Status: Only writing when I need to take my mind off things or if I see I get a few subscribers...

No Love is Wrong

Love at first sight.

He looked at me and I looked at him. We stood there frozen staring into each others eyes. It was like all gravity was gone and nothing even mattered anymore. He was beautiful. His long brown hair fell just at his eye brows. His eyes a green that looked like emeralds. I took a mental picture of him. We snapped out of our trance and he went on stage to begin his speech. Everyone seemed to notice our little embracement of each other which made things awkward. He begin to announce the names of the winners for ''Student of the Year" from the other categories.

When he finally got to my category, Which just happens to be the last one. He calls everyone up.
"In third place is Jaylyn Thomas. Second place goes to Hunter Whitfield. And in first place we have Jordan Leigh. Way to go you guys"

I walked off stage and back to my seat. Everyone said goodbye to each other and left.

I was outside in the freezing cold crying.
"Mom will you please come and get me?" I asked whipping the tears away
"No, your not welcome here anymore." She said drunk.
"But I was only trying to help you? Mom please". I looked at my phone and waited for a reply then realized she hung up. All I did was hide her drugs so she couldn't hit me anymore. I didn't have a car because of how my mom never had the money except for the drugs.

"Excuse me Miss" I heard a familiar voice say from beside me. I looked up to see him. The most beautiful man I had ever seen. My face was red and my nose was runny from me crying and the cold weather.
"Do you need a ride home" He asked me ever so sweetly.
"That would be nice if I had one" I replied with out thinking.
"Well do you need a place to stay for the night. I know your not a bad kid for you to just win the award and you seem decent"
I smiled and replied with a simple "Thank you"

"You have a lovely home" I tell him once we reach of what I assumed his house. It was two story, white with blue shutters ,and a wrap around porch. It was an older home for sure. It was gorgeous though. You don't see many in Montgomery, Alabama anymore.

"Thanks, I built it myself a while ago" He replies with a smile "You don't have to worry about kids or anyone else in this house. I'm the only one who lives here, unless one of my college buddies decides to stop by"

"Oh well alright" I say confused

"What" he asked curiously

"I just thought you'd have someone, your not so bad looking and your realy sweet" I say without caring.

"Thanks I guess I want the special one" He replies "But anyways how old are you Jordan?"

"17 and I'll be 18 in about 5 months. What about you?"

"23. Where do you go to school?"

"Lee high school. Where do you work?"

"Well I'm going to start teaching seniors there in a few weeks."

"Well I guess you might be one of my teachers then" I tell him a little to much happiness in my voice.

"Well I'll show you where you can shower and sleep tonight. You can borrow some of my clothes."

I sat there in his clothes on the couch watching "spin to win". It wasn't such a bad show I just didn't feel like watching. His clothes smelt so good. His axe body wash and cologne mixed in with toothpaste tattoed the shirt. The clothes were so big I had to tie most of them up on the side. He came out and told me that could sleep in his bed but I simply told him I could sleep on the couch.

He refused to let me sleep on the couch so he came and picked me up and carried me to his room. He was so strong it. I could feel his muscles as I held on tightly.

When we reached his bedroom he threw me on his bed and the pants he let me borrow slipped down so that he could see my vagina. The shirt flew up a little. It was just enough for him to see my B sized breast.

I pulled the pants up quickly and got the shirt down. I never noticed he was looking at my body until he said "You know your beautiful with and without clothes" I felt my self blush.
I wouldn't care if he kissed me. I loved him and it was just all to soon.

"Do you mind me sleeping in here with you tonight" He asked me sweetly
I couldn't deny that.
"sure" I said.
With that he went to turn off the lights and we laid there in the silence.

"You know this is illegal" He told me breaking the silence

"What is?" I asked confused

"Having feelings for someone who's underage and soon to be my student. How do I love someone i've only known a few hours?"

"Love at first sight I guess" I reply blushing

"He laughed and reached over and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help myself but reaching over and placing my lips to his. He wanted us to kiss I could tell. He eagerly slipped his tongue in my mouth. The kiss was deep and passionate. I was extremely tired so I broke the kiss and laid my head down on his chest and feel asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, How does it sound..? Might be boring at first but it'll get better xD