Status: Updating. Comments and subscriptions are appreciated!

Blind Ambition

The Truth

ADRIEN'S POV

"What are you talking about?" Garrett asked, his blue eyes wide in astonishment and confusion. "Can somebody please explain this to me?!" The look on his eyes was so serious, all the guilt came rushing to me. I couldn't breathe properly but I wasn't going to add to all this drama.

"Go on, Adrien," Ashlyn said. "Tell him your selfish plan." I couldn't look Garrett straight in the eye. I just wanted to get away from all of this. First, my dad, now this?! I need to leave. It's what best for all of us anyway. Or maybe I'm just telling this to myself 'cause I'm a huge coward and I can't face this right now.

"I'm sorry, Garrett. I'm very sorry," I managed, barely keeping my voice from shaking. I just need to get this over with. I'm going to tell them everything. Let's just get this over with. "I used you, just so I won't lose my job, so I wouldn't get kicked out of the band. I thought that since Ashlyn wanted to be with you, I can use that to my advantage so I lied. I only hung out with you just so I can set you up with Ashlyn even if I knew that all she wanted was someone she can wrap around her finger. See? I told you, I'm not who you think I am." I turned my back and started walking to the door, tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh, and Adrien, before you leave," Ashlyn said, "you're out of the band." I thought my heart couldn't get any more broken than it was but when I looked back at them and saw Garrett's expression, it was like my heart burst into a million more pieces. I couldn't control it, the tears just welled up in my eyes and I tried my hardest to keep them from falling. But I couldn't, they just kept on falling, just like how I fell for Garrett. But just like me, these tears can't do anything to fix this mess I'm in.

I nodded at Ashlyn, not uttering a single word, and went out.

I'd never cried more in my life than I did that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter's super duper short so another update's coming! Wow 2 updates in a day, that's new. SORRY AGAIN, I AM A BAD WRITER HUHUHU