Plague

Chapter 3-

As I returned to the Palms, hotel & casino, I rummaged through my bags until I came across Cori’s cat in the hat doll. Tears began to fall as I held the doll close to my heart. Cori has moved on and I decided to move on too. I reached down to pull out my address book. I found Evan’s name.

I know that Cori and Mikey were probably serious, but I just wouldn’t believed Evan would do such a thing. They had no proof, no witnesses, no evidence. I dialed her number. I got voice mail.

‘At the tone please leave your message’ *beep*

“Hey Evan, just wanted to know if you wanted to get desserts tomorrow night when I come back from Vegas with the band. Call me? Bye.” As I hung the phone up, a knock hit the door. I was thinking maybe the guys are back, but It was Cori, crying!

“I am so sorry. I am very sorry. I should of try to visualizing myself in your shoes. You still loved and waited for me for five fucking years. I pushed you away. I understand if you don’t believe me about Evan, but please don’t tell her where I am living now. Please don’t tell her. I still love you!” Cori leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

I tried not to kiss him back, but he managed to get his tongue in. I tasted and smelled alcohol in his breath. Cori walked right in the room. He led me to mine and Jeordie’s bed. Cori started to unbutton my top. Then moved to my leather pants. I thought to myself, ‘Cori is drunk. He wont remember this. If he woke up tomorrow he might think I raped him.’

I stopped him before he could pull my pants down to my ankles.
“Cori, I cant…What about Max? I really do love you, but your engaged!!” I noticed Cori wasn’t listening and he pulled off my underwear and licking my not so hard cock.

“I miss you! I want you! I love you!” He cried. Now my cock was hard. Cori noticed and smiled.

“My stud!” He kneeled over to start licking it again. I pulled him up so I can pull his black belly top off. Then made my way to his black tripp pants, with chains. I saw his thong and pulled it right off. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his hard cock.

I pumped it slowly giving him some pleasure. He started panting very heavily. I leaned in to lick his juicy neck. We got into position on the bed. I placed two fingers into his opening. Scissor them. And added my cock to his entrance. Before I slid in, I made sure, “Cori, Do you want to be my boyfriend again?” I asked patiently waiting for a reply. Cori nodded. “Yes”. he answered. I smiled.

I slid in. He screamed. I moaned. He moaned after he adjusted. “Ohh my Angel! Spread your wings and your legs for me!” Cori obeyed. Cori couldn’t hold on much longer as he came hard. As the liquid hit me, I came as well. Cori fell asleep during his orgasmic bliss. I on the other hand, was to call Evan and cancelled our date for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
..................