the guys?

REV666:We are doing completely fine! Stallion duck is doing good too!

I chuckled.

LIT66.6:LOL! That's amazing Jimmy!

REV666: Hahahaha. We saw you today at the restaurant. And I have to admitte, you were fucking hot!!

LIT66.6: Thank you,Jimmy. And it was my intention to be seen. And apparently, I did a good job.

REV666:That you did! Syn was basically drooling over you when he saw you. Or as he thinks, your ghost.

I laughed and we continued to chat into the early hours of the morning. After giving him a goodbye Internet kiss, I shut my computer off and walked over to my bed. As I got under my covers, my room's temperature rose and then went back to normal.

"Lilit," a soothing voice called out.

Sitting up in bed, there stood my father.

"Daddy!" I said as I leaned over and hugged him.

He chuckled and hugged me back. We pulled away and I laid back down.

"How are you doing?" Daddy asked me.

"I'm good. Just going to sleep," I said through a yawn.

Father chuckled and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Alright. I'll leave you to it. And I see that you are wearing you mother's necklace," He noted.

I nodded and felt my eyelids slowly fall. As I was falling into the pit of dark, peaceful bliss, I heard my father say, 'You look so much like your mother,' before the room's temperature rose and then fell again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next one!

Please Comment and Subscribe!! It keeps me going and going!