Status: Hiatus.

You Take My Breath Away

First Kiss

Kim woke up on Monday morning, letting out a yawn as she got ready for the day. Sunday consisted of work and the rest of the day hanging out with everyone and just chilling out. They didn’t really do much of anything but watch scary movies and eat a whole bunch of junk food.

She got a text from Jimmy asking if she could give him a ride to school and replied, saying that she could before she grabbed her bag, walking out the door and locking it behind her. She remembered that Jimmy had been having car troubles so he had been bumming rides off of everyone for the past week.

She got into her truck and drove to Jimmy’s, stopping in front of his house once she arrived. She laughed softly, realizing he was already outside waiting for her. She smiled when he jumped in.

“Morning, Kim!” he exclaimed, leaning over the center console and giving her a hug. “And thank you so much for giving me a ride. I know the guys are sick of me,” he chuckled.

Kim laughed and nodded. “Anytime, Jimmy,” she said, hugging back. She sighed softly when he pulled away from the hug and she pulled away from his house, starting the ten minute drive to school. They talked the whole way there, making plans to hang out after band practice.

When they got to school, Kim parked and got out of the truck, grabbing her bag. She locked the doors and started walking towards their group of friends with Jimmy, blushing as he slipped his hand in hers, lacing their fingers together. She didn’t know that he was going to be acting all couple-ish before their date but she liked it.

Kim looked up and saw him looking down at her with a smile on his face. “What?” she asked, furrowing her eyebrows. “Do I have something on my face?” she pouted, going to wipe something off her face.

Jimmy laughed and reached over, grabbing her hand. He probably thought she was silly for going to wipe something off of her face if there wasn’t really something there. “No, nothings on your face. I was just looking at you, that’s all,” he told her with a smile.

Kim blushed and looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip. The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy and she just wanted to squeal out like a little school girl with her first crush. She didn’t know what it was about Jimmy but he made her feel like she was a little girl with her first crush and she liked it.

“Oh, okay,” Kim murmured as they got to where everyone was waiting for them with smirks on their faces. Kim raised an eyebrow, kind of scared. Smirks like that were never a good thing in her mind but you never know when it came to them.

“What?” she asked, looking at them with wide, innocent eyes. Kim moved closer to Jimmy when they all laughed and shook their heads, saying it was nothing. But then Tori had to open her big mouth and say something.

“It’s just… You two are acting like a couple and it’s so cute! But, everyone’s going to think something because Jimmy and Leslie just broke up on Friday,” and that caused Kim to instinctively pull her hand away from Jimmy and move away from him. She didn’t want to be labeled as a slut or a man stealer because she definitely wasn’t one and she was finally realizing she probably was a rebound for Jimmy. He just wanted some arm candy for himself at school.

Kim looked over at Jimmy and saw him frown. “Kim, come on. Don’t do this,” he said with a sigh as he looked at her with a hurt look in his eyes.

Kim shook her head as she looked at him, biting down on her bottom lip. “Jimmy, do you really like me or are you just using me? I seriously need to know before I actually take a risk and do this with you and then get labeled as something,” she said with a frown.

Jimmy’s frown deepened as he walked over to her and he took her arms in his hands, looking down into her eyes. “Kim, I do like you! A lot! I’m not using you, okay? And anyone that says something bad about you, I’ll just fuck them up,” he told her, sighing deeply.

Kim sighed as she looked back into his eyes and nodded, biting down on her bottom lip. “Alright, I believe you,” she said softly. “And I’m sorry for overreacting. I just… I have to be cautious, y’know?” she murmured, sighing.

Jimmy nodded as he pulled her into his arms, hugging her. He laid his chin on the top of her head, closing his eyes. “I know,” he murmured. “And it’s fine. I understand, baby.”

Kim’s heart fluttered at the nickname he called her and she felt her cheeks start to heat up as she buried her face in his chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him back. “Thank you,” she said. “For understanding,” she added, not knowing if he would know what she would mean.

Jimmy nodded, pulling away from the hug and looking down at her with a small smile. “Anytime,” he said with a grin, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

Kim suddenly heard a high pitched giggle come from somewhere to her left and glanced over, seeing Leslie with some blonde haired, blue eyed, overly buff jock. Kim rolled her eyes and groaned as she saw them walking towards her and Jimmy.

“What. The. Fuck?” she muttered under her breath. She heard Jimmy chuckle and pull her closer to him as the two finally got within reaching distance of the two.

Kim glared at the two and she saw Jimmy doing the same, looking mighty pissed. He had a right to be. The bitch cheated on him and that pissed Kim off to no end. Why would anyone in their right mind cheat on a guy like Jimmy? Kim wouldn’t even dream of doing such a thing.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t my sloppy seconds and his slut,” Leslie spat, glaring at Kim. That right there made Kim want to rip her a new one.

Kim scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Honey, the only one here that’s a slut is you,” she said with a sarcastic smile. “I mean, weren’t you the one that cheated on Jimmy?” she asked, laughing with no humor what so ever. She really wasn’t in the mood for this shit.

Kim watched as Leslie rolled her eyes and her big hunk of meat opened his mouth to say something. “Bitch, I don’t know who the fuck you think your talking to but you better apologize to my girlfriend,” he snarled at her.

Kim heard Jimmy growl and looked up at him with slightly wide eyes. That kind of scared her. He pushed her away gently and cracked his knuckles. “I don’t know who you’re calling a bitch, but now you need to apologize to my girlfriend now, or else I’m going to have to teach you a lesson,” Jimmy said dangerously low.

Kim watched as the boy laughed and that was all it took for Jimmy to launch himself at the boy and start pounding on him. Jimmy didn’t lie. He did say he would fuck anyone up who said anything bad about her and that made her heart flutter. He really was a sweetheart. Kim heard Leslie scream something among the lines of, “You bitch, it’s your fault!” and then she felt something collide with her cheek.

Kim looked at Leslie blankly before she launched herself at her, tackling her to the ground. She punched her in the face and groaned as the bitch grabbed her hair. Kim grabbed her hair and kept punching her in the face, smirking as she heard a satisfying crunch when she punched her in the nose.

She felt Leslie slap her across the face and pull her hair before she was pulled off of her and the principal was yelling at all four of them, telling them how much trouble they were in. Kim rolled her eyes and smiled a bit as Jimmy walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, walking to the principal’s office with her.

“You fucked her up good,” he said as he saw the jock and Leslie heading towards the nurses office to get patched up which caused Kim to giggle in amusement.

“You didn’t do too bad yourself,” she said, reaching up to wipe some blood off his lip. She wiped it off on her pants as they walked, shaking her head. This was the first fight she’s been in since she was fourteen and it actually felt pretty good.

“All that pussy did was try and pin me down and shit. It was lame but he did get in a few good punches,” Jimmy said with a chuckle.

Kim shook her head, giggling a bit. “All that bitch did was pull hair and slap. She’s lucky I didn’t do worse to her fake little face. Looks like her daddy’s going to have to buy her a new nose,” she said with a mock pout as they walked in the office and were told to sit in the seats.

They sat down next to each other and Jimmy kept his arm around Kim, causing her to lay her head on his shoulder. “Yeah, well, at least we fucked ‘em up pretty good,” Jimmy said with a nod.

Kim nodded in agreement and smiled up at Jimmy, leaning up and kissing his cheek. She knew right then that he wasn’t just using her because a guy that was using you wouldn’t stick up for you like that. Jimmy just stood up for her and got into a fight for her. He was her hero at this moment and it made the butterflies in Kim’s stomach go crazy.

After they went into the principal’s office and got their suspension for a week, Kim and Jimmy walked out to her truck and got in it, Kim letting Jimmy drive for the time being since he wanted to. She leaned her head back against the head rest as the music played softly in the background, humming softly along to it.

“Where to, baby?” Jimmy asked her softly as he pulled out of the school’s parking lot, glancing over at her.

Kim shrugged as she looked around the streets. She still had those damn butterflies from that nickname. She bit down on her bottom lip and thought about it for a moment. She’s been to Jimmy’s house but he’s never been to her apartment. She might as well show him where she lives. “Go to Bay view Apartments,” she told him, not giving herself time to chicken out.

Jimmy raised an eyebrow as he glanced over at her, turning onto the PCH. He started his drive towards there, knowing exactly where those apartments were. They were one of the nicer but not most expensive apartments in the Huntington Beach area. “Is that where you live?” he asked.

Kim nodded and sat up in her seat, sighing softly. “Yeah. I need to text Tori and tell her about our suspension. She’s texted me a million times asking what’s happened,” Kim said with a laugh as she pulled out her phone and started texting Tori.

Once they got to the apartments, Kim told Jimmy where to go and got out once they parked. She led Jimmy into her apartment building and to her apartment, opening up the door. She let him in and closed the door, locking it behind her.

She sighed and threw her bag on the kitchen table, looking over at him as she saw him looking around. She bit down on her bottom lip, nervous for his reaction. It wasn’t the biggest of apartments, but it worked for her and her mom.

“I like it,” Jimmy said, turning towards her and grinning. “Now, where’s your room?” he asked, smirking.

Kim laughed and shook her head as she led Jimmy to her room. She opened the door and led him inside, motioning towards everything. “Well, this is my room,” she said with a sigh. It was very clean and nothing was out of place, just how she liked it.

Jimmy raised an eyebrow as he looked over at her, raising an eyebrow. “Your really clean,” he murmured, walking over and laying down on her bed. He stared all around her room before looking over at Kim and grinning. “Come here.”

Kim walked over and squeaked as Jimmy pulled her down on top of him. She looked down at him and bit down on her bottom lip as he smirked and brought his face closer to hers. Her breath hitched in her throat, knowing it was really going to happen this time. She closed her eyes as their faces became centimeters apart before their lips just barely touched.

Jimmy reached up and laid his hand on her cheek, pressing his lips harder onto hers. Kim couldn’t believe that she was finally kissing Jimmy. It was all just so surreal. She was wondering if he could feel the sparks that she was feeling. It was like there were little sparks of fire going off in her body and in their lips and it made her feel warm.

After several minutes of kissing, Kim had to pull away for air. She stared into Jimmy’s eyes, panting softly. She had probably just had the best kiss of her life and from the look Jimmy was giving her, it seemed as if he had to. She smiled at him and he smiled back at her, pecking her lips softly. Now all they had to do was go on their date and everything would be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this is the longest chapter I've written so far.
I was inspired to write this morning after I had a dream I was dreaming about Jimmy and I got smothered by a pillow while doing so.... :/ Not the greatest inspiration to write but it motivated me to write, so, here you are!
7 comments(still, not that I'm complaining. It's more then I could ask for), 51 readers, and 13 subscribers.
Keep reading guys!
Just a heads up, my internet might get shut off soon but it'll be back on by the beginning of June or the middle of. If it does happen, I'm sorry. I'll try and update as much as possible when I go to my dads.
And, still, I'm in need of someone to proof read my work and give me idea's for my story. I'll put you in all of my authors notes and what not to let everyone know what your doing for me but I'd really appreciate it if someone could do it for me. :)
Thanks!
~Kim