Status: active if you comment

Thinking of You

Don't say another word

"Someone call an ambulance!" the bartender shouted, signalling towards spare staff to prevent the bikers from doing any more damage to Andrew.

"Well, shit." Otter half laughed. "Who's going with him to hospital?" he looked around, his eyes landing on Lindsey; who looked down, obviously torn between going with Gerard and accompanying her concussed fiancé.

Gerard held her tighter, his fingers rubbing her shoulder affectionately. "You can come home with me, baby." he whispered to her.

"You don't think I should go with Andrew?" she looked up at him, biting her lip.

Gerard removed his hands from around her and cupped her face gently; delicately, cherishing her.

"No angel, I don't." he wanted to say so much more, but felt he couldn't. Not here anyway.

"We'll all go see him tomorrow," Frank suggested. "Besides, I doubt he'll wake up. He's gonna have one long night's sleep, that's for sure." Frank half-joked, putting his arm around Jamia.

--

Gerard and Lindsey were sat in his bedroom, Lindsey still clearly upset and a little shaken. She sipped the coffee he kindly made her, and smiled at him gratefully.

"Thank you, Gerard." she whispered.

He shushed her, watching as she placed the mug on the side table, before running a hand up to her lap to hold her free hand lovingly. She squeezed his hand back, and smiled at him again.

His eyes searched her face, looking up at her shiny (slightly dishevelled) ebony hair, then burning into her huge brown eyes adoringly, before admiring every inch of her gorgeous face; every pore, the cute freckle at the end of her nose, her luscious red lips just inviting him in...

"I don't know how he can hurt you. You're so precious, angel." he whispered, closing his lips onto hers. "You're not meant to be treated that way. You're meant to be loved. Let me love you, baby..." he kissed every inch of her face, moving so he was hovering on top of her slightly, bringing his mouth down to kiss her smooth neck. "I'll never let him hurt you again. I promise."

She ran her hands up his arms and threw them around his neck, lifting her creamy thighs up to wrap around his waist.

"God," she gasped. "I love you, Gerard."

He pulled away - the lust coating his eyes vanishing for a second, as he looked deep into hers romantically.

"I love you," he spoke, kissing her gently.

--

Andrew opened his eyes groggily, the brightness causing him immediate pain - before he registered that perhaps it wasn't the obscenely bright lights after all - he felt a tremendous throbbing pain in his head; as if he'd been hit with a sledgehammer. He groaned, looking around at the empty ward, all of a sudden remembering why he was here. The bar. Those annoying obnoxious bikers. A fist.

He shifted in the uncomfortable hospital bed, squinting his eyes shut - before opening them and realising he was alone.

Where's Lindsey?

--

Lindsey giggled softly as Gerard kissed down her neck, squeezing her sides gently. Beads of sweat formed on her body - her porcelain flesh illuminating underneath his.

"God, look at you," Gerard groaned, looking down at her - spread, open, sprawled underneath him. All his and all he wanted.

She bit her lip to suppress a giggle - he had stripped her down so she was just in that unbelievably sexy black lacy underwear, and it was visibly driving him crazy.

"Geeeee?" she smiled sweetly. "Please?" she added, blushing, once he looked up at her.

"Please what?" he grinned.

"You know..." she giggled, looking down at his boxers.

"Can I just look at you a little longer?" he asked sweetly, "I can't believe you're mine..." he whispered, almost in-audibly.

"Baby!" she sighed, "come on, I want you."

That was seemingly enough for Gerard, as his lips crashed down on hers and he started removing her underwear.

Her shaky hands fiddled with his belt buckle, pushing down his jeans and meeting his eyes.

"Only you," she added, gasping, in between their steamy kisses.

--

"Can I have a phone call?" Andrew asked a passing nurse, glancing at his watch and seeing the time was three in the morning.

"Certainly, sir." she happily obliged, and quickly returned with a cordless phone.

--

Lindsey threw her head back in pleasure, an arousing moan escaping her red lips. She furrowed her brows, and thrashed her head to the side as Gerard found her erogenous zone with ease; teasing her by slowing down.

Lindsey gasped, opening her eyes (which were glazed over with desire) and met his, which were staring at her intently.

"Oh babe," he sighed, watching her bite her lip.

She thrust her hips up in attempt to get him to speed up, his eyes closing in pleasure.

Abruptly, their love making was halted by Lindsey's phone ringing obnoxiously throughout the room. She gasped, looking at it, debating whether to answer it; before she turned back to Gerard and lost herself in his mouth.

His large artistic hands pushed her thighs apart more, granting him easier access, and he started to fuck her fast and hard; wanting to give her the love and pleasure she deserved.

Lindsey's moans were filling the room, and if Gerard had been in any other state of mind, he'd perhaps be worried about the rest of the house hearing - but he was too far gone to care at this point.

Her small hands gripped Gerard's black bed sheets, throwing her head back and her mouth falling open. She rolled her eyes, squinting them shut, and came hard.

"Right there, Gerard. Oh," she clenched her teeth, her voice breaking as she whimpered and shook, crumbling beneath him.

He came seconds after; not nearly as vocal, but just as frenzied; showering her face in waves of kisses and gasping against her lips.

--

Andrew abruptly pressed the 'hang up' button. He'd just tried calling Lindsey. No reply. He tried their apartment phone hastily; punching in the numbers angrily.

It rang for two minutes, before going to voicemail. There's no way it wouldn't have woken her, had she been asleep. She wasn't at home.

But if she wasn't there, where was she?

The realisation sunk into Andrew's mind like a thick calm before a fatal storm. He coolly got out his mobile and copied Gerard's number onto the hospital phone.

He brought the phone to his ear and waited, in deadly silence.

--

Gerard kissed Lindsey's head softly. She was snuggled into him; her head resting on his chest with her arms wrapped around his waist. She was still naked; naked and beautiful, but Gerard had quickly jumped at the chance to reach for a black t-shirt and some pyjama bottoms once their lovemaking had come to an end.

He reached for his remote and switched on his TV, the horror channel, being the last viewed channel, automatically playing. Some low budget slasher film was showing, he turned down the volume slightly but left it on.

"You hungry baby? Thirsty?" he spoke softly.

Lindsey shook her head, sighing happily and bringing a hand up to intertwine with his; so their fingers ran through each other's.

"Love you," she whispered, leaning up to nuzzle her nose against his gently.

He grinned against her as their noses touched, and pushed his lips against hers. They kissed softly, Lindsey's hands eagerly finding the hem of Gerard's shirt, much to his amusement. It helped his confidence knowing the girl of his dreams wanted him.

Abruptly, for the second time that night, they were disturbed by the phone ringing. Only this time, it was Gerard's phone.

Lindsey sighed and pouted her lips as Gerard pulled away from her and reached over to his phone. He looked down at the caller ID and frowned, double checking the time.

"It's Andrew," he told her "But why is he calling me at gone three AM..." Gerard raised his eyebrows.

Lindsey gasped, and suddenly felt her entire being fill with dread, as if the life was being drained out of her.

"He knows." she whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments pls