Status: Re-writing.

My Best Friends Brother

It's not my Vanity You're Missing

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked Ashley.
“Nothing, I’m just thinking,” He said. I resisted rolling my eyes. When he started thinking it normally put him in a bad mood.
“Well, what are you thinking about?”
“The things that have happened in the course of about, a year.”
“Oh,” I sat on my bed and looked at my hands. The year he was talking about was about the little bit of a year that we spent together and the aftermath. I really wanted to leave, things were getting uncomfortable. But there was something that was making me stay. I finally got over that feeling and got up. “Uh, I’m going to go see what we are doing for dinner.”
“Okay.”

I got up and left the room. I headed downstairs to the living room where everyone was at and sat down on a chair.
“So where are we going?” I asked.
“We want to go to Chipotle.” Miranda said.
“Okay, I’ll go tell Ashley.” I got up and then headed back upstairs.
I walked into my room and saw that Ash had left. I went into his room and saw him unpacking.

“Hey,” I said knocking on the door. Ashley just looked at me and I cleared my throat. “We are going to Chipotle for dinner.”
Ashley just nodded his head and I headed back down the stairs again. Once down the stairs I sat back in the same spot.

“We plan on leaving at six.” Lilly said. I looked at the clock and saw that it was five thirty. Liz came over and sat in my lap.
“We need to talk.” She said.
“What do we need to talk about?” I asked.
“Follow me.”

Liz took my arm and then dragged up the stairs, again. Once we were in her room she sat down on her bed and patted the bed. I just stood at the door and she shrugged her shoulders.

“So, what did you want to talk about?” I asked Liz.
“Did you and Ashley ever have… you know a thing?” She asked. I didn’t really want to answer this question, so I lied.
“No, we never had a thing.” She just stared at me.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes! Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked her.
“I’m just curious,” She answered. I shook my head.
“I’m going back to my room.”

I left Liz’s room and headed back to mine. I really didn’t want anyone to know about Ash and I. We kept it a secret because of the fan girls and I didn’t want death threats. I walked over to my dresser and slid on some bracelets. Soon there was a knock on the door.

“It’s open.” I said and Lilly poked her head in.
“We are about to leave.” She said.
“Okay, I’ll be down in a second.”

Lilly left and I slid on some high tops. When they were on I headed down stairs and got in the car. As it normally went the guys rode with the guys and the girls rode with the girls.
When we got there we sat at one of the long tables. I ended up sitting in between Ashley and Lilly. I was fine with the Lilly part but not the Ashley part, but I just sucked it up.

We all started talking and catching up. It was mainly about the guys and how tour went. They were gaining more fans and they were on the verge of releasing a new album. Our band actually had a gig coming up. It involved us traveling to Maryland though. We also had to leave the day after tomorrow.

“We should get some wine for our brothers and our future band contract.” Miranda said.
“Our hopeful contract,” I said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter :D I like this chapter but I wish it was longer. I hope you guys enjoy it though. :D
Outfit
Thank you for reading and subscribing.