Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

If This I What You Call

After leaving the store we were walking through the mall aimlessly.
“So where are we going??” I asked.
“To walk around for a few minutes before we go to our reservation”
“Reservation??”
“Theres like 40 of us. We can’t just walk into a restaurant and say ‘table for 40 please’” I laughed.
“True dat where are we going??”
“You will find out soon”
“Hey we have ten to get there we should go now” Craig added
“You’re in on this too???” I asked
“Of course we helped plan it” The guys all smiled. I glared.
“To the bus!!!” I was suddenly picked up bridal style as someone began running with me in their arms. I turned and saw it was one of the other guys whose name I didn’t know. I am not gonna lie though. He is gorgeous. He had long Black hair with purple on the sides, He had tattoos EVERYWHERE, huge gauges, Black eye makeup, a misfits shirt, oh my great bejesus.
“Chris be careful with my woman!!” I heard Max yell as we ran outside.
“What are you talkin about 'my woman'??” He laughed and then smiled down at me. I just died and went to heaven.
“Ya know I think I can walk from here” He laughed before stopping to put me down.
“So care to tell me who you are??” I asked.
“Well my name is Chris Cerulli or Chris motionless when I am in the band. My band name is Motionless in White. I’m the lead singer. I’m from Scranton Pennsylvania. I’m 25. Your turn.” He smiled as we kept walking.
“My name is Ashley Storm Mell. I am 21. I’m from New Jersey. I love purple. I plan on getting tattoos today, don’t tell the girls. My idol is and always will be Jimmy Sullivan.” I smiled back at him.
“The start of a wonderful friendship” He put his arm around my shoulder. I smiled back agreeing.
SOYA
“Where did Chris and Ashley go???” I turned to face Johnny from Get Scared.
“Where I knew they would” I turned and the girls and I exchanged high fives with ETF.
“See they totally have the hots for each other” Max said.
“Well we will see about that”
ASHLEY
Chris and I reached what I am guessing is our ride to the food place.
“So what are you getting a tattoo of??” he asked.
“I am getting 2 1 on the inside of my mouth that will read forever and another on my back in black light ink of the deathbat.”
“Wow that sounds really cool actually”
“Yeah I have been planning it for a while”
“Why didn’t you get it earlier??” he asked confused.
“No money but I found someone that will do it on payment plan” He smiled and grabbed my hand walking me to one of the buses and opening the door.
“I have a friend that tattoos” He showed me the couch and I sat down while he went into the back. I looked around and saw the guitar. I couldn’t resist as I picked the electic guitar up and began to play afterlife by avenged sevenfold. When I got to the solo I closed my eyes and started crying. This song always did that. I stopped mid solo to wipe my eyes.
“You are amazing” I looked up and Chris was standing there with a box. He put it down and came over to knell in front of me.
“Hey what’s wrong??” He wiped my eyes gently with his thumbs.
“This song just holds a lot of meaning and memories for me” Not even the girls knew about the memories. No one did.
“Want to talk about it??” I shook my head and placed my hands back on the guitar. I began to play scream.
“Well I have this magic box here. It’s Johnny’s box of tattoo equipment. And I just sent him a tex-“He took his phone out of his pocket to read the text message he had received and smiled.
“A text that he replied yes to, asking if u would do the tattoo he said yes its free happy bday” I looked at Chris in shock.
“What??” I was speechless.
“Yeah he said he would do it “He grabbed the guitar off my shoulders and placed it back on its stand. I was still shocked then it hit me. He just cut the $1500 worth of tattoos to zip. He was still standing when I jumped up and hugged him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.
“Thank you so much!!” He tensed before laughing.
“Anytime beautiful” I tensed when he said that. No one had ever said that to me before.
CHRIS
I felt her tense.
Was I not supposed to say that? Was that weird? I thought to myself. I watched her pull her head back to look at me. She stared into my eyes and I stared back into hers. Shit, I just fell in love. I watched her glistening amethyst eyes turn electric blue in under a minute. Suddenly she was getting closer. I soon realized it was me moving and not her.
