Status: Hiatus.

You Take My Breath Away

Shopping Trip.

Kim woke up to someone shaking her violently and blinked open her eyes, looking up at the person. “I should have fucking known it would be you, Tori,” Kim said groggily, glaring up at the hyper girl.

“Yeah, but you still love me!” Tori exclaimed, plopping down on Maddy’s lap. They were both sitting in the blue fuzzy chair in the corner of Kim’s room.

Kim laughed as she sat up. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed as she stared at Maddy and Tori. “Where’s Gabrielle?” she asked, sort of fearing the answer.

“Right here!” Gabrielle exclaimed, walking in the room with food in her hands, causing all the girls to laugh.

Kim got up out of bed and walked over to her dresser, pulling out some clothes for the day.

“So, how was the date?” Gabrielle asked with a smile, sitting down at Kim’s desk.

Kim couldn’t help it as a shit eating grin crossed her features. “It was just incredible,” she said. “He took me to the beach and we had a picnic. Then he officially asked me out and we kissed. It was just so perfect,” she sighed dreamily, causing all of her friends to laugh and ‘aww.’

“Alright, alright. No matter how wonderful that sounds, we’re going shopping today so go get your cute ass ready,” Maddy winked.

Kim laughed and shook her head at her friend, sticking her tongue out at her. “Okay. Let me go take a quick shower and everything and we’ll go.”

She walked out of the room and went to her bathroom, closing the door. She turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature before stripping her clothes and stepping in.

Kim washed her hair with her strawberry shampoo and washed her body. She quickly washed off before turning the shower off. She reached out and grabbed her towel, opening the shower curtain. She stepped out of the shower and started drying her body off. She dried her hair next before she started pulling her clothes on.

Kim had just pulled her bra on when someone barged into the bathroom without any warning. She jumped and screamed slightly when she saw Jimmy, her eyes wide. “What are you doing here, Jimmy?!” she exclaimed.

“I came to see you, baby,” Jimmy said, smirking as he looked her body up and down, staring.

Kim blushed when she noticed Jimmy staring and grabbed her towel quickly, wrapping it around her body. “Okay well, I’m not trying to be mean but, your not supposed to be here. You knew I was going out with the girls today.”

“Oh, well… I brought the guys with me,” Jimmy said, smiling innocently. “Their in your room with the girls. We were planning on going with you.”

Kim sighed and shook her head. “You guys are crashing a girls day out. Do you always do this to the girls?” she asked with a raised eyebrow. She thought it was somewhat amusing but her and the girls wanted to shop.

On the bright side, they had the guys there to give them advice on if an outfit looked good or not. You could never ask for another girls opinion because if they were jealous or liked the outfit, then they would tell you it looked horrible on you and come back and get it the next day.

“Pretty much,” Jimmy said with a nod, grinning. “But the girls love it when we go shopping with them. They always ask for our opinion on the outfits they try on,” he laughed.

Kim laughed and shook her head. “Alright, alright. Well, scram. I need to get dressed,” she said, pushing Jimmy out of the bathroom.

“Aw! C’mon, Kim! Let me stay! You have your bra and sexy thong on already. Why cant I watch the rest?” he exclaimed with a pout, turning and looking at her.

Kim sighed and thought about what he said, shaking her head. “Fine,” she said, defeated. “You can stay. But your going to sit on the toilet and not move.”

“Okay,” Jimmy said with a grin, skipping over and sitting on the toilet seat. You could hear all the guys and girls laughing at them and Kim was embarrassed. She couldn’t believe Jimmy just yelled out she had a thong on like that. But what can you do? That’s just who Jimmy was.

Kim closed the door to the bathroom and let the towel drop, grabbing her shorts off the edge of the sink. She ignored Jimmy’s penetrating stare and pulled them on, pulling her shirt on shortly after.

She pulled her belt on and grabbed her blow dryer from under the sink. She plugged it in and started blow drying her hair, glad it didn’t usually take that long.

When she was finished, she put a headband in her hair and put the blow dryer away. She looked over at Jimmy and smiled, shaking her head. “I can’t believe you really just sat there,” she said. She was so used to Jimmy doing the opposite of what you said that when he actually listened it was a miracle.

“Well, you told me to just sit here so I did,” he said with a grin, standing up from his spot on the toilet. “Shall we? I’m sure the guys and girls are getting impatient.”

Kim smiled and nodded, walking out of the bathroom with Jimmy close behind her. She walked to her room and laughed when she saw everyone spread out, watching a movie.

