Status: Hiatus.

You Take My Breath Away

Band Practice

After school Kim walked to her truck, hopping in and throwing her bag over in the passenger seat. She sighed as she stuck her key in the ignition and started it, pulling out of the parking space and lot quickly. She wanted to get as far away from this school as possible.

She had all of her classes with Jimmy, Zacky, Matt, and Tori, and she had gym with all of them. Then she had a couple classes with each of the girls and the rest of the guys. She really liked her new group of friends and she had exchanged numbers with all of them so they could text and what not.

When she pulled up at a music store that she saw was looking for some help a week back and got out, walking inside. She walked up to the counter and asked for an application, thanking the girl behind the counter when she handed her one. She walked out of the store and got back in her truck, heading towards home.

Kim was probably going to go home, clean up, take a shower, and then text a few of her new friends while she did her homework. Yeah, she had homework on her first day of school. It was really lame and she hated it.

Pulling into a parking space outside of her apartment building, she cut the engine and grabbed her bag, hopping out of the truck. She slammed the door shut and alarmed her truck before skipping inside, humming a random tune that popped into her head.

She walked into the apartment, slamming the door behind her. She knew her mom wouldn’t be home until at least 5pm since it was a Monday so she went to her room, threw her bag on her bed and walked out, doing a couple chores.

After she was finished with her chores she pranced into her room and over to her dresser, grabbing out a thong, bra, pair of shorts, and a tank top, setting them on her bed before walking into the bathroom. She skipped back out and grabbed a towel then walked back in, turning the shower on and letting it warm up.

Kim stripped her clothes and hopped into the shower, sighing in complete ecstasy. The water felt good cascading down her body and letting all the tension out of her muscles. She grabbed her strawberry shampoo and lathered her hair up before rinsing it. She repeated her actions, letting her conditioner sit in her hair while she washed her body with her vanilla scented body wash before she finally rinsed it out along with rinsing her body off.

She turned the shower off and stepped out, grabbing her towel. She wrapped it around her body and walked out of the bathroom, going into her room. She shivered from the cold and quickly dried her hair and body, pulling her thong and bra on first then proceeding to pull her tank top and shorts on.

After she was finished with all of that she laid on her bed and grabbed her cell phone off the bedside table, pulling up a new text for Jimmy. Him and her really got along already and she really was starting to crush on him. With his crazy blonde hair, insane personality, and crystal blue eyes. He was gorgeous and she wouldn’t mind dating him. But she doubted it would ever happen. He would never want her.

Hey, Jimmy, she sent, sighing softly as she licked over her lips. She started texting her friend from back home as she waited for him to text back, catching up with her.

She grinned when he finally texted back and read the text, laughing softly at the response she got.

Hey, cupcake. Nothing much, just hanging with the guys. What’s a lovely lady like you doing on a fine evening like this?

She didn’t know why he was calling her cupcake but it was cute and it made her get butterflies in her stomach even after only knowing him for one day.

Oh, nothing much. Just laying in bed, bored. And texting you! :P

Kim sighed and sat up, grabbing her messenger bag. She pulled out her homework and started on it as she waited for his response, hating that she had homework on her first day.

When her phone started buzzing she grabbed it from her bed and read the text, grinning.

Well, that’s no fun! Why don’t you come and hang with me and the guys? The girls are here soon and their all asking about you since I just mentioned you. :3 So, what do you say? Come over to Matt’s garage for band practice?

Kim remembered them saying something about having a band before and she wanted to hear them play so she decided on going. It sounded like fun. She finished her little bit of homework quickly and got up, pulling out a new outfit which consisted of a black v-neck shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. She quickly changed into that and pulled on her old, beat up converse with skulls on them and ran a brush through her hair.

I’ll be there. What’s Matt’s address? she sent, getting excited. She couldn’t wait to see all of her new friends and hang out with them again. And she also couldn’t wait to see Jimmy’s band play and see how good they were.

Once she got the address to Matt’s she walked out the door, locking it behind her. She walked out to her truck and got it, putting the address on the GPS on her phone. She followed where the GPS told her to go and soon pulled up in front of a white, two story house with an attached garage. She parked her truck and cut the engine, getting out and locking it.

Kim walked up the driveway and straight into the garage since the door was open and squealed as she was suddenly tackled into a hug. “KIM!” Jimmy screamed at her.

Kim giggled and hugged back tightly, shocked that he was actually hugging her like this. But she did get the vibe from him that he was very friend and did things like this usually. “Hi, Jimmy,” she smiled.

“I’m so glad you came! I didn’t think you would! It worried me but then you showed up and I got all excited and look! There’s the rest of the girls now!” he said, jumping from one topic to another.

Kim laughed at him and shook her head, smiling. He was so crazy that it was amusing. She smiled as Tori walked up, waving insanely at her and saying a quick “Hi” before going to her respective man to give him a hug and a kiss, the rest of the girls doing the same. She saw another girl walk up and furrowed her eyebrows. “Who’s that?” she murmured as Tori walked up beside her. The girl looked like the typical slut. She was wearing this really short skirt that barely covered her ass and she was also wearing this top that her boobs practically hung out of. It was gross.

“Oh, that’s Jimmy’s girlfriend, Leslie. She wasn’t in school today because she had a doctors appointment,” Tori told Kim, frowning. “Probably to see if she has AIDS,” she added on in a whisper.

Kim snorted in amusement as the rest of the girls walked up and crossed the arms over their chests as Leslie ran up to Jimmy, launching herself into his arms. They started making out and Kim had to look away before she gagged. “That bitch is so gross,” Gabrielle spat, rolling her eyes at the couple.

Kim sighed and shook her head, looking over at all the guys. “She looks like the typical slut, so why is Jimmy with her?” she asked, trying not to pry but she had to ask that question. It was eating her alive.

“She’s got him wrapped around her little manicured finger,” Maddy said with disgust. “If you ask me, it’s disgusting. She’s just using him because the guys are starting to get shows around here and are possibly going on tour this summer,” she said, shaking her head.

Kim raised an eyebrow. “They’re that big? Wow,” she said as the two finally separated and all the guys went into their respective positions. She sat on the couch in-between Tori and Gabrielle, watching as the guys started a song called “Streets.” It sounded really good and Kim started nodding her head along with the song during the middle of it.

After the band practice the guys started passing out beers and pulled their girls down onto their laps after they sat down. Kim sat there awkwardly and fidgeted with her hands, feeling like the odd one out.

She was starting to think it was a bad idea to come to this band practice as she saw Leslie shooting daggers at her. She didn’t know why the girl was doing that and she really didn’t care but the girl was going to get a black eye if she didn’t fucking back off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I have 3 subscribers, 10 readers and 1 comment. I at least want 2 comments per chapter if I'm going to update that way I have some kind of inspiration. I don't know if this story is really good or not because no one is really commenting so please comment!

~Kim