“Your eyes are beautiful” We were only millimeters away when the door slammed open. She jumped off of me and landed on the couch with her legs tucked under her and I grabbed the guitar and handed it to her.
“HONEY IM HOME!!!” Ashley’s friend yelled as she ran over and jumped on her lap.
“Ros get your fat ass off of me!!!” she pushed her off and everyone laughed.
“So you are getting a tattoo??” She asked her standing.
“I guess so” I watched Ashley smile. I have only known her for a few hours and she has already gotten to my heart.
“Alright let’s go to the back and talk” He grabbed his box and led her to the back room. I sighed as I went to the driver seat.
“Hey guys Lets split so we can’t leave” I said sitting down.
“Ok Nick, Lloyd, Johnny, Ricky, Angelo, and Ashley are gonna stay here everyone else to the other bus” Craig said.
“I wanna stay here” Patrick is such a baby sometimes.
“Fine stay then” with that everyone left and I started driving.
ASHLEY
“So what do you want???” Johnny asked.
“I want a tattoo on the inside of my mouth that says forever in like tear writing and I want the rev in the middle to be red” I took out my phone to show him the drawing I had done.
“Alright Chris said two so what else??”
“I want the deathbat on my back in black light ink. I want it to go from the middle of my lower back to my neck and I want it to stretch elbow to elbow” He gave me this look of ‘YOU ARE CRAZY’ I just laughed.
“Um ok I am gonna get Chris to stop at a tattoo shop and I’m gonna buy some ink from them and we can get those done in a after we eat ok??” I was shocked. I am getting them today??
“Yeah that’s great. Thank you so much” I hugged him.
“But here’s the deal I need you to do something for me first” I eyed him suspiciously.
“What?”
“You are going to perform on stage with MIW tonight” I went wide eyed.
“I don’t know any of their songs”
“No you’re not doing one of their songs you are playing afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold” I can’t do that if the video makes it on YouTube the guys might see. I worked so hard to hide from them I just can’t do it.
“I can’t” I hung my head and covered my face with my hands.
“Why??”
“They might see” I felt him move to kneel in front of me. He pulled my hands away from my face.
“Who??” I looked him dead in the eye.
“Whoever it is wont find you from one performance” well that’s kinda true people put up hundreds of thousands of videos a day. I sighed.
“You’re right”
“So you’ll do it”
“Yeah but only one song” He smiled and wiped my eyes.
“Ok sounds good” I nodded
“Hey guys we’re here!!!” Chris yelled.
“Let’s go” He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
“Shall we??” I nodded as he let me go first.
“Where are we??” We walked outside and I gasped.
“Behihanna!!!” I jumped on the girls.
“THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!”
“You’re welcome now get off of us!!” they yelled together. I jumped off and ran inside. Everyone following.
“Hi welcome to Benihanna do you have a reservation??” the girl asked.
“Yes reservation is under the name Mabbitt” she looked down and saw the reservation.
“Ah alright follow me please” We all followed her to a room that we all filed into. Analise had me sit at the head of the table. We all gave the waitress our drink orders and then looked at the menus. It didn’t take me very long, I wanted Sushi and scallops. I placed my menus down and looked around. The girls were to my right and the ETF guys were on my left. Everyone else just filed in on the other tables. There were 4 tables lined up on each side and in the middle there were 4 cooking tables. We only used the front 2 tables on both sides. I looked directly across from me and saw Chris reading his menu. He suddenly looked up and put his menu down. I looked at the guys next to me so he wouldn’t see me looking. I jumped into their conversation about touring. Right as the chef came I looked back at him and he was looking at me. I blushed and smiled. I watched them make the food and then we ate. I watched them make the food. I also watched he small food fights after the chefs left.
“Alright attention please” Craig stood.
“Now we get to sing happy birthday to Ash now” As he said that the waitresses brought in a huge cake. They sang to me and then we ate the cake. Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake my favorite!!
