Status: Hiatus.

You Take My Breath Away

Talk With Tori

Later that night at band practice, Kim couldn’t keep the grin off of her face as she watched Jimmy play. She was still thinking about the kiss that they had shared earlier that day and it was making the butterflies in her stomach go crazy.

She couldn’t believe that she and Jimmy had finally kissed. It was the best kiss of her life and after that they had just laid there with each other, watching movies until it was time for band practice since they had nothing better to do.

Kim glanced over at Tori when she nudged her and raised an eyebrow, wondering what she wanted. “Why are you so smiley today?” Tori whispered to Kim, smirking over at her.

The girl knew something was up and Kim couldn’t hide it from her. Kim sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, biting down on her bottom lip as she looked at Tori. “Well, Jimmy and I finally kissed,” she told her quietly, glancing around at everyone and seeing that the other girls were engrossed in a whole different conversation. That made Kim feel at least a little better. At least no one would be listening in to their conversation.

Tori’s eyes widened as she looked at Kim and Kim had to try hard not to laugh at the look on the girls face. It was so funny and it made her want to laugh hysterically. “You what?!” she shrieked in a whisper but loud enough so that Kim could hear over the music. “Already? But you guys haven’t even gone on a date yet!” she said, shaking her head.

Kim frowned and sighed, shaking her head. “Don’t you think I know that?” Kim told her, sighing softly. “I just… It just happened. And it really isn’t that bad of a thing if you think about it. It was just one simple kiss. Granted, it was the best kiss of my life, but still,” she said, sighing. Tori was totally making things way more difficult then they had to be. It wasn’t as if they were going to get married or something. Now that would be something to freak out over.

Tori sighed and nodded her head, biting down on her bottom lip. “Alright, alright. I guess your right. And the best kiss of your life? Seriously?” she asked with a grin, shaking her head. That probably had to be the cutest thing ever.

Kim giggled and nodded, biting down on her bottom lip. “Yeah,” she said, sighing softly. “It really was. I mean, I know this might sound cheesy but it felt as if there were sparks going off inside my body or something,” she said. “Or my lips were on fire,” she said dreamily. “It was just so incredible,” she said, looking over at Jimmy.

Tori laughed and nudged Kim with her elbow, looking at Matt. “That kind of sounds like my first kiss with Matt,” she said, sounding like she was in a daze. “That’s how all of our kisses our. Our relationship never gets old and that’s what I love about it,” she said, looking over at Kim.

Kim smiled softly and looked back over at Tori, tilting her head to the side a bit. She could tell the girl was absolutely in love with Matt and she could tell that Matt was in love with her. They were probably the most perfect couple you’d ever see and Kim wished that she could have that one day. Hopefully it’d be with Jimmy, but that could just be wishful thinking. She just had to give it time.

After band practice, Kim and Jimmy walked to her truck, hand in hand. She thanked him as he opened up her door for her and blushed as he kissed her cheek before she got in. “Thank you,” she said, getting in the drivers side.

She waited before he was in and buckled before she pulled away from the curb, heading towards Jimmy’s house. “We’re going to hang out again tomorrow, right? Y’know, since we’re both suspended and all,” Jimmy said kind of awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Kim glanced over at him as she pulled in front of his house since it wasn’t that far of ride, smiling softly at him. “Of course we are,” she told him. “I have nothing better to do anyway,” she joked, laughing a bit.

Jimmy laughed and smiled at her, shaking his head. “Well, I’ll have my car back tomorrow so I’ll pick you up, alright? Wear some beach attire and make sure you pack clothes for the night because your spending the night at my house,” he said, glaring at her playfully.

Kim laughed and rose an eyebrow at him, smirking. “Who said I wanted to spend the night at your house? And won’t your parents be home? I mean, I don’t think they’d like you having a girl spend the night at your house,” she said with a giggle.

Jimmy chuckled and smirked at her. “My parents are out of town for the week so it’s all good,” he said, grinning. He leaned over and kissed her cheek before opening the door and hopping out. “And I said you wanted to spend the night,” Jimmy said with a wink, closing the door.

Kim waited until he got inside to pull off and start her drive home. So she was going to be spending the night at Jimmy’s house, with no parents there. This had to be the craziest thing she’s ever done before in her entire life.

She pulled up at her apartment complex and parked, cutting the engine. Kim got out of her truck and walked inside the building, going to her apartment. She unlocked the door and walked in, going straight to her room. She knew she needed a shower since she hasn’t showered since Sunday, which was yesterday.

Grabbing a towel, she walked into her bathroom and started the shower, letting it warm up as she stripped her clothes and threw them in the hamper that was in there. Kim hopped in the shower and did her usual routine, washing her hair and body, shaving and rinsing off.

Kim got out when she was finished and wrapped her towel around her body. She walked into her room and pulled out some underwear and a pair of shorts and a tank top, pulling them on quickly.

She brushed through the knots in her hair and put in a ponytail, walking over to her bed and pulling back the covers. She laid in bed and turned the TV on, deciding to watch a little bit and text some people before she went to bed.

As she texted people and watched TV, she thought of the days events. The bad feeling she had in her stomach on Saturday must’ve been about the fight that had happened today. She really couldn’t believe that she had gotten in a fight with Jimmy’s ex. It was all just way too insane.

What made it all better was that Jimmy had stuck up for her just like he said he would. At least she knew he didn’t lie now. Yeah, she knew he didn’t lie before but this was the major thing that showed he didn’t lie and it showed he must really like her. He got suspended from school for her and beat a guy up for her. No one has ever done that before for Kim.

She sighed as her eyelids started getting heavy and she reached over, putting her phone on charge. She turned over onto her side in bed and turned her TV off, closing her eyes.

Kim slowly drifted off to sleep, thoughts of Jimmy and their date swirling in her head. She was really excited to be going on a date with him and she still had to figure out what to wear. But that could wait until later. What mattered right now was sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I would like to thank xXSpringxnichtXx for proofreading my work and making sure everything was perfect. :)
Also, I would appreciate it if I got some comments. I have 17 subscribers and all of you are silent readers.
It makes me not want to update my story because I think it's horrible when I get no comments at all. Even if I got one comment per chapter, that'd be fantastic.
Oh, and sorry for the short chapter. I had a lot going on this week but I promise the next one will be longer and if anyone has any idea's they have for the story, just comment with them and I just might add them in because I'm starting to get writers block for the next chapter. I've started writing it and I'm just blanking on what to do next.

So far I have 61 readers; 17 subscribers; 7 comments.
So, for the next chapter, I would at least like one comment. I don't think that's asking for much.

And I hope you're enjoying my story so far! I'm working very hard on it and it's my first one so far so.. Comment, subscribe, rate. All that good stuff. :)
~Kim