Status: Unfinished. Will update ASAP.

Who Says We Can't Be in Love?

You're Going To Be Late: Gavin's POV

I watched Sean make a smooth exit out the door. No way is he getting out of this! He is telling me what just happened. I chased after him, bashing into innocent people down the corridor.
“Oi Dickhead!” Sean turned around. “I see you answer to your proper name then, well done” I patted his head. He abruptly slapped my hand off his head. We both laughed in unison.

“So… What happened?” I asked
“What do you mean what happened?” Sean replied sarcastically
“With you and Mr Watkins! What did he say?!” I was so eager to know; because I know Sean likes him, and I have a slight feeling of intuition that Mr Watkins likes him too.
“His name is Ian, and he was just concerned about me…” Sean looked at me with a smug face
“Oooh all right mun” I winked at him, and smiled. I knew more than that happened, I could tell by the look on his face.
“And that I’ve got to go and talk to him at the end of the day…” Sean paused. “But nothings gonna happen because… I know it wont. It cant. He’s to perfect!” Then began a massive rant.
“Shh. How do you know?” I questioned him, knowing I wasn’t going to get an answer.
“Shh! He’s coming” I saw Sean begin to blush.
“That’s what you wish” I joked. Sean punched me in the arm.

“Shouldn’t you be making your way to Physics boys?” Mr Watkins said in a friendly tone, when Mr Watkins was talking to us it was more in a friendly way than a teacher way.
“We were just heading there Mr Watkins” I politely replied
“Call me Ian, Gav. We’re all friends here” He looked at Sean as soon as he said that, and Seans eyes met his then fell to the floor.
“Well I’ll see you tomorrow Gav!” Ian said enthusiastically.
He put his arm on Seans Shoulder “And I’ll see you later, yeah?”
“Of course” Sean Smiled
“Good, See you later boys!” Ian strolled off down the corridor, I watched Sean’s eyes follow him.
“Told you” I winked.
Sean smiled at me, “We better get to Physics”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived to our lesson and settled down in our usual seats, Gustav was sat next to me, our legs slightly touching. The thought of that made me smile. I’ve fancied Gustav for such a long time now, Sean and Jack are the only people that know, I want to tell him so bad! But I can’t. It’s not that I think he’s too good for me, because I don’t think anyone is too good for anyone. But it’s just he’s so lovely, and I can see myself with him. I want to get the nerve to ask him, but I’m going to talk to Jack and Sean before I do anything, because Gustav will be my first boyfriend, and I don’t really know what to do

“You okay Gorgeous?” Gustav was looking at me with his blue eyes beaming into mine.
“I’m fine, Beautiful. Just thinking. You?” I smiled back
“You looked like you were in some other universe! Anything you feel like sharing?” He smiled, and edged the others to agree with him. “I’m joking silly!” His hand was rested on my knee. “I’m good thanks! - I think we should all do something this weekend though!” Gustav looked at everyone’s face to see their reactions. Everyone, including me was totally up for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Gavins admitted to liking Gustav, and they are making plans for this weekend

These chapters are quite short because i'm just trying to get everyone into it, so everyone gets a rough idea of whats going on, then the chapters will begin to get longer, around 800-1000 words. Thank you for reading!

Comments/Critisim and Ideas?