“Thanks guys” I smiled.
“Yes and you will get your present later. But now we must leave. Johnny has informed me we have to make a stop before you can get your tattoos. So TO THE BAT MOBILE!!” Craig paid and then we all left. Our bus went to a tattoo place for ink the other bus went to the venue. The second we got there Johnny brought me to the back.
“Alright one print of the deathbat and one sharpie to draw out forever” I smiled and nodded as he started on forever. And its only 1:45.
SIX HOURS LATER
I couldn’t really talk and my back hurts but I had my tattoos. I was in a bikini top because I didn’t feel like wearing a shirt.
“Alright all done” Johnny smiled.
“Gr-awhh” My mouth hurt. He ran out of the room and came back with an ice bag.
“Alright Drive A is on right now. Take this” He handed me the ice and an all access pass.
“Go into the crowd if u want. Now we are on next and MIW is third then Alesana and finally ETF. When Chris calls you up for your song, Get to the front and climb on stage. K??” I nodded.
“Be careful you are still wrapped. No dying” I laughed and nodded.
“One last thing Chris wants to know if you are singing” I nodded.
“Ok he said if u were he would do the Jimmy parts at the end” I nodded. I really hope they don’t find out.
CHRIS
“Ok everything’s set. Ready to go??” Johnny nodded.
“Alright” I smiled. This will be awesome.
ASHLEY
Drive A kicked Ass!!! Bruno, their lead singer jumped out and started a circle pit. Get Scared ruled. I made it to the front and Nick came down and sang to me. Then it was Motionless in White’s set. Chris came down and I got some of his body paint on me so I gave myself eye blacks.
“Alright now we don’t normally do this” Ricky announced.
“But today is someone’s twenty first birthdays.” Josh added.
“Her name is Ashley” Tj smiled.
“Why don’t you come on up here Ashley!?!!” Chris motioned for me to come up. I began to climb over the barrier and the security guards helped me. I ran and grabbed Chris’ hand and he help me on stage.
“Alright this is Ashley and she is gonna help us play Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold” Ryan handed me his guitar and I walked over to his mike stand. I watch as the lights went out. I turned around and looked at Angelo. He smiled before the intro strings for Afterlife began playing. I started the guitar as black lights came on Showing off my new tattoo. Ricky came over and stood next to me. I smiled before going to the mike stand and singing. Instead on “got nothing against you but surely we miss you” I sang”got nothing against you but Jimmy we miss you”. I started to get really into the song. I figured that one of the techies was playing the strings pieces from a cd. When Jimmy’s part came in Chris and I harmonized perfectly. Then the solo. Ricky looked at me asking if I was gonna play I shrugged then went straight into it. Getting onto the riser. I just blew some minds I’m sure. Not even the girls knew I knew the whole solo. And that’s when I saw it. The cameras were all out. At least 20 I really hope they don’t see me. I kept going with the song. When it was over I smiled and took the guitar off.
“That was Ashley everyone!!!” The crowd cheered as I went back into the crowd for the rest of the show. During Alesana’s set I got Dennis’ tie. Then during ETF I went into the mosh and did the wall of death. When it was all done I went back to the buses.
“YOU DID AMAZING!!!” Bryan picked me up and spun me around.
“Thanks” He out me down while everyone came to congratulate me. This has been a great day.
“Hey can we have your autograph??” I turned and saw some girls standing by the barrier.
“Uh sure…” I went over and signed the papers and stuff they shoved towards me.
“Who are you??”
“My name is Ashley”
“Are you Bryan’s Girlfriend?” I laughed.
“No I am not” more questions kept coming as a crowd formed asking for my autograph.
“Alright well I have to go”
“Wait are you gonna be touring with them??”
“Yes” that didn’t come from my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHO SAID IT??? xD
Yeah so my story got reported. If you have a problem report it to me. Im sorry I posted the wrong version. I posted the unedited version from my ipod. Please just say something tome and not report thanks