Status: between daily - a week :)

I Know My Mother Love Me, but Does My Father Even Care?

I can put back all the pieces, they just might not fit the same

The revs pov
Dear diary,
I’ve tried to fix things with Jimmy, I really have. But it’s harder then it seems someone with that much hate and grief towards another one, it’s so hard to gain their trust. It’s like trying to become a high schools bully’s best friend.
Maybe it was too early for Leana to come and live with us… but Cian, Lizze and scar need me… I've already let one child grow up with no father, another wouldn’t be fair. Leana and Jimmy have been constantly arguing. They can’t be in the same room together for longer then 30 seconds without starting on each other. And to top it all, I think Jimmys going to be diagnosed with anger management or something worse…
We’re taking him to a psychiatrist after school tomorrow. He despises the idea. He doesn’t understand, I'm trying to… we’re trying to help him. I wish he’d see it from my view, maybe everything will be better then… but maybe he’s thinking the same thing right now.
Jimmys just lost all his self control… he’s constantly starting fights, slitting his wrists and I think he’s on drugs too. I know he smokes because he comes home from going out (or school) stinking of smoke. And also he didn’t deny it when I asked him. But on brighter sides he gets on really well with scar. Them two just clicked as soon as they met. I think Jimmy needs someone like scar in his life. Caring and loving, and I could promise that he loves her too. He gets annoyed at everyone and everything but as soon as he sees scar he just seems to want to stop… and continue as normal. She looks up to him, and in ways he looks up to her.
Its parents evening next week in Jimmys school, so I'm kind of dreading that….

Jimmy came into my room, looking shifty.
“Umm,” he muttered. “Brains on the phone
.””Okay I nodded.
Jimmy’s pov
I waited until I heard him speak on the phone before I went back to my room. I shut my door silently behind myself ad quickly went through my school bag, throwing out my school folders and books. I eventually found it and sighed with relief when I saw it wasn’t damaged. I inspected it for scratches and when it looked safe I gently pricked my finger on the end of the needle to make sure the end was sharp enough to inject.
I pulled up my sleeve and my cuts were staring back at me. I quickly injected the needle into my arm, as the heroin mixed with my blood I suddenly felt better and no longer felt the pain. I heard my dad call my name, but it didn’t register to reply. I looked up at him as h opened my door. My head felt light and my vision was blurry, but everything… all the pain was gone, my mom, I felt like I’d be with her soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
;o ;o ;o ;o
if you ask me drugs make this chapter exciting xDD
again im sooo sorry it took so long to update <3
make sure you read the one before asd this was a diuble update ;D
leave me comments to let me know what you think xD