Status: Hiatus.

You Take My Breath Away

Victoria's Secret.

Kim walked into the shop with Jimmy, looking around. It was everything she had expected, plus more. She had never really been in this store so she didn't know what to look for.

"Oh, baby! Get this!" Jimmy exclaimed, holding up a pink, lacey see though nighty.

Raising an eyebrow, Kim walked over and grabbed it from his hands, holding it
up. "Seriously, Jimmy? And what would I wear underneath this?" she asked him, already anticipating his answer.

"Well, nothing," he said with an innocent smile. "Of course."

Kim laughed and shook her head, handing the nighty back to Jimmy. "Hold it and I'll think about getting it," she said, walking away and looking at some bras and thongs.

She found a couple cute sets that she wanted and grabbed them, holding onto them as she walked around and looked at more stuff.

Kim heard arguing as she was looking at some more nighty's and looked over, seeing Tori and Matt aruging over Matt looking at some blonde chick named Val that had come out of the
dressing room.

She shook her heard and jumped slightly as she felt arms wrap around her waist from behind. "You should try those on," Jimmy whispered in her ear.

Kim looked back at him and smiled, kissing his cheek. "Alright. I will. But only for you," she told him.

"Who else would you try them on for?" Jimmy asked, chuckling and pecking her lips.

She didn't think she'd be able to come out of the dressing room and have people see her if
Jimmy wasn't there. She was self-conscious of her body because she used to be fat and she didn't like people seeing her in her underwear or naked.

Shrugging, she wiggled out of his arms and walked over to the dressing rooms, going inside one of them. She changed into the first thong and bra that was blue and lacey before walking out and modeling it for Jimmy.

Kim saw Jimmy gulp and fidget a bit, which caused her to smile to herself. "So? How do you like it, baby?" she asked.

"You look... Gorgeous," Jimmy said with a grin. Kim could tell he wanted to come over and take them both in the dressing room and have his way with her but he couldn't. Kim would not have sex in public.

"Thanks, Hun," she said, walking over to him. She leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek before she went back into the dressing room.

Kim modeled a few more things for Jimmy before she finally decided on what she wanted and changed into her normal clothes.

She walked up to the counter with Jimmy with was about to pay for everything when Jimmy pushed her hand away gently and paid for it all.

Looking up at Jimmy in confusion, all she got was a smile as Jimmy got his change and took the bag, grabbing her hand. "Let's go, baby. I think Tori and Matt are ready to leave," Jimmy said, leading her out of Victoria's Secret.

Kim walked with Jimmy, her thoughts on him buying her the stuff from Victoria's Secret the whole way to the car and home. She's never really had a boyfriend do that for her before so it confused her. But she wasn't going to question it. Jimmy was different. That was for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting weekly!
I got into this rebellious stage where I was sneaking out and I just got back on track and got back in touch with who I was.
And I know this one sucks and is shorter then usual but I felt like I had to get something out because of how long it's been. So again, I'm sorry guys.
~Kim