Status: Updating. Comments and subscriptions are appreciated!

Blind Ambition

Falling

ADRIEN'S POV

I woke up the next day with a thud. "Owww," I said. The ceiling looked closer last night.

"Hey Adrien, are you okay?" Garrett said from his bunk. He looked down at me and his eyes widened.

I pushed myself up and tried to stand up. "What the hell happened?" I was lying on the freaking floor!

He rushed down his bunk and held his hand out. I took it so I could stand but he was controlling his laughter. "You fell off your bunk."

I looked at him. "Geez, thanks captain obvious. I meant, why did I fall?" I looked around and noticed that the others were already out of bed.

"You probably had a dream about flying, falling, or diving," he said, barely keeping himself from bursting into laughter.

Justin barged in the room. "Hey guys, what happened?"

I straightened my shirt. "Adrien fell off her bunk," Garrett said.

Justin laughed out loud. "Adrien, if you wanted to sleep on the floor you should've just said so." I smacked the back of his head.

John appeared behind him. "A day ago you slept on the couch, now you're on the floor?" He laughed.

"I fell alright, I didn't know why but whatever," I said.

"I thought John was the only one who did this," Garrett said, unable to control his laughter.

"Ha!" I pointed at John. "At least I'm not the only one who fell off."

"Yeah, he fell like, 3 times," Garrett said.

"Okay, okay, but it's fun, right?" John asked me.

"Fun? Only if you want to break your spine, be paralyzed and then die."

They all laughed. "You should have seen your face," Justin said. "It was like," he said then he demonstrated it.

"Ha ha really funny," I said sarcastically. "It's scary how you look a lot like a girl sometimes. I could almost see myself in you." It was true. A lot of people thought we were siblings 'cause we looked so much alike. Well, our dads are twins, so that pretty much explains everything.

"I don't look like a girl. It's you who looks like a boy."

"Shut up or I'll tell everyone here and on tumblr about that summer before 5th grade when you had your—"

"Okay, I'll stop." He laughed.

"Good." I smiled. Blackmail was the best weapon at times like this. "Where are the others?"

"Ashlyn's in the bathroom, the other guys are outside, talking to some fans."

"Oh," I said. These guys were pretty nice. They really made time for their fans even with a really busy schedule. It was nice to know that not all celebrities or rock stars are arrogant pompous airheads. At least there's some hope for the world.

"Hey, want to go out and talk to some fans?" Justin asked me. "Philip's out there on his own. I'm scared for the boy. There are a lot of girls."

"Oh, right. But wait, I'm in my pajamas!" I told him.

"That's fine, I'm also in my pajamas," Garrett said.

"That doesn't make it any better," I told him bluntly.

"Come on, we all haven't taken a shower yet, they won't mind, they love us for who we are," John said.

I sighed. "Fine. I hope you're right. I don't want to end up on some hate blog or something."

"Oh, I'm sure you won't. They'll think it's cute," John said. "Ask Garrett. He's done it a few times."

"Well he's a boy, girls will think he's cute no matter what he does or wears. Plus, some girls have an unhealthy obsession with bassists. It's insane."

"Well, that's not entirely a bad thing," Justin said with a grin.

"Just stop whining and worrying. Come on." Garrett pulled me by my arm and led me outside.

The moment Garrett, John, and Justin went out. The whole place suddenly seemed like a carnival. Everyone was screaming and taking pictures. Then I heard someone say, "Oh my god it's Adrien!"

I looked to my side and saw some people running towards me. They were scrambling and making me draw stuff and take pictures with them. "OMG Adrien you are like the coolest and prettiest chick ever."

"Thanks," I said with a smile. "You're one of the few who say that," I muttered.

"Adrien, will you please marry me?" a teenaged guy asked me.

"Gee, isn't that sudden? Um, thanks but I'd have to say no," I said.

"Ooh, someone's got admirers," Garrett said from behind me.

"Shut up," I muttered.

"See? I told you they'd like you even I you're wearing pajamas," John said with a smile then patted my back.

I laughed. "Thanks," I said.

After a few minutes, we went back to the bus and watched some TV in the lounge area.

"I was starting to think that those people were blind. Me, pretty? Ashlyn's pretty, I'm...normal," I told Justin while we got some chips.

"Okay, If you say so. Still, I can't say you're not pretty 'cause we basically have the same features," he said. I looked at him. He is handsome, and I'm not saying that just 'cause he's my cousin. We have similar eyes, mouth, and cheekbones but his hair's lighter and his nose is a little bit nicer in my opinion.

"Sure you're pretty." I saw Pat behind me. "I think you're really pretty." This conversation wasn't meant to be heard.

I stared at him, a little flattered but still in doubt. "Are you kidding me? I am most definitely not pretty. Decent, maybe, but not pretty."

"You don't believe me? Let's ask Garrett," he said with a smile. "Hey Garrett!"

Garrett came in, munching on some Watermelon Sour Patch Kids. "What?"

"Adrien's pretty, isn't she?" Pat asked with a cheeky smile. Justin snickered. I looked at Garrett and shook my head then moved my finger across my throat.

He gulped and couldn't seem to look me straight in the eye. "Um, sure, she is, um, pretty." He smiled then quickly turned away.

Pat looked at me and Justin. "Well that was weird."

"What was that all about?" I asked, confused. "Whatever, let's change the topic."

"Hey Adrien, I need to talk to you," I heard Ashlyn say from behind Pat.

Uh oh, this can't be good. "Oh okay." Then she pulled me to the front part of the bus.

"I told you to start already. But all I see you doing is fishing for compliments and acting all cute."

"I wasn't fishing. I was being honest. I mean, compared to you, I look really ordinary," I decided to say. That's what she needs, an ego boost, although she already has an oversized one.

"I know, but I'm telling you, if you don't do it today, I will make sure they'll all hate you," she said. "So first, ask Garrett what he likes in a girl then tell him I'm like those stuff."

I nodded. "Fine."

"Go!"

I rolled my eyes then went inside the lounge. "Oh, hey Adrien," John said.

I waved my hand and smiled. "Hey." I looked at the TV. I checked my watch. It was almost time for sound check.

"We still have to go for soundcheck," Jared said.

"Oh, right, come on guys."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol Garrett, you could've just acted cool. :))))
Okay, thanks for the 0 comment you guys. :)))) I can surely see that you liked the last chapter!
Right. :|
Anyway, to the person who unsubscribed, sorry if this story disappointed you. :(

In the next chapters, you'll see how Garrett feels....

Comments? Subscriptions? Come on, don't be a silent reader. :D