Status: off and on

The Royal "Treatment"

Prologue

Have you ever woken up hungover and needing a piss? Well, that's kinda how my night turned out. But, this was no party. No. These five guys wearing shoulder holsters with Glock 17s and three clips plus the one in the gun were not here for a party. Let me tell you, being tied to a chair, looking at these guys isn't something you necessarily want. I about shit my pants as soon as I woke up, but I had a better idea: piss on them. I forgot to tell you, I had no clothes on at this point. So, I just let loose and sighed for the whole two minute ride. After that party, I can say that it felt better than the quickie I had before it. I ended up pissing on the guy that stood out as the leader, not intentionally you understand, just accidentally. Well, it turns out that he didn't like being pissed on, so he got pissed off. He backhanded me and the chair that i was in fell. Does that tell you how strong these assholes are? I'm not too bad on the weight side, being about 250 and on the football team at my school. This guy knocked me over like i was a stray branch in his way. Which it turned out, I pretty much was.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story! still havent finished ANY of my others.... yay for not being able to finish!