Status: active if you comment

Thinking of You

You're a moaner

*** Authors Note ***
You may have noticed the POV in the last chapter switched to 1st person (Lindsey's POV); it was an experiment and have decided to resume in 3rd person. Sorry for the confusion!


--

Gerard led Lindsey through the basement door; not wanting to risk awaking the household by opening the front door. He held her hand softly yet firmly; fingers laced through hers.

They'd enjoyed their day together in New York. Lindsey had fallen asleep in Gerard's arms on the train back to Newark; only to be constantly disturbed and awoken by soft lips kissing her face every few minutes. He just couldn't help it. He was addicted. Completely in love.

He unlinked their hands as they walked into the basement -- his bedroom -- and Lindsey stood in the middle of the room hugging herself as he locked the door behind them.

"Get comfortable, sugar," he encouraged - mentally aww'ing at how socially awkward (adorable) she could be at times.

She let out a slight laugh and sat on his black sheeted double bed, beaming up at him as he was busy turning on electricals, hanging up his jacket, and what not.

He sat down beside her after turning the tv on in the background, and brought his hand to frame her face softly. She closed her eyes gently as his soft skin brushed hers, before gazing intently up into his pretty hazel eyes.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, gazing at her lovingly.

She shook her head and brought a hand up to her face to hold his hand - his thumb running over her cheek; as if he were loving her... Cherishing her.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered - not closing the space between them like she'd expected - instead just staring intently into her big brown eyes.

Blushing, she turned her attention towards the television.

"We should get into bed and watch horror movies," she smiled excitedly. "Oh..." she added, a hint of disappointment in her voice. "I need to phone Andrew and let him know I've arrived in Connecticut." she gulped, clearly nervous.

Gerard turned her face back to his with his fingers on her chin, and kissed her forcefully, determinedly. He didn't quite know what had come over him; all he knew is that she was his new obsession -- addiction -- and he was fucking craving a fix. He brought both hands to cradle her small face as she kissed back with just as much passion - deepening the already intense lip lock.

She gasped steamily, biting her own lip and pushing her nose against his teasingly, staring up at him.

"I...I don't know if I can have s-sex with y-you..." she whispered, pulling him closer and squinting her eyes, almost looking ashamed.

She peaked through her closed eyes to see Gerard looking at her, horrified.

"Lindsey, I..." he started, gulping nervously at the fact she thought he expected a quick fuck. He knew that's the kind of attitude she might get from the likes of Andrew... but not him. Never him. "Baby I would never dream of rushing you..." he pouted, kissing her sultrily.

"No I want to," she urged, "I really do..." she whispered against his lips, tugging on a couple of strands on the back of his head. "I just, sorta have this problem."

Gerard looked at her inquisitively. Underneath those lust-coated eyes were the familiar pools of sensitivity and innocence.

"I can't come." she whispered almost un-audibly. Infact, it took Gerard a few seconds to register what she'd said. He looked at her oddly.

"You can't?" he asked, kissing down her neck softly. "Are you sure it's just because you've never been with someone who could make you?" he bit on her skin, she moaned gently, he opened her legs and pulled her atop of him so she was straddling him, looking down at him with wide eyes. "Because baby..." he started kissing up and down her neck again. He felt her shiver. "I'm pretty sure I could make you come." he dragged his tongue along her neck and blew on the sensitive skin. Goosebumps followed by deep breathing followed by gasping into his ear. He thrust his hips up to hers and grinded against her softly - a preview of what was sure to follow. She giggled once but then dropped her mouth when she felt something hard press against the spot she was craving contact in the most. Her eyes closed and she stopped moving.

She moved her head up and kissed him gently. He probably could make her, to be honest. The space between her legs was already damp and aching.

They stared into each other's eyes - Gerard looking for a shred of doubt or uncertainty, and to his disappointment; he found it. And he knew then that she wasn't ready. He stopped gyrating and leant up to kiss her forehead sweetly.

