Status: Updating. Comments and subscriptions are appreciated!

Blind Ambition

Movie Not-Date

ADRIEN'S POV

The next morning, everyone but Garrett, Pat, Justin and I were outside. We were always the ones who always sleeps in until about 9 am. I guess it's 'cause we're the youngest.

"Where's Ashlyn?" Justin asked me.

"She's with her dad, they're meeting someone," I said.

His eyes lit up. "Maybe she's going on a solo career and leaving us alone!" he whispered.

I smacked the back of his head. "If that happens, we're done, this whole thing is over. Her dad's only going to manage her, not us," I said.

"Oh, right."

"Good morning, Justin," Garrett said. "Good morning four eyes," he said to me.

"Good morning—" I turned to where he was standing and was caught off-guard by his blue eyes which were staring right at me. I gulped. "Blue eyes," I said without thinking. Shoot.

He took the seat beside me then smirked. "Blue eyes? That's all you got? I'm sure you can do better than that."

I tried my best not to look at him. "Well, I didn't want to hurt your delicate feelings so I just kept the snarky names to myself." I took a bite off of my sandwich.

"So, how about that movie?" he asked me.

"Still a no," I answered. "Sorry."

"Come on, they're showing a zombie movie," he pleaded.

Zombies movies. I've watched almost every single zombie movie in cinemas ever since I was a kid and I still am a sucker for them.

"Ooh, is this a date or something?" Justin asked, a huge grin plastered on his face.

I smacked the back of his head. "He's with Ashlyn, you moron."

"No, it's just that I wanted to make it up to her for fixing up my arm." He showed the bandage. "And it's no fun watching a zombie movie by yourself."

"Why don't you go watch the movie with Justin?" I suggested. "Or Pat?"

"Oh, I'll pass, I hate zombie movies," Justin said. I glared at him. But it was true, he hates blood, like John, apparently.

"I do too," Pat said from inside the bathroom. That I wasn't sure if it was the truth but he did tell me he got scared before riding King Da Ka, a roller coaster in New Jersey, because it was too big for him.

"Well, I don't like it too. I get queasy when I see blood," I lied.

Garrett smirked. "Well, you didn't seem the least bit queasy when you were putting a bandage on my bloody arm last night."

Busted. "Ugh. Fine. But I'll pay for the movie." My feminist streak is showing again.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of everything," he said with a smile.

"I'll pay for the movie, that's final," I said. "I won't go if you won't let me."

He gritted his teeth. "Fine."

"What time will we go?" I asked.

"Maybe about 11:30 we'll go eat lunch." He faced Justin. "You and Pat can go with us then you can just go back here after eating."

"Sure, that would be nice," Justin answered.

I took a bath then changed into a loose, red striped shirt and acid washed skinny jeans paired with Vans.

"Ready?" he asked us. He was wearing a gray plaid polo and black skinny jeans with his usual sunglasses. He says the sun hurts his eyes so he rarely goes out without shades.

"Yeah." I took my football jersey jacket and wore it above my clothes.

"Let's go," Pat said.

When we entered the restaurant, the waitresses' eyes immediately lit up upon recognizing the guys. I saw them elbowing each other and whispering. The guys looked very comfortable since they were used to being noticed in public. I wasn't.

Garrett and Pat sat beside each other while Justin and I sat on the opposite side. "Let's order, I'm so hungry," Garrett said.

We ordered a lot of food and I'm sure this was pretty expensive but Garrett was really keen on paying for us.

"Don't try to stop him," Pat told me. "He does this like once in a decade."

"I do not," Garrett retorted.

Pat ignored him. "It's true. I think the last time he treated us was when we were in 8th grade and his crush finally agreed to go on a date with him."

Garrett laughed. "Okay, fine."

Three girls carrying cameras went towards our table. "Hi. Will you please take a picture with us?" they asked.

"Sure!" Garrett answered.

