Status: Only writing when I need to take my mind off things or if I see I get a few subscribers...

No Love is Wrong

Ice and Fire.

*Andrews point of view
She stood up and came to my desk. She was gorgeous. Her long brown her falling past her shoulders. Green eyes sparkling. Her make up was light. I missed her so much. We had talked few times since she left but never saw each other. She was busy with work and school.

She cleared her throat, breaking my train of thought.
“Well uh, how have you been?” I ask nervously.
“Good, I’m glad you finally got here. But really? Can I have my phone back?” She asked with a giggle.
“Oh yes, but your staying to help clean up. “ I reply smirking. She groans and starts to clean.

We did a little chit-chat. Just to catch up.

Two hours later
“Thanks for cleaning with me. Next time don’t text in class. “ I tell her grinning.
“It’s fine.” She tells me with a faint smile.
“Need a ride?”
“Yeah, thanks.”

*Jordan’s point of view*
We walked into the parking lot. His car was there. It all brought memories back to the night I met him. We can’t be doing this. He’s my teacher. He could get fired or go to jail.

I stopped where I was. He looked back to see what was wrong.

“Are you alright?” He ask me.
“No, we can’t do this.”
“Do what? I’m just driving you home. Last time I checked the school didn’t have such a big problem with it” He tells me . He was right. The school didn’t care as long as you were in detention or you lived in the same neighborhood. It was a Christian school so no one assumed anything unless something really seemed weird.
“I know, but I have feelings for you. This is only going to make matters worse.” I finally tell him. I started to run away but he caught my wrist. I turned around to see him upset. “Please get in the car adnw e can talk about this” He tells me in a whisper. I agree and get in.

He starts the car and drives away. It was silent except the music. It was on low so it was barely noticeable.

“What are we going to do?” He ask me.
“I don’t know” I tell him.
“Where do you live?” He ask. I tell him.
“Look why don’t we just forget about this” He tells me which made my heart sink. I didn’t say anything . We arrived at my friends house. Tears falling gently down my face.
“Thanks for the ride” I tell him trying to hide the fact I was crying.
He noticed and got out to open my door. He wasn’t help the situation any. He pulled me into a hug. He had hurt me and right now I wanted away. He didn’t want me. I pushed him away. I could see hurt in his eyes. I ran to the door and opened it up. I smelled fire burning. I walk into the kitchen and there was the fire. It was taking over the house.

I called 9-1-1 . They came fast, but not fast enough. The fire had demolished half the house. The family was in tears. Memories were lost. No one lost their life thank god. But I knew then, I couldn’t stay. I would have to go home. The family couldn’t handle anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not so sure I like this chapter. I decided this is going to be a story I write when I need to take my mind off things unless I get people who realy want me to write. But I wonder how tomorrows going to be for them at school ? Will they make up? Stay mad ?

Oh and the Title is like the ice in his words when he said they should forget about this. The fire was of course the fire. (: <3