Status: Re-writing.

My Best Friends Brother

These Eyes They See More Than You Know

Rose

“Rose wake up! Your brother is going to be here soon.” I heard one of my friends say in my half-awake state.
“Andy is actually going to be here in like, ten minutes.” I heard another one of my friends say.

“Fuck,” I groaned. Rolling over, I didn’t realize how close I was to the edge of my bed till my ass and back hit the ground. Chrissy and Lilly, I soon realized, just laughed. “Fuck you.”
“That’s one of our brother’s jobs.” Lilly said. Chrissy laughed and I half glared half blushed.
“Can one of you at least help me up?”

Chrissy and Lilly came over to me and each held a hand out. When I was up I fixed my long t-shirt (Ashley’s to be exact) and shooed the two out of my room so I could get ready. I pulled out a white pair of shredded skinny jeans and a tank top. Pulling off the t-shirt, I put on a bra and put the clothes on.

Once they were on I ran into the bathroom and put on a lot of make-up to hide the fact that I had just woken up. I also wanted to look really good for Ashley. Yes, Ashley Purdy, the bassist of Black Veil Brides. I’m Andy Biersack’s twin, Rose. Andy and I were born ten minutes apart (making him oldest) and he still uses that line on me to this day. Chrissy is related to CC and Lilly is related to Jake Pitts. Back to Ashley. I had a huge crush on him. We actually had a relationship once, but he cheated on me and now we aren’t together anymore. For some ungodly reason, I still like him though. He’s also the brother to one of my friends, Liz.

As I was putting the finishing touches on, I felt and heard my stomach growl. Sighing and looking down and I remembered that I didn’t eat dinner last night. I left the bathroom and headed down the stairs to the kitchen. Most of the rooms in the house were empty (we had a house that was pretty much a mansion since there were ten of us, I’ll explain later) at the moment since they guys weren’t here yet. When I was down the stairs there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Andy on the other side. One thing different about us? He was tall and I was short
.
“Andy!” I said hugging him.
“Rose!” He said hugging me back and lifting me off the ground.
“Come in.” They all entered the house and put their bags down. They had bought my friends and I this house in Ohio so they could visit us when they wanted to and stay for a little bit after tour. All ten of us contribute to the rent. “Hey, your brothers are here!”

All of my friends came running from whatever they were doing and hugged their brothers. Chrissy hugged CC, Lilly hugged Jake, Liz hugged Ashley, and Miranda (who I hadn’t seen at all today) hugged Jinxx. This tended to happen when our brothers came home for a little bit.

“So what have you girls been up to?” Ashley asked.
“Oh you know band stuff.” Miranda said. My friend’s and I had formed a band a little bit after our brothers formed theirs called The Floor.

I was the lead singer, Lilly was our bassist, Liz was the guitarist, and Miranda was our drummer. Chrissy was pretty much our booking agent. She set everything up for us (gigs and hotels and whatnot.) They guys offered to help us out in being big countless times but we wanted to do this on our own. We actually had a little bit of a fan base already.

“If you need any help you know we can help you.” Andy said.
“Thanks, but no thanks. We can handle this.” I said.
“Whatever you say.”
I glared at Andy and lightly punched him. Everyone laughed and my stomach growled reminding me that I still hadn’t eaten. I left my brother and my friends and went in the kitchen to get some food.

“You’re looking better.” Ashley said as he entered the kitchen. I just shrugged. “What are you making?”
“Food.”
“Smart ass.”
“Yup. Have a problem with that?” I asked him.
“Yes.” I turned and glared at him then returning to the sandwich I was making.

Putting the last piece on the sandwich I headed back into the living room. Everyone had disappeared probably to unpack or just catch up. Ashley came over, took the sandwich out of my hands and took a bite.

“Hey, get your own. I’m not you’re slave.” I said.
“Nah, I think I’m good. And you used to be.” He said taking another bite and then handing me the sandwich. I just stared at him.
“Dick,” I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm rewriting this because I honestly really hated the old version. I already think this is going to go much better now. c: