Status: Hiatus.

You Take My Breath Away

I Am Incredible

The next morning, Kim was up, dressed, and ready for the day. She couldn’t wait to go out with Jimmy and just do whatever he had in store for them. She also couldn’t believe that she was spending the night at his house. She thought that that was moving a bit too fast but nothing would happen as long as she maintained her self control.

She heard a car honk from out front and peaked out the window, grinning when she saw Jimmy. She grabbed her bag full of stuff for the day and walked out the door, not bothering to lock it behind her.

Kim walked out to Jimmy’s car and got in, smiling over at him. “Morning, Jimmy!” she greeted him, laughing a bit when he just smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. “What’s wrong? Not much of a morning person today?” she cooed, reaching over and pinching his cheeks playfully.

Jimmy swatted her hands away and laughed, pulling away from the apartment building, shaking his head. “No, I just got a call from my mom today. She said she wants me to clean the whole house,” he said with a roll of his eyes.

Kim couldn’t help but laugh at that and shake her head, greatly amused. She couldn’t believe Jimmy’s mom had told him he had to clean the house. That was the cutest, and funniest, thing she’s ever heard. “Aw! Cheer up. Cleaning isn’t that hard,” she said.

Jimmy scoffed and gave her the finger as he pulled up at the beach, parking his car. “It is for me. I hate cleaning even more then I hate Leslie. And that’s saying something,” he sighed, getting out of the car. He walked over and opened the door for Kim, holding his hand out for her and helping her out.

Kim let Jimmy help her out and sighed softly, biting down on her bottom lip. She didn’t know why but it hurt a bit that he brought Leslie up. If he was so over her, then he wouldn’t be bringing her up at all, right? Well, he was bringing her up so that should’ve been the first sign.

Kim walked down to the beach with Jimmy, smiling a tiny bit when he grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together. She sighed softly and started nibbling on her lip ring, a nervous habit she’s picked up ever since she got it.

She looked out at the water and pulled her sunglasses down over her eyes as she finally noticed how bright the sun was. She glanced over at Jimmy and noticed that he too, had sunglasses on. She laughed a bit and shook her head when Jimmy looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

Kim laid her towel down in the sand when Jimmy found them the perfect spot and sat down on it, pulling some sunscreen out of her bag. She put some on every inch of her body that was showing that she could reach and then looked at Jimmy. “Jimmy, can you do my back?” she asked him.

She smiled when he said he would and handed him the sunscreen when he got on his knees behind her. She shivered a bit when his hands touched her back and he started rubbing the lotion on every inch that was showing and bit down on her bottom lip. His hands felt really good touching her back and she wouldn’t mind them touching other places on her body.

Kim quickly shook that thought from her mind when Jimmy said he was finished and smiled at him. “Thanks,” she said, taking the sunscreen from him and putting it back in her bag.

“No problem,” he said with a smirk, like he knew something she didn’t. It was weird but she didn’t give it a second thought as she stared out at the ocean, captured by its beauty, so she was shocked when she felt two arms wrap around her waist from behind.

She felt Jimmy lay his chin on her shoulder and she glanced back at him. “May I help you, Mr. Sullivan?” she asked with a small, shy smile.

Jimmy chuckled and Kim felt it rumble deep within his chest since his chest was pressed up against her back. “Oh, yes. You can help me with something,” he said with a sly smile.

“And what might that be?” Kim asked curiously with a raised eyebrow. She was curious as to what Jimmy was playing at because he had this mischievous smile on his face like he was about to do something.

“This,” he said before he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. Kim gasped softly in shock but quickly recovered and kissed him back, turning around slightly in his arms to face him. She felt a shiver run up her spine, goose bumps forming on her skin.

She still felt like there were sparks going off in her every nerve ending and she didn’t want this kiss to end much like the other one did way too quickly. She loved Jimmy’s kisses and she had a feeling that she would soon become addicted to them.

Kim pressed her lips harder against his, parting her lips slightly to grant Jimmy access when he ran his tongue over her bottom lip. She gasped again, but quietly, as their tongues touched and fought for dominance, he quickly won.

She pulled away slowly when she needed to breathe, laying her forehead against his and looking into his eyes. “Seriously the best kisses of my life,” she whispered, with a smile on her face.

Jimmy chuckled and pecked her lips softly, brushing some hair out of her face. “That’s good to know,” he grinned before pulling away from her. “Let’s go in the water,” Jimmy said, standing up and holding his hand out for her to take.

Kim smiled and took his hand, pulling herself up. She laughed as he pulled her against him and pushed away from him, shaking her head. “Let’s go swimming, lover boy,” she smirked, running off towards the water.

She squealed as she felt Jimmy’s arms wrap around her from behind and spin her around. She turned towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck when he finally set her down in the water, grinning. “You know I work today, right?” she stated randomly.

Kim had actually forgotten she had to work today so she thought she might remind Jimmy that way he knew he had to drop her off before band practice and then pick her up after so she could spend the night at his house.

Jimmy groaned and pouted, tightening his arms around her as he looked down at her. “That’s not cool,” he whined, chuckling slightly after he did that. “But its fine, I understand. You need the money,” he smirked.

