Status: Unfinished. Will update ASAP.

Who Says We Can't Be in Love?

No-one can find out - Ians Pov

I watched Seans pale pink lips smile at Josh before he left. I nodded my head at him as he left. I was studying Sean way too much than I should be, but no-one noticed because it looked as if I was staring into space. If anyone other than Alex and Aled find out my feelings for Sean, then it will be the end of my career. That’s a risk I’m quite willing to take. But I’m far too old for him, he’d want someone his own age, i felt my body deflate.
I checked my watch “Only 4 minutes left of the lesson Lex”
“Shit really, Aled it’s your entire fault. You and your interesting stories” Alex laughed and clapped his hands loud.
“SHHH—UGAR That startled me!” Sean was laughing at Gavin that had just been startled.
“Sorry Gav” Alex Apologised
“S’allright Mr Gas—Alex” Gavin Smiled his white teeth sarcastically at Alex who smiled back.
“Put all your equipment away, and you can leave, and I’ll see you tomorrow! Thanks for a great lesson”
“No… Thank you” Sean Winked.
He’s so cheeky, it makes me want him even more, I could feel my lips turning up at the sides into a smile.
Gavin and Jack left Sean to pack away. I pushed myself off the desk and strolled over and wound some cables up to help.
“Oh thanks Mr Watkins” Sean Smiled
“My pleasure” I smiled and looked into his beautiful hazel eyes
“Useless Muns leaving me to clean up” he sulked
I placed my hand on his shoulder “Life’s a bitch, and then you marry one.”
“Unless I marry a man… Like you” he awkwardly laughed. I did as well.
“Well we’re pretty much done packing away here, myself, Lex and Aled can carry on. Have a nice evening, see you in English tomorrow.”
“Thank you. I will. See you in the morning” Sean smirked, and began to walk out the room. My eyes followed him as he skipped out. He turned around and our eyes met. I quickly moved my eyes to Alex and Aled in deep conversation sat on the desk.
He even moves perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Right guys, I’m heading home it’s 7.44, and I think I’m pretty much finished” I’d cleaned the room for Lex as I knew he wouldn’t do it himself, and I would hate to know my students are working in a mess.
“That’s cool Ian… OH! I need a favour. Is it possible that on Thursday can you cover my lesson for me? As I have band stuff to deal with that day” Lex put on the puppy dog eyes.
“No need to puppy dog me Lex, i’m quite happy to cover it for you” I laughed
“Thank much E!” he jumped up and hugged me.
“Anyway, see you muns later!” I hugged them both and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, sorry i haven't updated in a while. My band went on tour, and i've been working. But here we go. I will write more often now i've got back into my story line. (:
Comments and feedback pleaseeee. x