Status: active if you comment

Thinking of You

Are you a porn star?

They walked down the streets of New York hand in hand, the warm summer evening breeze blowing softly as the sun set on the city's horizon. Lindsey sighed happily; she couldn't remember the last time she felt such an air of excitement or possibility.

Gerard had bought them dinner at a romantic Italian restaurant - they'd had a booth to themselves, and the tables were checkered-clothed and candlelit. Lindsey looked so beautiful... She looked happy. Their hands were entwined the whole time, apart from when the food arrived.

"Te amo, te amo, te amo," Gerard whispered, bringing hands to his mouth and kissing her knuckles.

--

They'd walked to Central Park, and were sat by one of the big oaks, watching as evening set in and the city lights were turned on.

"Wow, I've never seen that before," she gasped, watching as building by building, row by row, lights switched on as the sky darkened gradually.

"It's amazing what we miss when we're not looking for it," Gerard held on to her waist.

"Yeah," she whispered.

She turned back at him, the cool air had set in and it was quite chilly. In the distance from one of the entertainment stalls, as if by some weird force - like in a movie, "Lovesong" by The Cure started playing loudly. Lindsey's eyes met his and she blushed softly, even more shyly when he began singing, tucking a wisp of raven hair behind her ear.

"Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I am home again.
Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I am whole again..."
he sang sweetly, kissing her gently.

He stood up and pulled her up with him, she giggled against him as he brought her tightly into his arms and began swaying, dancing.

She threw her arms around his neck and gazing up at him as he sang the chorus just as beautifully as he had done the verses;

"However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you..."

"I will always love you," he finished, kissing her.

"Oh Gerard, you're gunna make me cry," she gushed, squeezing him harder, trying to get as close as possible to him - wanting to stay inside his arms forever.

--

It was their last night together, for now, and Gerard wanted to make it special - not that it wouldn't be anyway - he just wanted to make sure that she was satisfied and happy in every sense of the word.

They walked into the basement and he locked the door behind them. Immediately he made no hesitation and pulled her close to him, tasting those sweet ruby lips he so loved. He pushed her against the closed door and his hands drifted up her - no, sorry - his shirt and he felt the warm, soft skin which lay underneath.

Lindsey gasped softly against his hot mouth, looking up at him, lost in the satisfaction of kissing her.

His hands drifted down to her jeans, and he fervently stuck a hand down the front inside her underwear, and ran a finger along that slick mound of flesh. She moaned breathlessly and spread her legs a little. He brought his hand out and drifted lower, to her gorgeous thigh, hooking it around his waist and lifting her up into his arms with seemingly no effort.

From this position she held his head, cupping his face with her hands, both long legs wrapped around his waist. His hands drifted once again up the t-shirt she was wearing and he started to lift it over her head. She helped him and threw the t-shirt to the floor, pressing her breasts in his face. Gerard kissed the exposed cleavage just above her bra and laid her down on his bed carefully. He hovered over her, kissing his way down from her lips to her neck, down her cleavage line, hungrily over her navel, and to the flat skin above her pubic bone. He unbuttoned her jeans hungrily, pulling them down and sliding them off her perfect legs, throwing them on the floor to rest beside the T-Shirt. Gerard stared up at her with mischievous, alluring dark hazel eyes. He knelt between her legs and pushed them apart gently.

She stuck one finger in her mouth, biting her nail, anticipating, her breathing heavy. He ruffled down the lacy panties and kissed the bare skin - before slipping them down her toned legs. She moaned throatily, pushing her head back as she felt his hands separate her womanhood- his tongue flicking and pressing down against her most sensitive area.

"Shit," she gasped, rolling her eyes back as his mouth got a steady rhythm going and he kissed her skin sloppily. She gingerly reached a hand down and pressed him against her more, thrusting her hips to work in time with his mouth. He sucked on her clit and she went wild, almost tearing her hair out in pleasure. She yelped over and over and gripped the bedsheets.

When he was satisfied that she was prepped enough, he stopped and knelt up - watching her, she was on the verge and trembling with desire. He didn't know if it was possible to be more turned on than he was right now. He shoved his jeans down and touched his rock hard dick - slapping it softly on her sensitised pussy. She moaned out and leant up to him, needing to feel his lips on hers as they made love again.

He pressed himself into her and they both let out shakey breaths - Lindsey moaned loudly as he began thrusting in and out of her at a painfully slow speed.

"Gerard, faster," she yelped against his mouth. "Please," she whimpered - her chest rising and falling rapidly with every thrust of his hips.

Gerard sped up - the creep in him loved to see her beg - but he wasn't about to deny his baby what she wanted. He took her hands and pushed them over her head, attaching his mouth to her neck and quite literally fucked her into the mattress.

But in reality, he wasn't fucking her; that's such a crude word that's not often associated with deep emotional attachment. No, they were making love.

Their hands laced together, were tightening and loosening with every thrust, and Gerard was at an angle where he was hitting that spot deep inside Lindsey. The sex was simply mind blowing, for both of them. Stars were exploding and fireworks going off in their minds as they orgasmed together.

Gerard unlaced their hands and pulled Lindsey's crotch towards him as he rode out her orgasm - wanting to make it as pleasurable as possible for her, wanting to get right in there. She made the most heavenly noise, pushing her hips up and rolling her eyes to the back of her head, her mouth forming a giant 'O' shape. Gerard grunted as he let loose, emptying every last drop inside her. She had aftershocks again, her body jolting slightly after the world-shattering orgasm she'd just had. She was delirious, love-drunk, laying there in ecstasy, her body completely sated and satisfied.

"Oh Gerard," she giggled breathlessly, "In your spare time are you a porn star or something?" her legs in particular spasming the most.

Gerard chuckled and moved to right beside her, wrapping her in his arms and kissing the small beads of sweat away from her face. She relaxed, her breath still short, but calmer than she was before. She nudged his nose with hers and kissed him.

"I'm so happy," she sighed. "It's scary,"

He looked at her, puzzled.

"It's frightening having so much to lose," she whispered, looking into his eyes lovingly as his lips came crashing down on hers, as if attempting to kiss her fears away.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that my friends, is how you write a sex scene. COMMENT!