‹ Prequel: New Moon's Love
Status: Complete!!!!

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Chapter 8

I was walking down a street in Seattle. It was freezing and I could see my breath in the air. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to keep myself warm.

I turned down a street and continued walking until I heard a crash in the alley way to my right. I looked down the alley way, but there was nothing down there. I went to turn away, but instead I was grabbed from behind and dragged into the alley.

I felt my captor's cold breath on my neck. He had one arm around my middle keeping my arms pinned to my side. His other hand held my hair away from my neck, exposing it to him.

I felt him breathe across my neck. I began shaking in fear and it became hard to breathe.

“You're blood sings to me.” He breathed against my neck. I felt my blood run cold.

I knew that voice. He was the same vampire that had bit me before in my dream.

“It smells so sweet. So pure.” I gulped as his nose ran up and down right over my jugular vein.

I struggled against him, but he just held me firm.

“No no no.” He said like he was scolding a child. “You're not going anywhere.” I felt his lips on my neck.

“This will only hurt for a while.” He said before sinking his teeth into my neck.

I screamed and he let me go.

“Who will save you? You're werewolf boyfriend doesn't care about you anymore.” I closed my eyes and let the fire burn.

I shot up in bed and felt my neck. Nothing. I breathed a sigh of relief.

My door opened and Jared came in.

“Hey.” He said sitting on my bed. “Paul and Sam went to pick up your mom from the airport.” I nodded looking down at my hand. “What's wrong?”

“I had another dream about the vampire Riley.”