"You drive me crazy, honey." he whispered with laughing eyes; his sexy Jersey drawl emphasising the n’s more in that last word.

He stared at her for a few seconds; her small hands were trembling, bless her, she was unspeakably beautiful and adorable. His eyes fell to her red lips - slightly swollen from all the kissing they'd been doing. He brought a hand up to hold her face and trace her delicious lips with his artistic fingers. Her lust-glazed eyes, lined with black eyeliner, never left his - and he could've sworn he could literally taste the desire radiating from her.

"Babe, I can't just sit here staring at you." he bit his lip, trying to distract himself from her tempting cleavage right in front of him.

"Why?" she muttered, this time bringing her hand to hold one side of his face. She nuzzled her nose with his and awaited his answer.

"Because!" he groaned. "I just wanna fuckin' ravage you..." he purred into her ear, making her giggle in delight as he laid her down on the bed, growling against her neck as she squealed and wrapped her legs tight around his waist. He kisses her almost violently, trying not to laugh at her who at this point was giggling uncontrollably.

That laugh... he thought. Literally everything she does is a turn on.

He stopped kissing her neck and laughing, instead sitting up and squeezing her sides - tickling her - bringing his lips to meet hers one final time before he stopped.

He sat up, ran his hand through his hair and sighed deeply. She said nothing, biting her lip to suppress a giggle.

"Now I'm hungry." she spoke.

He smiled wide. "Yeah? How would you feel about pizza?"

--

They were lying in the bed under the covers, watching a sexy vampire flick. They'd just devoured a whole pizza between them, and were settling down for the evening. Gerard kept nudging Lindsey playfully, his arms crossed so he could elbow her easily. In the film at present, a woman was being seduced by a vampire who'd left bites on her neck and various other places and was now sucking blood from her inner thigh. She looked in the midst of what seemed like orgasm.

Lindsey felt eyes on her and looked at Gerard from the comer of her eyes, blushing gently. She looked away from him and tried to concentrate on the screen; looking longingly as the woman screamed in ecstasy.

Gerard was watching her intently and knew exactly what she was thinking. It only took a matter of seconds watching her face before he made up his mind. He discreetly wiped his mouth with a tissue and silently dived under the covers - finding her in the darkness.

She looked confused and sat up slightly, not being able to stop the grin forming on his face. She expected he was going to make out with or tickle her.

"Gerard what are y-you-" she fell back instantly, gripping the bedsheets and rolling her hips softly.

So this is what it feels like...

She arched her hips as she felt his tongue flick and push pressure against her the most sensitive area of her body. What the fuck was going on? Lindsey rolled her eyes back and threw her hands over her head, succumbing to the pleasure and spreading her legs further.

Holy shit, he's good. That tongue.

It had been almost two minutes and all of a sudden, the ambience had changed. She started to feel something building, she yelped out in pleasure as she felt a finger slip inside her wetness.

She shook her head and bit her lip hotly. "G-Gerard," she urged, her mouth all of a sudden incredibly dry.

He peaked his head out from the duvet and looked at her knowingly, grinning wide. "Yeah baby?"

She shifted semi-uncomfortably, tugging at his shirt. "Baby, please," she whispered. "I wanna do it," she pulled on his Batman pyjama pants waistband.

He searched her eyes yet again as he did earlier, but found absolutely no signs of reservation or doubt. Something had changed, and he made no hesitation at joining their lips and kissing her romantically.

He hovered over her as they made out for a few minutes hungrily, and Lindsey felt that hardness press against her... she reached a hand down to rub his crotch slowly and was met with a soft groan which, in turn, turned her on even more. She brought his T-Shirt over his head and ruffled his hair with her hands, getting lost in his mouth. It was unlike her to be so forward sexually; but she wanted him. By god, she wanted him. With every fibre of her being.

Adorable, sexy moans left her smudged red lips as he pulled her up to sit on his lap facing him. She looked at him and saw nothing in his eyes but heart stopping love. He lifted her tank top and devoured her breasts with his mouth and eyes.

