Status: active if you comment

Thinking of You

Party hard

It was approaching time to leave and Lindsey was just finishing her makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror and for the first time in a long time; she admired what she saw. She almost felt ashamed of liking the way she looked - but knew it was her growing self-esteem, which wasn't a bad thing. Since starting an affair with Gerard, her self-confidence had increased leaps and bounds. She found herself walking with a spring in her step and her depression seemed to have evaporated into thin air.

She also knew that, whilst Andrew was mind-numbingly slow and stupid, he was beginning to notice something had changed. He was picking up on things and Lindsey truly felt amidst the calm before the storm.

Just then, Andrew walked through the bedroom door and looked at her, noticing the knee-length dress she was wearing which exposed some of her cleavage.

"You're not wearing that." Andrew scoffed, "you look like a cheap whore."

Lindsey's face fell and she looked down. This is exactly what she was scared of happening.

"I can't change now Andrew, it's too la-"

"Did you do this on purpose?" his anger rose as he walked towards her and grabbed her wrist harshly. "Who are you trying to impress?"

Lindsey looked up at him with her vulnerable big brown eyes. "No-nobody," she cowered. "Only you," she placed a hand on his chest softly. She glanced up at his cold gray eyes and almost felt tears brimming as she imagined Gerard's; so happy and full of love, comparing the two. She needed to find a way out of this relationship. She needed to be with Gerard.

"You don't leave my sight. Alright?" Andrew smiled, almost sinisterly, his voice emitting cool, dangerous anger.

--

The Ways were first there, dressed smart casual - in black jeans, dress shoes, and different black band t-shirts. Gerard, being the broader of the two, was wearing a new leather jacket he'd bought.

"We're first here, bro. That makes a change." Mikey chuckled.

Gerard was looking at the door anxiously, anticipating. He turned to Mikey and smiled, nodding.

Mikey placed a hand on Gerard's shoulder in attempt to relax him.

"I bet she's just as excited to see you." Mikey smiled. "I really like her, Gee."

Gerard looked at him and shook his head. "I'm fuckin crazy for her, Mikes. I just wish Andrew was out of the picture." he sighed. "He's not gonna give her up without a fight." he sighed.

Mikey just listened to his brother, nodding and understanding completely the complexity of the situation.

His thoughts were disrupted as a ruckus of people coming through the door grabbed their attention. Ray, Otter, and Frank and his girlfriend Jamia entered the bar, talking and laughing loudly amongst themselves.

Gerard tapped his fingers on the table. He just wanted to see Lindsey.

"Andrew and Liiiiiindsey are just parking up outside." Frank smiled, rubbing Gerard's head as he approached the two.

"Guys, shh. Don't make anything obvious please." Gerard insisted, although he'd visibly perked up at hearing Lindsey was outside.

And then she walked through the door. Dressed in a little black dress, her hair down, makeup done to absolute perfection. Gerard's mouth dropped automatically and his throat all of a sudden became dry. He caught her eye and she instantly smiled, blushing adorably as she looked down, still walking towards the table. Otter reached a hand to push Gerard's chin up and close his mouth, laughing as he did it.

Gerard's eyes burned into her flesh, she could feel them on her almost like a physical thing. She looked back and saw Andrew hadn't entered the bar yet. She grabbed Gerard's hand and looked around for a bathroom sign, pulling him towards a different door as he turned around at his awe-struck, laughing friends and brother and yelled "Cover for us."

They reached the restrooms and Lindsey looked at which was a safer bet. She could feel Gerard's hands on her hips from behind, his hot mouth kissing her neck.

She saw what looked like a vacant janitors closet and Gerard followed, locking it behind them.

She turned around and faced him, pressing her nose against his as he looked down at her body in that dress and held onto her waist firmly.

"Baby you look so fuckin' beautiful. You are so gorgeous." he whispered, kissing her gently yet hungrily. "I wish I could take you home right now," he whispered into her ear, kissing down her neck.

She moaned softly, throwing her arms tightly around his neck, never wanting to let him go - literally and metaphorically.

"You don't look bad yourself," she giggled, bringing a hand to caress one side of his face softly. She whimpered as his leather jacket got in the way. She wanted to feel him, be close to him. She slid the jacket off his shoulders and touched his soft pasty forearms.

He ran a hand through her soft raven hair and stared into her eyes.

"I can't deal," he sighed, shaking his head.

"With what?" she whispered.

"With how fuckin' perfect you are, sugar," he told her, rubbing his nose against hers and feeling her soft hands encircle his torso.

"I just wanna kiss you forever," she whispered against his lips as he pushed her against the wall of the closet - softly but dominantly. He lifted her arms above her head and pressed their bodies close together. She moaned adorably as she tried to get her arms free from his grasp.

"I wanna touch you Gerard..." She groaned into his mouth, throwing her head back as he attacked her neck in delicious kisses and desperately tried to find a zipper on her dress.

"Gerard..." she moaned, barely audible, but loud enough for him to hear and get excited about. He pressed his hips against hers and she moaned again.

"Oh yeah." he whispered. "When you moan my name..."

She bit her lip as he slid down her dress, exposing her soft delicious flesh in the matching black lacy set of underwear she was wearing.

"Oh god," Gerard groaned, tugging at the hem of her panties teasingly, moving his eyes up to drink in her perfectly framed tits. "How do you even exist... You're like my dream girl," he brought a hand to lift her thigh around his waist and pushed himself against her, grinding slowly.

Lindsey blushed at his sweet-talk. He was so good at making her feel good: whether he did it physically or just by talking to her. He always knew exactly what to say or do to make her weak at the knees.

