Status: Re-writing.

My Best Friends Brother

I’m Not a Vampire But I feel Like One

Rose

I ran from Ashley laughing my ass off the whole time. This was why I missed him, he made me laugh so much and really easily. I shortly found Andy and hid behind him.
“Andy, tell Ashley to leave me alone!” I yelled. Of course, with Andy being ten minutes older, he decided to be a jerk and moved. Ashley grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. “I hate both of you!”

“Do you really want to be put down?” Ashley asked.
“It would be greatly appreciated.”
“I’ll think about it.” He gripped me tighter. Liz shortly walked passed us.
“Liz, help! Your brother won’t fucking put me down!”
“Ash, put her down before I make you.” Liz said standing in front of Ashley

“Whatever.” He pushed passed Liz and started up the stairs. Once we got to my room Ashley opened the door and practically threw me on the bed.
“I hate you. You know that right?” I said laying back and closing my eyes.
“Are you tired?” Ashley asked. I nodded my head.
“I haven’t been sleeping well. Don’t tell the others though; I really don’t need them worrying about me right now.” Ashley sighed.
“Fine. But I’m sleeping with you. Maybe it will help.”

Ashley laid in the bed with me and I just stared at him. Why? Why did he want to lay with me? Especially since he has told me before that he had no feelings for me anymore. Especially after he’s gone and fucked so many girls while he was on their last tour. Andy and I talked almost every night on Skype or over the phone while they were gone. While we were laying there Ashley pulled me closer to him. I stared at him again but decided to just let it go because I was that tired. I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

~~~

I woke up to the sound of people talking behind the door. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was almost five in the afternoon. I looked to the other side and saw that Ashley was still there with his arms around me. It sounded like whoever was on the other side of the door were about to come in so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

“They’ve been in there since noon, Ashley hasn’t even unpacked yet.” I soon learned that it was Liz on the other side.
“Maybe they fell asleep.” I knew that it was Andy, anyone could tell his deep ass voice a mile away.

“Let’s check on them then.” I heard the door open and hoped that it looked like I was asleep. “I fucking knew it.”
“They look cute together though.” I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.
“Do you think it would last though?”
“I have no clue. I know that they like each other though, it’s really obvious.”
“Yea, but Ashley can be a man whore and Rose has barely ever been in a relationship since I’ve known her. I guess, in time, it could work though.” Liz said.

I had decided that I had heard enough of their conversation and decided to ‘wake up.’ I opened my eyes slowly and saw Liz’s face right in front of mine.
“Oh fuck!” I jumped also waking Ashley in the process. “Do you mind not scaring the shit out of me?”

“What time is it?” Ashley asked.
“About five in the afternoon,” Andy said.
“I wasn’t expecting to sleep for that long.”

“Well, I’m hungry, can we get some food?” Liz asked.
“Sure, let me fix my hair and stuff so I don’t look like shit. Where do you want to go?” I asked.
“Well, we should go somewhere where we can sit down and catch up.”
“Okay, well let’s see what everyone else thinks.” I got up out of the bed and went into the bathroom to get ready. After my hair was brushed out I leaned my ear against the door and heard the three talking.

“Okay, Ashley, we know you like her.” Liz said.
“And…?” Ash questioned.
“Why don’t you two just get together?” Andy asked.
“Because… Of reasons.” One of those reasons being that we had dated before and he had to be a douche and cheated on me. One of those reasons being that we had so many fights over the stupidest shit and I couldn't tell anyone. I lost all trust for him but I still love him. Why? Why the hell do I still love him when he has put so much shit on me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Meep. New update. :D I kind of like this chapter too, I don't know why.
Thank you for reading and stuff. c: