im the next singing popstar

i dare you to...

"okay Kalie your turn!" Sarah said as we were playing truth or dare " okay i pick.....Megan." she said pointing at me " truth or dare?" she asks and i replied dare! who would of know the simplest word of dare would get me into this career?!?! " then as all ways the girls whispered there idea's of the perfect dare and soon they were done and Kalie said " you have to record yourself singing and post it to you tube then email the link to Kevin fink!" Kevin fink omg !! he was my crush since like ever but i wasn't gonna be chicken i hate it when people do that whole thing and my Friends do it allot! " kk grab me that karaoke mic and someone grab the camera to record." i said comely but i was not come AT ALL! okay let alone what song i would sing i had to deal with singing good in my p.j.'s and having my crush watching it !! maybe he'll delete it maybe he'll see my face and X out i hope so. so karaoke machine turns on and i hear the click of the on button."do you ever feel like a plastic bag........wanting to start again." i sing finally the songs done and i hear the click of the done button. clappign all my friends clapping it feels so awsome and we conect it to the computer and then i figured out i dont even have his email perfect way out. " umm i dont even have his email so im sorry i cant." i say pleases but then it's terrbile macy says " oh i do your not getting out of this girl think we'd even dare it if we didnt?" that was a good point so i log onto gmail and i hope it takes forever to load but it goes quicker than i remeber and then the whole sending prosses click and its on youtube click and my crush will probally see it YIKES!!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like