Maddy was the first to notice her and she jumped up from her spot with Brian. “Finally! I thought you two were doing the nasty or something,” she joked with a smirk on her face.

Kim laughed and shook her head, sighing softly. “I’m not Leslie, sorry,” she said, causing everyone to stare at her for a second before bursting into fits of laughter.

“That’s why we love yah, Kim,” Brian said, patting her head.

Kim laughed and smiled, fixing her hair. “Thanks. Now who’s cars are we taking?” she asked. She knew the guys probably drove together so they had one of their cars and the girls probably drove together, so they had one of their cars. And they had Kim’s car.

Matt stepped up and so did Maddy, both holding out their keys. “Well, I guess we’re taking their cars,” Tori said.

Kim nodded and looked over at Jimmy. “We’re riding with Matt and Tori and short shit is riding with Maddy,” he said with a smile.

“Okay, well, let’s go,” Kim said, letting everyone leave the apartment before she did so she could lock it up.

Once Kim locked the apartment up, she walked to Matt’s car with Jimmy who waited for her. “Thanks,” she said to him when he opened her car door for her, smiling.

“No problem, baby,” Jimmy said, kissing her cheek and causing her to blush as she got in.

Kim looked out the window the whole ride to the mall, thinking. She wasn’t sure if going out with Jimmy was the smartest thing she could’ve done. She just didn’t want to get her heart broken. She already had her heart broken in the past and it hurt. She’s just scared that it’s going to happen again. Maybe she can talk to Tori about this and see what she has to say since she’s known Jimmy longer then the other girls.

Kim jumped when she heard someone calling her name and felt someone tap her shoulder. “Whoa, you okay? We’re at the mall,” Jimmy said, looking at her with worry in his eyes.

“Oh, yeah. I’m fine. I was just thinking,” Kim said with a smile as she got out of the car.

Kim watched as Jimmy walked around the car to her and grabbed her hand. She laced their fingers together and started walking into the mall, excited to shop.

When they got into the mall, Kim was dragged away from Jimmy and into Hot Topic by Tori.

“We need to find ourselves something cute in here,” Tori said as an explanation, making Kim nod in understanding.

Kim started looking at all of the band tee’s, grabbing a couple that she liked. She was more of a band tee and skinny jeans type of girl so that’s the type of clothes that she was going to look at.

She saw Jimmy and the rest of the guys and girls walk in, waving Gabrielle over. When she got over to her, Kim turned towards her.

“I was thinking I should bleach my hair blonde and dye the underneath blue. Do you think it’ll look good?” she asked, really needing her opinion.

“I actually think that would look fantastic. And I can do it for you since I’m the one that usually dye’s everyone’s hair,” Gabrielle said with a laugh, causing Kim to grin.

“Thanks, Gabrielle. Now I just need to get the blue dye and the bleach,” Kim said with a laugh.

“I already have the bleach since I bleached someone’s hair a while back but yeah, get the blue dye and I’ll definitely do it,” Gabrielle said. “But I’m gonna go find something for me to wear to the party tonight. You better to, okay?” she said before walking off to look for something to wear.

Kim walked over to where the skinny jeans were and started looking through them, finding the perfect pair. It was a pair of turquoise skinny jeans. She would top it with a graphic tee she had at home that she knew would go with it and a pair of her black converse.

She put them in the pile on her arm and picked out a couple other pairs that she wanted before walking over to the hair dye. She got the blue dye that she would need and walked over to the cash register, waiting in line.

When it was her turn, she paid for her things and got her bag and receipt, thanking the chick behind the counter. She walked over to where everyone was waiting for her, smiling innocently and apologizing.

“It’s okay, we understand,” Maddy said with a grin, grabbing Brian’s hand.

Kim thought those two were the cutest couple ever. Actually, everyone in the group were cute couples. Though, the only one that was single in the group was Johnny. Kim decided that she needed to talk to the other girls and that they needed to find a girlfriend for him. He was always the ninth wheel. It was sad.

Kim grabbed Jimmy’s hand and followed after everyone else, noticing that they were heading towards Victoria’s Secret. She groaned softly and shook her head, sighing. She knew they would be going there sometime today but she didn’t know they’d be taking the guys. This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I kind of went on hiatus during the summer and forgot to tell you guys.
But I hope you like this chapter.
And I'll be updating about once a week on here.
Also check out my new story. It's called Summer Lovin'. It's an M. Shadows story.
Comment, subscribe.
~Kim