Status: active if you comment

Thinking of You

End it on this?

Gerard knocked furiously on their locked bedroom door; his anger at an unbelievable level. He'd heard muffled shouting and had a terrible feeling something was happening. He was close to just putting him and Lindsey out in the open and letting Andrew know the truth; either that or just beating the living shit out of him.

Lindsey opened the bedroom door, scurrying out and pulling him towards the main entrance of her and Andrew's apartment.

"You need to leave," she whimpered, pulling on his arm, panicking as Gerard tried to turn around and storm into their bedroom to find Andrew.

"Gerard," she whispered, tears glistening. "It'll be fine. He'll calm down. He always does, okay? Trust me. I have to deal with this on my own."

Gerard's eyes softened as he looked at her; he discreetly touched her hand and then put a hand on her face, cautiously listening for Andrew. He nodded defeatedly; he couldn't do anything. Not yet.

--

Andrew and Lindsey were at the studio with the band; who were recording the last two tracks on the record. Lindsey had her head rested on her hands as she leant forward and watched Gerard sing dreamily. She sighed romantically, before Andrew shot her a look and she jerked backwards, getting her phone out and immediately looking disinterested in the band.

"Who are you texting?" Andrew asked abruptly.

"My mom," Lindsey whispered, embarrassed.

Andrew rolled his eyes and glanced at Lindsey's bag to make sure she'd remembered to bring her camera.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door, it turned out to be an interview that Andrew had set up beforehand; a local magazine covering new and upcoming bands in the New York area. Lindsey was minding her own business, listening intently for the next fifteen minutes as Gerard talked about the concept for the record.

"It's about star-crossed lovers, willing to die for each other. All the songs, I feel, have this real Romeo and Juliet feel... possibly almost a..." Gerard cleared his throat and shot a look towards Lindsey "forbidden love sorta influence." Gerard looked back at the interview. "Our next record is definitely gonna be about revenge and coming back from the dead to avenge the one you love,"

Lindsey gazed at him. He was so brilliant.

She carried on listening to him explain his background and the ethic and morals of the band. He was such a beautiful, amazing human being. She was so in love. This was bad. Within ten minutes, the interview was finished, and Andrew was back to bossing everyone around.

"Okay, album artwork photography time. Solo portraits," Andrew said, doing various tasks behind the sound mixer. "Lindsey I don't have time to supervise you, so don't fuck up." Andrew glared at her. "Gerard, you go first,"

Gerard coolly followed Lindsey out of the room and down the corridor. Neither said a word as they walked casually to the vacant, assigned room where the pictures would be taken. It was silent until Lindsey locked the door and they were finally, comfortably alone.

Gerard pushed her against the white wall and kissed her desperately. It had been two days since their last kiss and he had been craving. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as his hands groped her tits and bare waist as he propped her shirt up a little.

"G-Gerard," she whined, biting her lip seductively and looking info his eyes - his face inches from hers.

But then she remembered...

She loosened her grip on him and looked down sadly. "Gerard we gotta stop this..." she whispered, breathing heavy.

His face dropped and he looked at her, hurt. "What?"

"Your main focus should be the band. Andrew is months away from getting your band out there," she bit her lip. "You could be huge. And if you end up beating Andrew up you'll have lost that opportunity," she placed her hand back on his face, looking at him, loving every inch of him. "I love, and am in love with you but-" she sighed, a stray tear falling from her eye.

He kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms all the way around her waist and resting just above her ass. "Baby," he kissed her cheek as she turned away. "Baby." he repeated, seeing her look up at him with tear-stained eyes. "You're now my main priority. Sure, the band's important to me... but if I had to pick?" he scoffed. "You. Every time." he kissed her softly. "I've found someone I love more than anything else in the whole wide world," he whispered, gazing at her lovingly, his smile wide - revealing those tiny white teeth.

She bit her lip, looking down, remembering back to all the times they'd spent together and how perfect it'd been.

"Don't say you wanna end it." Gerard continued, kissing her. "This is love." he breathed against her lips. "Besides... you've never had anyone who makes you feel like I do, am I right?"

Lindsey smiled gently, welcoming his kisses and nodding at his question - but not knowing what to say after his flattering outburst.

"I've never been so happy. Or horny..." he whispered, bringing his head forward to her ear, licking the shell seductively and pressing his hips against hers. Lindsey breathed heavily, gasping gently, a smile creeping through.

"Are you sure?" she whispered with wide eyes. "About the band coming second...? I don't wanna be a burden in your life, Gerard," she cried, letting a tear slide down her face.

Gerard rubbed his nose against hers. "You could never be a burden, honey. Yes I'm sure. I love you." he raised his eyebrows, looking her in the eye and telling her firmly, seriously - but gently too.

"You give me butterflies," she whispered.

He laughed and put a finger under her chin, kissing her.

"You are so fuckin adorable,"

She looked down, smiling ever so cutely, feeling a bit stupid for even doubting or questioning their predicament. She looked at her camera and back at Gerard.

"I gotta take pictures of you, Gee," she smiled, making Gerard's heart soar.

He stepped backwards and winked at her, spreading his legs and putting his hands on his hips, angling his head and pouting his lips.

She smiled softly, he was such a camera whore. She fumbled around with her camera shyly, all of a sudden weirdly nervous around him. Gerard thought it was utterly adorable.

"Don't be shy baby," he whispered. "You weren't shy over the weekend," he raised both eyebrows playfully and winked at her.

She looked down and blushed profusely, laughing it off, before putting her eye to the lens and taking more pictures of him. He was hers, and she was so lucky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohai I love comments