"Oh my God, you're Justin and Adrien from Headline Vision," a girl said. "This is the best day! Two of my favorite bands in one day!"

We smiled. "Hi." Suddenly the whole thing became a meet and greet. It was insane. I think the owners of the restaurant earned a lot that day. People came rushing in and asked for autographs and pictures. It was the last day of tour so people were doing everything they can to meet the bands.

Justin exhaled. "That was unexpected."

"I know," I said. "I hope that doesn't happen in the theater."

"It won't," Garrett said. "These would probably be the same people who'll see us there and they'll probably be sick of our faces once we got there."

"I hope so," I said. I started to cough. "Excuse me."

"So, bye guys," Garrett said to the crowd. "We'll see you again later."

"Bye!" they all answered.

"I guess we better go too," Pat said.

"Have fun!" Justin said. Then they were gone.

"Come on, the movie theater's just across the street."

I followed him towards the ticket booth which was outside. There were only a few people in line since they were still probably eating. "Two please," Garrett said to the red-haired girl in the ticket booth.

The girl looked up and a smile crept up her face. "Oh, hi," she said in a seductive tone.

I got some money out while Garrett told the girl what movie we were going to see. I handed Garrett the money. The girl leaned to her right and gave me a once-over, smirked, then returned to look at Garrett. "Here you go."

"Thanks," Garrett said with a smile. "Let's go."

"Go check your ticket," I said with a smirk.

"Why?" He asked before doing as I said. "Oh."

There was a piece of paper in between the tickets with a 10-digit number. "She's got the hots for you," I joked. "But she didn't look blind, I wonder why she likes you."

He shoved the paper in his pocket. "Ha ha, very funny Adrien." I bought some popcorn and soda then went inside the cinema. "You're still hungry?! We just ate," he said.

"Mind your own business. I have the stomach of a crocodile." I shoved some into my mouth.

He shook his head. "You are the weirdest person I've ever met. And that's saying something, considering that I'm friends with Pat who has had various alter egos." We took a seat at the middle part so we wouldn't have to look at the screen cross-eyed.

"Excuse me, would you like to go to the back part? It's usually where the couples sit," an usher told us just as I was taking a sip from my drink.

I almost spit soda out. I coughed a few times before my throat could recover. Good thing the theater was a bit dark or else the usher would have melted at the intensity of the glare I was shooting him. If this wasn't a public place, I would've shoved all the popcorn down his throat, including the container.

Garrett let out a little laugh. "Oh, we're not a couple."

"Sorry," the guy said before finally leaving us alone.

We sat in awkward silence until the movie started. I continued eating my popcorn and I almost finished it before the movie even started.

The beginning of the movie didn't disappoint. There was a gory zombie scene already and the people got all hyped up. "Ooh, this would be fun," Garrett said with a grin.

"It gets better by the second!" I agreed, fidgeting in my seat.

Halfway through the movie, a lot of people were already gone. Most probably because they couldn't take the blood and gore. The only people left were the ones at the back exchanging bodily fluids and a few guys near us. It was a very bloody movie and it was great. Garrett and I would laugh at some of the parts where the zombies would get slain and just basically laughed at the faces of the zombies.

"That was amazing," he said as we went outside the theater.

"Yeah, I'd definitely want to be a zombie killer someday," I said. I suddenly felt really tired and out of breath.

He looked at me, his mouth agape. "Me too!" he said.

I tried to inhale deeply. "Well, I'll tell you if someone offered me a job on the zombie department, I'd definitely recommend you," I said, persuading myself that I was feeling fine. This wasn't asthma, I was just feeling exhausted because of the tour. I won't have asthma. No.

"I'd be looking forward to that," he said. I managed a smile in reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments you guys!
Thank you to idgafsohardrn, destinedtoexplode, ElectricAngel, alltimeamandamaine, and RumorHasIt? :D
Hope you like it! Comments and subscriptions will make me update fasterrr :D