Status: Only writing when I need to take my mind off things or if I see I get a few subscribers...

No Love is Wrong

Dinner and a Movie.

Andrew decided he would cook for me and stay the night. I’m not going to lie, I wanted him too. He owed the dinner and I just wanted him close to me when I wake up in the morning.

I ran to the store to pick up some brownies for us. The line there was extremely long. It was about 7:30 when I got back home.

When I walked in the aroma of spaghetti hit my nose. It was mouth watering. I walked into the kitchen to see candles lit, a bouquet of roses, and the food set up really fancy like. It was beautiful.

“My fair lady, would you like to sit down” He asked me while holding out his arm for me to take.
“Oh uh sure my kind sir” I say taking his arm.

He leads me to the table and pulls out my chair. I sit down and he pushes the chair up for me. He walks over to his side of the table and sits down.

We ate and it was so good. He was telling me about all the times when he was little. I could tell he was a handful.

When we were done eating, we both washed dishes. I thought I would have some fun with it, so I got the spray nozzle. When he turned around, I sprayed him all over his back. He turned around in shock. I kept on spraying him. He came towards me and getting the nozzle. I tried to run away but he kept on spraying me none the less.

I fell to the floor and he stopped spraying me. When he got to when I was, he fell too. We both laughed.

He pulled me over to his lap. I just looked at him like he was crazy. But who wouldn’t? We were sitting on a wet floor and he pulls me close to him.

He just leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back. He pulls away and stands up. He pulls me up and we start cleaning the kitchen again.

We finished and decided to watch a movie. He went upstairs and hanged into the clothes he leaves at my house. I was sitting in my room waiting to start the movie when he walked in without a shirt and in his boxers. I was staring at his bare chest.

He smirked. I blushed and pressed play. He came and laid down on the bed with me. I snuggled up with him and eventually fell asleep in the middle of the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: Sorry for the late-ish update. In all honesty I only updated today becuase I read a sad story and thought what the fuck...? Who writes such sad stories like that. I literly cried and now I give you this. The happy romance seen I wish I could live in. Also I actually have these water fights in my kitchen while washing dishes (: <33

I have 10 subs and 2 comments ! I l know that doesn't seem like a lot but I'm love the ones who did(: