Status: between daily - a week :)

I Know My Mother Love Me, but Does My Father Even Care?

How do I live without the ones I love?

The Revs pov
“Jimmy?” I asked.
It became clear who it was when I got closer.
“Josie,” I said as I saw her feeble body lie in Jimmy’s arms.
I got closer to Jimmy and went to touch his shoulder for comfort.
“Don’t touch me,” He muttered.
“Jimmy…”
“Fuck off,”
He started crying softly and placed his hand on his mothers head.
“I’ll phone an ambulance,” I offered, desperate to help.
“You’re too late,” he said bluntly. “She’s dead.”
“You don’t know that,”
“I don’t?” Jimmy questioned, gently placing Josie’s head on the floor and standing up. “Alrght Mr. Smart-ass, feel for a pulse, she hasn’t got one,”
I bent down and felt her neck. He was right. There was no pulse.
“It’s your fault,” Jimmy cried, leaning back down and cradling Josie’s head.
“No its not,” I answered, I didn’t want to be blamed for something like this.
“Yes it is, you stood us up, again. We were waiting for you for 2 hours?”
“Jimmy, you’re wrong, everything will be alright,”
“Alright?!” he shouted, standing back up. “I don’t know whether you’ve noticed, or whether you just don’t care, but my moms dead. How is that alright? Whatever I say to you is wrong. I'm always wrong to you. And you’ve never, never told me you love me!”
His words hurt, but they were true.
He continued, “You slept with another woman when you were married to my mom. You killed my mom for standing us up again, so don’t stand there and tell me everything will be alright when I'm left with nothing.”
He started to walk off. I felt so guilty. I'm an awful dad. And I was planning not to take responsibility of him anymore! I have o try and make things right.
“Jimmy,” I called after him. “Wait,” he turned round. “You have me,”
He smile as another tear fell off his chin. He shook his head, “Like I said, nothing.”
He continued to walk down the ally. I didn’t know what to say so I left him go. He’d probably be back sooner or later.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment or subscribe pleasee <3