Status: Re-writing.

My Best Friends Brother

No Dust Will Ever Grow On This Frame

Ashley’s POV
Every one finished their ice cream and went up to bed. I looked over and saw that Rose had fallen asleep on my shoulder and smiled. Liz soon got up and went to bed, kissing Andy as she left.

“So, you and Liz have something going on?” I asked Andy. He nodded and blushed a little. “Why haven’t you told us yet?”
“Because we really didn’t want anyone to know.” Andy told me.
“You shouldn’t keep it a secret, that’s what Rose and I did and look at us now.” I pointed at Rose with my other hand.
“True. I’ll talk to Liz about it.” Andy yawned. “I’m going to go to bed. We have to get up kind of early for the flight and stuff.”
“I think that may be a good idea for me too. I should take Rose up as well.”
“Okay, but if you two do end up together again, at least tell me. I don’t want her to go through everything alone.” Andy said. I nodded and then picked up Rose to take her to bed.

Once she was in bed I went to my room and laid down in my own bed. After about a day we get back from the trip to Maryland for the girls, we would be heading back to California. I would miss it here but I miss Tokyo and Killer even more. I wonder if Rose would come with me. Probably not, especially after what happened today, I sighed.

“I’m so stupid.” I said to myself. I sighed again and rolled over to fall asleep.

~~~

I awoke to the sounds of people and suit cases going down the hall. I knew that we must be leaving to get on our flight soon. I took out the picture of Rose and I that I always kept with me. I was giving her a piggy back ride and everything was perfect. I knew Rose still had another copy of it because I’d seen it last night. It kind of made me happy.

I soon made my way downstairs after I had changed. I put my suitcase in the garage where everyone was putting things in the cars and then sat in the living room to just think about things. I honestly couldn’t wait to see the girls play. Rose had most likely been working on a new song. Rose soon came down with her suitcase.

“Where is everyone?” Rose asked.
“In the garage,” I told her. She quickly left the room. I turned on the TV just to pass the time.

CC and Andy soon came back inside and soon everyone but Rose and Lilly followed them. I decided to go out into the garage to see what was up.

I saw Rose and Lilly sitting against the wall. Rose quickly got up and left, keeping her head down as she left.
“What just happened?” I asked Lilly. Lilly left the room as well, shaking her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's like, really short. I've had some major writer's block recently. (And I've been reading Harry Potter, but shhhhhh. XD)

CrashFire17
You're welcome! :D I'm hoping to update more as well.

Thank you for reading and subscribing!