"So fuckin' beautiful." he moaned against her.

This was not the sex she was used to, and she didn't know whether that scared or excited her.

"I just wanna kiss every inch of you." he said in-between kisses as they started grinding -- both topless but still with pants on.

"Gerard," she panted, in the midst of receiving the hundredth hickey that night. "I'm on the pill..."

He didn't say anything, just kept kissing her. His gentle artistic hands occupied with her supple breasts. They pulled each other's pants down and Lindsey blushed profusely as she saw his huge, erect cock spring from his pyjamas. She didn't gawk for too long, much more concerned with looking into his seductive, love-filled eyes.

He guided her and she bit her lip slowly, looking down almost ashamed at herself and her wanton actions as she slid down his cock - and he entered her.

"Fuck," Gerard breathed, wrapping his arms around her. "You're so tight, Linds," he whispered, smothering her with kisses.

Lindsey's jaw looked like it was about to hit the floor. She'd only ever had sex in the missionary position before, and Gerard's cock was more or less pressing against what she assumed was her G-Spot.

"You ready?" he licked his lips, gazing romantically into her eyes. "I'm gunna show you what coming feels like," he winked, chuckling against her lips.

Lindsey threw her head back and giggled, her arms around his neck, she nodded eagerly. She closed her eyes, anticipating, when all of a sudden Gerard started rocking his hips softly, moving her gently. She opened her eyes in disbelief.

How can this feel so good?

"G-Gerard," she squeaked.

She felt his lips shower her face as he started thrusting his hips upwards so his cock would continually hit that spot inside her. He sped up his pace a little, marvelling at the adorable breathless chirps escaping her agape lips.

"You like that, baby?" he kissed her, rubbing his nose against hers and giving her an Eskimo kiss. She nodded, emitting moans all the while, brows furrowed.

"Honey," he said after a few minutes, "Slide up and down my cock." he kissed her, encouraging her to do some of the work.

She happily obliged, feeling a little embarrassed at the way it must look, but quickly putting self-conscience aside as it felt too fucking good to be worried about anything else.

"Oh fuck," she squealed, her eyes bolting open, looking at him.

He smiled at her knowingly, "You feel that?" he clenched his jaw, not wanting to be too rough during their first time - but he kind of couldn't help it. He took things into his own hands and started humping her. Hard. "You feel that spot inside you? The one I keep hitting and it's making you feel real good? That's your G-Spot, sugar. That's my fuckin' spot inside you." he whispered against her ear, completing with her breathless moans. He brought his lips back to hers and kissed her deeply, before bringing his thumb down to rub her clit as he gazed into her eyes. She was on the verge. Her eyes were growing delirious - tired and giddy from pleasure.

She gasped loudly, tears threatening to fall, hands tightly holding on to Gerard, and - yep - this was it. Something obsoletely tore through her groins and wracked her body in waves of endless pleasure. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as she felt Gerard come inside her, climaxing at the same time. He had to cover her mouth with his hand, sexy little moaner she was. He pretty much came silently, apart from breathlessly whispering her name a few times.

Lindsey slowed down movement to a halt and became almost painfully sensitive - lifting herself off of Gerard was almost physically painful. They looked straight into each other's eyes, panting, and Gerard couldn't help but notice a glistening track down the side of her face.

"Baby, don't cry," he soothed, rocking her in his arms.

"That was just...f-fuck, Gerard," she held him tighter. "That was the m-most amazing, beautiful, perfect thing I've ever felt," she whispered, more tears threatening to fall.

He tutted in mock-annoyance and kissed her fully, brushing a strand of sweaty black hair stuck to her forehead. He laid them both down, where she made no hesitation to snuggle into his arms.

Lindsey's legs were trembling, her muscles were having tiny spasms.

"Holy shit Gerard. You destroyed me." she giggled, pointing at her creamy thighs. Gerard just kissed the top of her head, grinning.

"Linds..." he started. "I think I love you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
You waited a WHOLE year! Here's your reward!