Status: Slow but active. <3

More Than Alive

Stellan

The following morning as I walked the halls of my retched school I felt the eyes of every person I passed. I bit my split lip and tilted my head down, hiding behind my bangs. I wish they’d get a fuckin’ life and leave me alone. It felt like their damn prying eyes were trying to see into my soul. I groaned inwardly as I saw a flash of green football uniforms.

Just great.

I was shoved up against a locker and man did it freaking hurt like a mother fucker. My breath became scarce as they poked my bruises.

“Hey fag boy, what’s up with your fucked up face?” One of the pig-heads asked.

“If my face is fucked up, then your face must be really fucked up.” I snarled out through my teeth. Not the best come back in the world, but for now it would just have to do.

They all looked at each other and laughed like dying, fucked up hyenas. I gritted my teeth and tried to push passed them. Getting beat up to a bloody pulp again was not on my agenda for today.

“Where do you think you’re going pussy?” Another green shirt asked and shoved me back.

He pushed his hand deep into my chest right where Zarek had been kicking me. I cried out in immense agony. I slipped to the ground, feeling like a pussy, but that really fucking hurt. I looked up at them hating the tears in my eyes.

“Aw is the baby gonna cry?” They cooed at me and snickered.

I saw ‘my’ fellow students walk by not paying any attention to what was happening in front of them. Assholes, I thought as I tried to stand up. The pain in my chest worsened but I continued to try and get away from them. They just laughed and pushed me around between them. Classic stupid jock bullying.

“Get the fuck away from him!” A strong male voice shouted as they shoved me to the ground again.

I looked up to find Kyan slamming his fist into the lead idiot jock. I gasped a little, mostly because of the fact that I could barely breathe and because Kyan had once again come to my rescue. As I watched him walk up to me quickly and bend down in front of me, I felt like maybe I was going to be alright. I caught myself quickly, and shoved my thought once again from my head. I couldn’t be thinking those things about Kyan. I was probably just a charity case to him.

“Stell…” He started but trailed off.

“I’m f-fine.” I stammered out as I struggled to get to my feet.

I grabbed my chest with my hand. Kyan reached out to stabilize me, but I flinched away from him. It was my normal reaction to anyone’s hand, even Cate’s, but this time I regretted it instantly. His eyes looked so hurt. I bit down on my hurt lip again, wincing in discomfort.

“I’ll take you to the nurse.” He said, and looked away from me at the gathering crowd.

I was about to open my mouth to say something to him when Cate came barreling through the huge mass of onlookers.

“What the hell are ya’ll lookin’ at? Get the fuck moving.” Small as she was her voice was loud and proud.

They all reacted to her voice instantly and meekly walked away, shooting glances back at us. Stupid fucktards.

“Kyan…” I started and blushed when he turned his gaze to mine with his beautiful eyes. I looked down as I continued, “I’m sorry.”

He softly put his arms around me and whispered into my ear, “Don’t you dare be sorry for this Stellan.”

My eyes opened wide in my shock and tears overflowed a bit. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and buried my face in his chest, knowing that movement was full of my affection. The affection I shouldn’t be feeling for him, but damn the world if they were going to try and stop me.

I felt Cate’s arms join the hug from behind me. She was careful to not grip me too roughly.

“Stellan, dude what am I going to do with you?” She asked me, and I heard the sadness in her voice.

“Heh, ow...heh, heh.” I laughed out which caused me to wince.

@@@


“Oh dear, what happened to him?” The nurse asked.

Kyan and Cate looked at each other. I coughed a little as she looked to me to explain.

“Um, I was uh beat up twice in a row…um so yeah…” I mumbled out and watched her expression.

I’d been in hear before for the same reasons, and she knew how to treat me. She kept her expression chilled and put her arm gently around me, taking Kyan’s place and leading me to one of the crappy plastic bed things.

“Take off your shirt please.” She asked and grabbed some bandages.

I knew that she was going to write down my injures and contact social services again, but I did as she asked blushing as Kyan’s eyes saw my bare chest. I wasn't much, mostly just skin and bone so the bruises were big and down to the bone. His eyes widened as he saw the extent of my wounds.

“Stell…” He trailed off and took a step towards me.

I hung my head in shame, wishing he wouldn’t look at me that way. No one has ever looked at me that way, and I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel about.

“Don’t look at me…just go.” My voice was hoarse and pain filled.

I didn’t want to say those words to him, but I felt like I had to for his sake. He didn’t need to be labeled as a faggot too by those dumbass jocks. He didn’t need that kind of drama in his life.

“No.” Kyan said with a defiant filled voice.

I looked up in shock to see him with a stubborn, half grave expression on his face. Why?
♠ ♠ ♠
Omigod guys. I seriously hope you can forgive me for how freaking late this chapter is. Just my life went really down hill and got really busy really quickly. And I finally found time, or rather I made time to write this chappter. I tried to make it longer to try to make up for not posting and writing. Hope its a good chapter and not just a half-assed piece of crap.
So leave me a comment. It can be an angry comment cause I was so late. I dont mind. I deserve to be yelled at.
Andyways love you readers forever!! <3
Comment and subscribe please!!