Status: between daily - a week :)

I Know My Mother Love Me, but Does My Father Even Care?

Save me

Jimmy’s pov
So, today’s Sunday. ‘Family day’. The joy…
I pulled on my skinny jeans over my boxers and put on a t-shirt I found on my floor then pulled on my hoodie. It was quite sunny but I was embarrassed of my slits…
Leana decided we would walk up the country road for a little family trip. Sounded crap to me but I was determined to do it, because my psychiatrist told me it’d help my ‘mental illnesses’…
I hate that phrase. I much prefer problems. It sounds less informal.

When we were there, Lizze managed to skive her way out of going and Cian was ill so it was just Me, Scar, Frankie, Dad and Leana. Oh and I'm taking sulley.
I was walking slowly behind them I couldn’t even be bothered. We’ve been walking for half an hour and the scenery haven’t changed at all! A heavy flowing stream on my right hand side and a forest on the other side. I looked up from my feet and watched scar skip happily a long singing. I smiled. It was amazing how we just became like best friends just like that. As soon as she showed she cared, more people should be like her.
I heard a short scream and I quickly looked back up. The river had a circle where it splashed. I looked around scar was gone…
“Scar,” I shouted. “No…”
I jumped in after her.

The revs pov
I watched Jimmy jump in the river after scar. I was clueless scar even fell in until jimmy shouted her name. I went to jump in after them but Leana stopped me.
“Wait,” she ordered. “You know Jimmy will manage to get her.”
Jimmy grabbed hold of a stick further down the river side. He threw scar on to the land but just as she hit the ground the stick started to wobble and snapped.
I ran down the riverside where Jimmy was desperately gasping for air but the current kept dragging him under. His head collided with a rock and he sank down.
“Jimmy!” I shouted.
I jumped in after him. But it must have been at least three minutes until I managed to bring him back to land. He wasn’t moving…
Scar cried for him to get up.
Her tears landed on Jimmy’s wet face. She turned to me, “What’s wrong with Jimmy daddy? Why isn’t he moving?”
“He banged his head…” I said worried. Is he… dead?
I was worried he would’ve drowned but I kept a straight face for scar, “He’ll get up now baby, he’s fine…”
I hoped my theory was right just as much as scar and Leana did.
Frankie pushed Jimmy’s chest, trying to get him to choke the water out.
A tear rolled slowly down my cheek and scar climbed on my lap, “Promise?” she reluctantly asked. “Promise me Jimmys alright.”
I nodded, “he’s fine.”
Sulley whimpered and licked his face dry. Scar cried into my shoulder.
“I’ll phone an ambulance,” Leana whispered in my ear.
I opened my mouth to promise Jimmy was alright again but just as I was about to he jumped up and coughed out water.
Scar cried his name and jumped on him.
Leana put her phone away and sighed with relief.
“You okay?” he muttered.
She shook her head, “I thought you were dead…”
“Nah,” he smiled. “I'm fine.”
“Your heads got a boo boo,” she indicated ‘boo boo’ as a cut, as little children do…
“Oh,” Jimmy sounded surprised and touched his head. “Nope its fine!” he assured scar.
He stood up, “Jimmy,” Leana said. “Take it easy.”
He cringed away from her, “I'm fine,”
“You don’t look fine,”
“Well I am. So can we just continue with this crap walk and worry about my head later,” he picked scar up. “I don’t want you all touching and fussing over me, sulley.”
Sulley ran to catch up with him and Jimmy tapped her on the head. “Good girl,” he praised.

Jimmy’s pov
“It looks ouchy,” scar concernly frowned.
“Its not,” I answered, and gently slapped my head. “See its fine!”
“You swore!”
“I never,” I replied, pretending to look shocked.
Scar laughed, “You did you said…”
She whispered the word in my ear as if she was going to die if anyone else heard it.
I laughed and she joined me.
“Naughty Jimmy,” she replied, slapping me gently on the nose like you would to a dog.
“I know,” I laughed then smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment
or
subscribe
please
thankyou
hope you have a nice day :D!!!