Status: active if you comment

Thinking of You

Better safe or sorry?

"I don't wanna go back there," Lindsey whimpered, inches from Gerard's lips as he cupped her face, sadness evident in his pretty eyes.

"I don't want you to either," he sighed, kissing her lips delicately. "When do I get to see you next?" he looked so sad.

Lindsey tugged on his hair as he kissed her; she whined against his lips, not able to get enough of him. "I'll text you. I love you so much," she whispered, feeling the tears spill out of her big brown eyes.

Gerard's heart broke as he, too, let a few tests brim. He held on to her and kissed her sweetly, rocking her in his arms.

"I love you too, baby. Be safe. Please," he played with her hair softly before giving her one final kiss.

--

Lindsey picked up her car from Newark train station. It was cold and unpleasant having been left over the weekend. She missed Gerard miserably. As she looked in the mirror, she made sure to tighten her bandanna around her neck as to not have any of the (faint) hickeys on show. She sighed, thinking of their weekend and how perfect it had been.
And now it was over.
And she was on her way to face Andrew.

She put on a meek voice and dialled his number before starting the engine.

"Hello?" he answered, grumpily.

"Hey baby I'm at Newark station! I'll be half an hour! I can't wait to see you!" she put on an enthusiastic voice and mentally gagged. Pretend you're talking to Gerard.

Andrew scoffed. "You dumb bitch, you think I'm happy with you? You didn't contact me all weekend, you useless whore. I'm furious, and if I were you, sweet cheeks, I wouldn't be too excited about coming home," he said calmly.

Lindsey flinched at his words and tone. Calm meant he was going to kill her when she got home.

"Babe!" she persisted, swallowing the lump in her throat. "I have not sat down all weekend, I'm exhausted, my mom needed me running around doing chores, getting food. I haven't had a spare minute to call." Lindsey sighed, hoping it was going to work.

Andrew did nothing but chuckle sombrely. He hung up. Lindsey looked at her phone, terrified, and swallowed hard. Her palms began sweating. She called Gerard, breathing fast, panicking.

"Linds?" his sweet voice called. Even the sound of his voice soothed her.

"Gerard," she yelped. "I'm really scared. He said he's g-gonna hurt me cause I didn't have time to call him over the w-weekend," she said fast, breathless.

"Baby slow down, are you okay?"

"I am right now. I dunno how okay I'm gunna be when I get home," she bit her lip.

"Oh honey." he was silent for a few minutes. "Hang on, I got an idea..."

--

Gerard picked up his phone clumsily, rushing around, and looked through his phonebook, calling Andrew.

"Andy, hey! How are you?" he said enthusiastically. "I was just wondering, I'm in the area, and I just wondered if I could drop some lyrics by your place? Maybe we could go to the bar or the studio?" Gerard awaited his response and was relieved by the outcome. He made plans and hung up the phone, rushing to her ready and make it to Andrew's before Lindsey did.

--

Lindsey anxiously walked from her car, struggling with the heavy suitcase, her petite body still aching from Gerard's loving over the weekend. She walked into her and Andrew's apartment complex and started up the stairs nervously.

She gulped hard, taking a deep breath as she reached their door, taking out her key shakily and letting herself in. She was surprised when she heard loud voices and...laughing? She walked in further, "Baby?" she called, the taste sour, her voice as shaky as her legs.

She walked into the main lounge and saw... Gerard sat there with Andrew. She knew why he'd done it, but the sight of him right now was enough to make her tear up with happiness and sadness. Both Andrew and Gerard looked at her and stood up, she walked closer to them and didn't look at Gerard as she approached Andrew. She tried her best to look happy whilst she embraced and lovingly kissed Andrew.

"I missed you, baby," she cupped his face, kissing him. He reciprocated of course, squeezing her ass roughly.

Andrew turned towards Gerard, and put his arm on the small oh Lindsey's back. "Lindsey you remember Gerard,"

Lindsey looked at Gerard with sad eyes, but still fake smiling. He looked like he'd just been punched in the gut. Lindsey had to get away from Andrew before she vomited in her mouth.

"I remember," she said softly. "Hi Gerard,"

"Hi Lindsey,"

"Gerard will you excuse us one minute?" Andrew winked, dragging Lindsey into the bedroom. Gerard glared at him once his back was turned, and looked sadly at Lindsey, who was trying not to cry.

"I'm tired," she groaned as Andrew locked the bedroom door. But of course once they were out of ear shot, his attitude changed completely.

"You're always tired, you useless bitch. And don't think that just because my friend's here, I haven't forgotten your despicable behaviour this weekend," he whispered, holding her by her hair and hitting her in the face, hard.

She let out a sob and tried to flinch as he got close to her again.

"You're a little cunt, and wh-" Andrew stopped dead in his tracks and felt the air get sucked out of him as his eyes latched on to her neck.

Lindsey felt her stomach drop and reached to her neck, which was uncovered, she looked to the floor where the bandana was lying.

"Is that a hickey?" he asked coolly.

Lindsey felt the tears cascade down her face, she shook her head desperately "N-No," she whispered.

"No?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Well y-yea..." she sniffed, dread filling every fibre of her being.

"Which is it, you stupid bitch?" He growled, slapping her hard around the face before pushing her head roughly against the hard wall.

"You gave it me!" she cried, hoping he would believe her. "Before I left... I had to cover it because of my M-mom!" she cried.

Andrew raised his eyebrows and nodded slowly, "Oh, right." before he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and whispered through his teeth. "If you're lying to me, I'll fucking kill you. Now excuse me, my friend is waiting." he said and walked out the room.

She cried into her hands and slid down the wall, feeling hopeless and alone. The worst part was knowing Gerard was ten feet away down the hall, and all she wanted was for him to take her in his arms and love her, but it couldn't happen.

The whole thing was getting too risky. She didn't want Gerard to get hurt, she'd irresponsibly dragged him into this... She had to stop it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont forget to comment :)