Kim laughed and shook her head, poking his forehead. She thought he was crazy but hilarious and cute. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. And then you’ll pick me up after so I can spend the night at your house, right?” she smirked.

She laughed when Jimmy nodded like a spazz, grinning. “Of course I will, m’dear,” Jimmy told her, chuckling softly. He let her go and ran deeper into the water, going under once he got to where he was chest deep.

Kim watched him and started walking deeper into the water, jumping the waves when they came by her. She got to where Jimmy was and jumped as he just popped up in front of her with a huge grin on his face, rubbing the water out of his eyes. “Boo!” he screamed, laughing manically.

Kim giggled and shook her head, amused. “You’re insane, Jimmy,” she pouted, pushing him slightly. “You made me jump, too!” she whined, pouting even more. “It’s usually impossible to make me jump!”

Jimmy smirked and held his fist to his chest, looking up at the sky like he was some God or something. “It’s because I am incredible! I can do things others cannot!” he said before bursting into fits of laughter.

Kim couldn’t help it as she started laughing with him. He always did the craziest things and she found him so amusing. She was seriously falling harder for him by the second and she wouldn’t choose anyone else she’d rather fall for. Jimmy was just so perfect.

They played around a little bit more before they finally found their way out of the water and over to their towels, sitting down on them. Kim checked the time on her cell phone and sighed when she noticed that it was two o’clock. “I have to be at work in an hour and a half. So, let’s go to my house, let me get a shower and change really quick and then you’ll take me to work?” she asked, looking at Jimmy for conformation.

Jimmy nodded and stood up, drying off with his towel before slinging it over his shoulder and slipping on his flip flops. Kim stood up next and wrapped her towel around her body, putting her flip flops on and grabbing her bag.

They walked up to where the shower heads were for you to hose the sand off your feet or body and hosed the sand off their feet before walking off to Jimmy’s car.

They got in and drove to Kim’s house. When they got there, they went inside and Kim ran to her room, putting her bag on her bed before going to her bathroom and taking a shower.

She walked out when she was finished and walked into her room, glad Jimmy was respectful and stayed in the living room. Kim found it weird that her mom wasn’t home but didn’t really put much thought into it. She was probably out with the new friends she had that she was always talking about.

Kim pulled on her underwear and then pulled on a pair of skinny jeans with a black studded belt then she pulled on a black graphic tee. She blow dried her hair and straightened it, parting her hair so her side bangs went off to the left side of her face. She put on some eyeliner and mascara with a little bit of lip gloss before checking herself in the mirror.

She decided that she looked good before grabbing her bag that she had packed for Jimmy’s house and her purse. She slipped her phone in her back pocket and put her iPod in her purse before she walked out of her room. “Alright, Jim-Jam! Let’s go!” she said, noticing they had fifteen minutes to get to her job. She was glad it only took ten minutes to get there.

“I’m ready,” Jimmy chuckled, standing up and walking out the door. Kim locked the door behind her and walked out to Jimmy’s car, getting in. She threw her bag in the back, deciding to worry about it after work.

The ride was spent with them talking about what they were going to do tonight and listening to music. Kim thanked Jimmy once they arrived at the music shop and blushed as he pecked her lips before she got out.

Kim waved at him and walked into the music shop, going behind the counter and into the back, putting her purse in the usual spot. She put her name tag on and grabbed a stack of CD's, walking out of the back. She went over to where all the CD's were, putting them where they belonged.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After work, Kim grabbed her purse and walked out of the store, grinning when she saw Jimmy was already waiting outside for her, He was leaning against his car, looking pretty bored, so he must’ve been there for a while.

She walked over and hugged him, sighing softly. “How was band practice?” she asked softly, looking up at him. It was now eight o’clock and Kim had had a long day. They were busier then usual and Kim had to work the register after she finished stacking CD's because Kyle, the kid that usually worked the register, called in sick.

“It was the same as usual. We’re working on some new songs and we’ve got a gig coming up this Saturday,” he said with a grin as they both got in the car.

Kim smiled over at him as she ran her fingers through her hair, nodding. “That’s great. I’m happy for you guys. I’m sure you’ll rock the shit out of wherever you play,” she said with a chuckle.

Jimmy chuckled and nodded, started his car and pulling out of the parking lot. “Oh, you know it,” he said, winking over at her playfully.

Kim sighed as she stared at the window the rest of the way to Jimmy’s house. She really hoped this sleepover went well. Her nerves were setting in and it was weird. She really didn’t know what to expect. From what Jimmy was saying, they would watch movies all night and eat popcorn and whatever else. He had also said the other guys and girls would most likely show up. She was truly hoping for that because she didn’t want things to get awkward. That would be bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to thank xXSpringxnichtXx for proofreading my work again and making sure everything was perfect.

So, there's 7 comments; 69 readers; 18 subscribers.
I thought it was pretty amusing to see that I had 69 readers. :)

Also, this time... I really want at least one comment before I update. I'm sticking to that this time. If I don't get that one comment, I'm not updating. :)
I hope you all liked this chapter. I thought them at the beach was pretty cute.
~Kim