She tugged at his jeans impatiently, unzipping them and pushing them down. "Quickly, Gerard," she moaned breathlessly.

Within minutes he was inside her. He'd lifted her up and had her pressed against the wall - jackhammering her vagina. He was so good. Always making sure she was taken care of and satisfied first. This was the 5th or 6th time they'd done this now, and Lindsey was never going to grow tired or bored of it. Gerard was gifted and talented in ways beyond her wildest expectations; not that he was a player or had a lot of practice; it was purely because he was an artist. In touch with her body emotionally and physically, and good at loving - instinctively.

She rolled her eyes back and held onto him for dear life as he found that spot inside her and drilled his cock against it.

"F...uuuck..." she yelped, moaning louder than she'd expected, burying her face into his neck trying to suppress the noises escaping her pouty red lips as he effortlessly brought them both to new heights.

She panted against his lips as she slid down the wall a little as they came down. Her legs like jelly as she unravelled them from around his waist.

Gerard smirked at her and helped her re-dress, kissing any and every bit of her skin he could reach in the process.

"I don't wanna go out there," Lindsey whispered to him, looking into his passionate, understanding, gentle hazel eyes. "I hate not being able to touch you, or kiss you. It's like torture." she sighed sadly.

"I know," Gerard kissed her, before going in for a second and third kiss, not being able to get enough.

Lindsey smoothed out her dress and looked up into his eyes. She kissed his neck gently, blowing and sucking on it - grazing her tongue against his skin teasingly. She looked down and saw the goosebumps form on his forearms and smiled. She ran her hands through his hair and crowed her head up to make out with him steamily. She couldn't get enough, either.

"I didn't know it could be like this," she whispered, twiddling her fingers but looking up at him intently.

"What could?" he asked her, zipping up his jeans and slipping on his leather jacket.

"Sex..." she whispered, all of a sudden embarrassed. "Love..."

Gerard smiled at her, wanting to kiss away her shyness and inhibitions. "Love." he repeated her.

--

"What's taking her so long...?" Andrew got up from his seat, ignoring Frank's half-hearted protest.

"Where's Gerard?" Andrew shot at them. His eyes now throwing daggers.

"He's probably not coming." Mikey answered instantly. "Why do you ask?"

Andrew looked down, as if in deep thought, and then observed the faces of everyone at the table.

"Andy, dude, you're being paranoid," Ray put his hands on Andrew's shoulders.

Andrew was just about to make a run for the restrooms in search of his nuisance girlfriend, when she appeared in the doorway, alone, and made her way towards them.

"Hey, sorry I took so long. I had a minor wardrobe malfunction," she smiled as everyone chuckled - in relief it almost sounded like. "All fixed now though! Hey honey," she kissed Andrew on the cheek.

Andrew somewhat relaxed and sat comfortably, sipping his beer and extending a protective arm around Lindsey. She mentally cringed.

"Hey look who finally decided to show up!" Otter yelled as Gerard walked through the main entrance (he'd escaped through a fire exit in the back, and had been waiting twenty minutes in the Starbucks next door just to be safe).

Everyone stood up to embrace Gerard - except Lindsey, as Andrew was visibly growing more and more suspicious. Gerard sat opposite from them and flirtatiously started playing footsie with Lindsey under the table. She tried not to make it obvious but shot him a smile now and again.

"So Gerard, when can we all meet this mystery girl you've been banging?" Andrew asked, onto his 4th or 5th bottle of beer - and Lindsey was growing increasingly anxious. Drunk Andrew meant bad news.

Gerard laughed half-heartedly and started fidgeting with one of the napkins on the table, as if trying to hide his frustration.

"Uh, I dunno about that," he said quietly.

"Let's have a toast. To My Chemical Romance," Frank interrupted, raising his glass, everyone following suit and cheering, clinking their glasses together.

--

It was approaching 2am, and everyone was getting ready to leave the bar. Lindsey and Gerard were both pretty disappointed having not managed to steal another moment together since the rendezvous in the janitors closet. Everyone was slightly drunk, with the exception of Andrew who was seriously blackout wasted, and was shouting obscenities at a group of heavily tattooed bikers.

"Andrew, take it easy, dude," Mikey yelled over the loud blaring music.

Lindsey who was talking to Gerard and discreetly holding his hand under the table, glanced up at Andrew as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asked, flinching slightly as he lost his footing and almost fell forwards onto her.

"You shut up," he pointed at her, barely coherent he was slurring so badly.

Gerard watched the scene unravel, it was quite obvious that Andrew was about to go confront some fierce looking bikers. If he considered Andrew a friend, he might've attempted to stop him, but Gerard loathed this man with every fibre of his being. He couldn't give a shit.

Lindsey nervously watched as Andrew walked towards the bar. She anxiously ran up behind him and attempted to pull him back; not because she particularly cared about his welfare, she just didn't want to be suffering the aftermath in their apartment later on. No doubt she'd be blamed if he got injured.

However, she underestimated his anger; he turned around, putting a hand around her neck and pushing her away from him aggressively. It was mere seconds, but it was enough for the band and Gerard; they rushed over to Lindsey as Andrew continued towards the bar.

Gerard and Frank helped Lindsey to her feet, and she collapsed in Gerard's arms, tears falling from her eyes. He kissed her head softly and watched Andrew - with his back to them - was visibly arguing with the bikers.

"Should we stop him?" Ray asked, seeing the altercation quickly escalate.

"No. Fuck him." Gerard sneered, stroking Lindsey's hair softly.

And then - a loud thump - a fist had come in direct contact with Andrew's face, and he was lying on the floor, unconscious.